• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
The Con has Flickr account with photos being uploaded throughout the con - no signs of piggy or others yet

Are we sure he's even there?

I've yet to see any evidence.
He hasn't tweeted about it, and that could be because he believes Boomia is there and doesn't want to leak his location (the Pests are leaking my location, bitch! Sorry, Daniel Larson reference), but he hasn't even replied on twitter to anyone else there. Maybe he's learning not to suck others into his tornado of horseshit at these things?
Or maybe Leslie really did get him banned and he's too proud to admit it...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Are we sure he's even there?

I've yet to see any evidence.
He hasn't tweeted about it, and that could be because he believes Boomia is there and doesn't want to leak his location (the Pests are leaking my location, bitch! Sorry, Daniel Larson reference), but he hasn't even replied on twitter to anyone else there. Maybe he's learning not to suck others into his tornado of horseshit at these things?
Or maybe Leslie really did get him banned and he's too proud to admit it...
It is very weird that he’s so quiet, he’s barely tweeted since he claims he got there and sounds like he missed the one moderator event. Be funny if he found out before going for safety reasons they don’t want him there.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Rude.

IMG_7682.jpeg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
It is very weird that he’s so quiet, he’s barely tweeted since he claims he got there and sounds like he missed the one moderator event. Be funny if he found out before going for safety reasons they don’t want him there.
Maybe he's out looking for another cenote to destroy evidence in. I don't think Glasgow has any of those though, Ricky.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If he were normal or normal-adjacent, the silence could be attributed to him having fun with friends. That’s clearly not happening with our pig so I agree that his silence is highly suspect.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
If he were normal or normal-adjacent, the silence could be attributed to him having fun with friends. That’s clearly not happening with our pig so I agree that his silence is highly suspect.
He was up til 3am last night Glasgow time, presumably by himself, tweeting pure nonsense.

IMG_7688.jpeg

This one made me laugh. Patrick being an absolute blowhard for zero reason. I could point out by this logic you could also say Biden isn’t president, but we’re all big boys and girls here and already knew that

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
It would be really funny if Pat missed a flight because he had to correct too many records on X.
“I’m sorry Nikki, but it’s a must that I fight back against stlaker-Robert’s criminal defamation and tell him “My father is not an active homosexual, stlaker.”

Twitter now. Flight later. It’s not like we’re the ones paying for it.”

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout