• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Paul sighting. From the pics I've seen about 95% of people don't wear masks
Screenshot-20240809-180118-Chrome.jpg
He should be proud of his monkeypox. It means he got laid, sort of.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

This is the faggot who bragged a couple weeks ago about buying meth on the street in Boston by where Whiskey's used to be. Three cheers for the BPD.
He's too perfect of a caricature so you have to assume it's a well dedicated troll, but it's not like these people don't really exist.

Does anyone know or care enough to have found out if this guy's pictures of his meth-house roomies were lifted from somewhere?

I'm just asking because every time i see this guy's picture I know it's gonna be something good, so i want to commend him. But at the same time there is some freak chance that it's not a bit, in which case holy fuck and I want to ridicule it

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
He's too perfect of a caricature so you have to assume it's a well dedicated troll, but it's not like these people don't really exist.

Does anyone know or care enough to have found out if this guy's pictures of his meth-house roomies were lifted from somewhere?

I'm just asking because every time i see this guy's picture I know it's gonna be something good, so i want to commend him. But at the same time there is some freak chance that it's not a bit, in which case holy fuck and I want to ridicule it
It's a bit account but I don't remember how I know that

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Are we sure he's even there?

I've yet to see any evidence.
He hasn't tweeted about it, and that could be because he believes Boomia is there and doesn't want to leak his location (the Pests are leaking my location, bitch! Sorry, Daniel Larson reference), but he hasn't even replied on twitter to anyone else there. Maybe he's learning not to suck others into his tornado of horseshit at these things?
Or maybe Leslie really did get him banned and he's too proud to admit it...
He knows the other shoe is about to drop and he fled the country before the FBI could arrest him. World con was just a cover story. :fighter_sm:

Honoria

Forum Clout
Welp. he would be doing a group signing event in one of the halls right now - there's no way he won't be in the background of a photo. Maybe someone bought a copy of one of his unfinished series and takes a pic.

Someone on <taps sign> speculated that he had to agree to keep his mouth shut during the convention - if that's remotely true then it's proof that he can turn it off and chooses to engage. If he keeps this going when he's back home then we'll lose interest - can he pull it off?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Welp. he would be doing a group signing event in one of the halls right now - there's no way he won't be in the background of a photo. Maybe someone bought a copy of one of his unfinished series and takes a pic.

Someone on <taps sign> speculated that he had to agree to keep his mouth shut during the convention - if that's remotely true then it's proof that he can turn it off and chooses to engage. If he keeps this going when he's back home then we'll lose interest - can he pull it off?
lol no he’s literally back to prisoning people as of 10 minutes ago