• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
454609564-26549393681340920-994075781310204735-n.jpg

diddler.jpg

"I've defended people who lust after kids."

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Not a single brotherman in the UK went to get some new Pat pics/stories?

Going to Glasgow to be around Patrick Tomlinson and Ooga is a quite hellish prospect and I don’t blame anybody for avoiding it. Nobody deserves that.

I mean what can we even get from it at this point? More pictures of Patrick speaking to 3 people, nobody buying his books and stories of him being a dickhead in the bar?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Going to Glasgow to be around Patrick Tomlinson and Ooga is a quite hellish prospect and I don’t blame anybody for avoiding it. Nobody deserves that.

I mean what can we even get from it at this point? More pictures of Patrick speaking to 3 people, nobody buying his books and stories of him being a dickhead in the bar?
I prefer the current approach of telling people who post about the event to watch out for Pat. I also like the tale tales stuff like saying we saw Pat call people wearing masks a bunch of retards and how we heard he was caught doing very disturbing acts in the men’s room. My favorite years ago was we spread reports that part of the hotel sign was missing and Pat was suspected of trying to eat it. We had pig sketches and all.

I hope this con we can get the rumor of a rape happening and it totally wasn’t ooga this time

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Audio of his hilariously awful participation? Enraging him by simply being around him?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I prefer the current approach of telling people who post about the event to watch out for Pat. I also like the tale tales stuff like saying we saw Pat call people wearing masks a bunch of retards and how we heard he was caught doing very disturbing acts in the men’s room. My favorite years ago was we spread reports that part of the hotel sign was missing and Pat was suspected of trying to eat it. We had pig sketches and all.

I hope this con we can get the rumor of a rape happening and it totally wasn’t ooga this time
I appreciate the effort but that's not gonna catch on. What would catch on is listening to Pat make a fool of himself once again.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I’d say “sorry @Turry Fawks” but he’s so short he can just exist under everyone’s eye line without issue, or he can dress up like an ewok or something
what's up with Turry? does he keep giving you a virtual 'titty check' LOL

just use it as motivation to come back looking hench in a few months