• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
you think its a good idea to advertise where you are and to invite people to come talk with you when you are claiming to be the most swatted "man" ever, have a "stalking cult trying to kill your family for 6 years" and also you're very fat and gay?

so nice not to have to archive this faggots twitter ever day in case he tweets dumb ass shit like this.
Reminder that Rick was pissed off Penguicon took his self description as “the most swatted man in America” and decided to cancel him, rightfully putting the safety of every other attendee over this retarded harbinger of doom.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
No because we never made it past naming a defendant in the process lmao. The ones used were attested to by my attorneys which were good enough for the quash. We also never got to the point of the contempt hearing, because Niki paid for her obese judgment debtor husband. That's why attorneys are "officers of the court" and get more leeway to lie. As we saw with ole cock nose resto.

I was prepared though, I spent over a grand using a law firm who specializing in forensic digital archiving with chain of custody and affidavit's if i Needed it. It was a subset of a couple thousand I had archived. So I had that loaded up just to get him on perjury if it ever actually went to a deposition phase. I specifically used a law firm because then I could add that to my post judgment costs and I eventually regained that cost back.

Which means that Rick actually spends over a thousand dollars to archive his own shitty tweets lol.
Additionally, just to make sure I had everything covered, and to show retarded resto was. I used the same company he used to archive posts from the original forum that were in the quash response. Just in case they tried to put up some stupid argument and object to the company I used, It was the same one he did, so that's an easy response from me.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Additionally, just to make sure I had everything covered, and to show retarded resto was. I used the same company he used to archive posts from the original forum that were in the quash response. Just in case they tried to put up some stupid argument and object to the company I used, It was the same one he did, so that's an easy response from me.
Sounds stupid, you should've drank heavily and tweeted all of your plans.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
We haven't given them enough time get sober. A minimum 6 week lead time is required for that.
You're not wrong, it's frustrating 'cus I might've made my way up there & had a holiday (vacation).

I'd troll him 2 different days (or twice+ in one day might be funnier) with multiple costumes & regional accents... if you're reading this Pat - I still might.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
You're not wrong, it's frustrating 'cus I might've made my way up there & had a holiday (vacation).

I'd troll him 2 different days (or twice+ in one day might be funnier) with multiple costumes & regional accents... if you're reading this Pat - I still might.
A bit of cryptic street theatre. When he tweets about his experience then reveal it was the pests all along.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I assume Pat will be leaving soon, the first day is Wednesday and there's probably at least one stop in his flight. Thanks to Badger for the hashtag work on X.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
He must be SEETHING. Hilarious. It only gets worse for him from here (I hope). I can’t wait to see what happens to him nexxxxxt.

So the current theory is Rick got stranded at his stopover in ATL and was so upset he logged into his @Lord Fatrick account on Kiwifarms to pass the time without a VPN.

The only thing that would've made this more perfect would've been if the hurricane were named Leslie instead of Debby.

Oopsie doodles.

Last edited: