• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Complete guesses here but I think for Sam he'd probably make 150,000 - 200,000 a year from doing radio, I don't follow the WWE anymore so don't know how often he's on but you'd have to say hosting his own show for them, appearing as a panellist and occasionally doing play by play on matches would net him 50-75k a year. Lets assume from YouTube and his other side hustles 20-25k so minimum 220k a year? Maximum 300k?
Lol. The most and only money he makes is from radio. I’m not even gonna try to guess a figure but no way its above 500k a year. I’d be seriously surprised if it was 200k a year.

He makes no money from the WWE gigs. He does them for free because he loves them so much. If he gets paid it’s probably in signed action figures. If we want to put any money to it it’s probably like 20k a year. It’s less than part time and he’s useless.

“Youtube and other side hustles”? His most viewed videos on Youtube have 3k views with the lowest being 500. He has 244 Patrons on Patreon and if we use the lowest cost tier that means he’s making 10k a year.

Dude is a complete fucking failure

Forum Clout

Sounds like Gavin and Nana may be merging companies

“Merging” …lol. More like Gavin gave Anthony a pity offer to buy out his company instead of having it go completely under. Gavin gets the archives, remaining shows, behind the scenes workers, and any remaining subscribers. Anthony nets like $50,000. Guy loves selling at a loss.
The other day Gavin announced there's a "" "BIG" "" announcement coming July 4th. Now you got my thinkin' meats heating up.

Also let's not forget, Danny is a short balding Jew who swept for a pedophile named Anthony for years.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
FIRED FROM SXM
FIRED FROM COMPOUND MEDIA

FUCK YOU YOU FAT USELESS FUCKING SLOB! ENJOY ALIMONY PAYMENTS, TUBBY!

Sold out his soul to work for a fucking pedophile who blamed him for everything. And I hate to take Anthonys side but…Erock is a useless boob. He definitely did fuck up a lot.

I’d post the coffin dance gif but not even those superhuman africanos could carry the XXL casket for that FAT FUCK!

But hey, he can find a second wind for his career. Maybe take up his rousing character “the Virus”? Man, that was so entertaining! Remember the MULTIPLE HOURS he spent in complete silence with 0 punchline?

But remember. “WE LOVE EROCK! HE COULD TAKE A BEATING MAN! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE EMPLOYEE ON THE SHOW!”

FUCK THAT FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
Is he divorced?

Forum Clout
From the description it sounds like Chrissie's final show was last night; her few friends have been guest hosting since she had her baby. This leaves Geno as the only host who isn't a producer, so it's likely his last show will be Thursday.

Attachments

• 1000001916.jpg
    1000001916.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 55

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I'd like to know how many people really paid money to watch Nana's network. Was it 500, 5000, 50? I could see at the beginning it might have been anticipated by a lot of listeners but with how crowded the podcast business is he would've been better off just doing his own show without the added costs. He gets reasonable views on social media. How much did the Artie debacle cost him? Missy probably had to put her size 13 down and tell Nana to sell everything off before it bankrupts him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Off topic, I was listening to the Secret Show To The Future the other night, since I don't think I ever had. I don't know how I didn't kick Sam out of the fucking studio for deliberately trying to ruin the show by being overly obnoxious. I remember I didn't even want to invite him, but I knew it would be viewed as "taking sides" so I obliged, and he still decided to be a fucking asshole. Fuck Sam.

I've been fairly neutral in the past, but after listening to that show, it's obvious he was trying to sabotage it.

I'll back you on the Sam hate, and I do wish you fucked the little mutant Ponce up.

O&A was one of the last American talk shows I happened to come across, so yeah, I basically had it curated for me: the Glory Days and best moments, typically with professional comedians.

Now, that changed the further I looked into them, and I realized that Anthony wasn't a comedic genius at all, Opie was more annoying than I thought (but I still hold he did keep things moderated better than a lone Anthony), and Jim should've choked on a Cock and kicked it the night before the next show - but Sam was ALWAYS a cunt. He was the O&A Stuttering John, but the difference being he was a pretty good manipulator.

And look now - It worked. He has a show - a god awful one, but still a show with Big Baby AIDS. It's not one that he earned, he just outlasted the guys who got paid more, like if East Side Dave kept his mouth shut just waiting for Ron and Fez to implode.

Fuck Sam and the weird cocktails his parents mutilated his body with.

Forum Clout
Lol. The most and only money he makes is from radio. I’m not even gonna try to guess a figure but no way its above 500k a year. I’d be seriously surprised if it was 200k a year.

Dude is a complete fucking failure

I don't like Sam or that dogshit radio show either, but calling him a complete failure is just idiotic. You're just stubbornly refusing to give an inch because you don't like him. Dude is the only staffer who is in a better spot now than he was a decade ago. And even if his obsession with wrestling is cringe and childish, he got himself a gig with the WWE where he gets to meet them and fanboy out over it in person. He is married, has a kid, and is living his childhood dream.

I don't like his voice, his work, or his personality, but if he's a "complete fucking failure," then what's a dude who posts every day on a forum about a long-dead radio show? (And yes, I do too)

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
Because that's what you heard on the YouTube clips from 3 uploaders?

I ain't delete shit.

No. Sam, 99% of the time was in the back office fucking off. Because you never heard my name? Doesn't mean it didn't come from me. Here's a playlist for you:

I'd say 95% of this was my doing. But sure, Sam found a retarded intern, and everyone suffered for it.

How many fucking hours of radio is this...

Have you HEARD the curated YouTube clips? HAVE YOU??? YOUTUBE CLIPS?????

Here's the difference between Sam & I. I didn't care if you knew where it came from. He did.

Off topic, I was listening to the Secret Show To The Future the other night, since I don't think I ever had. I don't know how I didn't kick Sam out of the fucking studio for deliberately trying to ruin the show by being overly obnoxious. I remember I didn't even want to invite him, but I knew it would be viewed as "taking sides" so I obliged, and he still decided to be a fucking asshole. Fuck Sam.

I've been fairly neutral in the past, but after listening to that show, it's obvious he was trying to sabotage it.

Danny thinks he was Pepper Hicks.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
The Virus? Who couldn't come up with one punchline? Eating a jar of mayo on the air doesn't make you funny. Getting a Fluff hat doesn't make you a funny guy. Having whale sounds made at you on your honeymoon doesn't make you funny, so I ask you, when, ever, was Erik funny, aside from getting wasted on the air.
He wasn't funny on the air, but he wasn't hired to be a comedian. He was there to supervise and mentor the junior, inexperienced staff and direct the flow/tempo of the show. The fact he was such a good sport on the air and would take occasional beatings for material was just icing on the cake, as far as the Opester was concerned.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It is hard to argue that Sam hasn't been a success

Are you high? Are the people that post here absolute bellends??

Sam was an intern who just stuck around to be the last man standing. That's it. He didn't work hard and climb his way to the top through all this competition to be some legendary broadcaster. He just ended up still working there after Opie & Anthony, because really folks, what the fuck else CAN he do. He literally has NO marketable skills except being NotSam. That's Sam's resume. I'm NOTSAM.

Complete guesses here but I think for Sam he'd probably make 150,000 - 200,000 a year from doing radio

How. You understand that it doesn't make sense to LOSE money, right? Do you honestly think the JIM & SAM show brings in enough ad revenue to pay SAM 200 GRAND for a show NOBODY listens to?

Complete guess

Tell me you don't know what the fuck you're talking about without saying so.

Forum Clout
I'd like to know how many people really paid money to watch Nana's network. Was it 500, 5000, 50? I could see at the beginning it might have been anticipated by a lot of listeners but with how crowded the podcast business is he would've been better off just doing his own show without the added costs. He gets reasonable views on social media. How much did the Artie debacle cost him? Missy probably had to put her size 13 down and tell Nana to sell everything off before it bankrupts him.
She is a moron who's partially responsible for all of the stupid decisions Anthony makes with his money and career.

Gavin said he assessed Anthony's situation and told him he is spending way too much money on his network and staff. Gavin told him he should fire several people and Anthony is "generous to a fault" with how much money he pays people. That was before Anthony's latest near-death experience, so maybe he's taking Gavin's advice to what's left of his heart.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't like Sam or that dogshit radio show either, but calling him a complete failure is just idiotic. You're just stubbornly refusing to give an inch because you don't like him. Dude is the only staffer who is in a better spot now than he was a decade ago. And even if his obsession with wrestling is cringe and childish, he got himself a gig with the WWE where he gets to meet them and fanboy out over it in person. He is married, has a kid, and is living his childhood dream.

I don't like his voice, his work, or his personality, but if he's a "complete fucking failure," then what's a dude who posts every day on a forum about a long-dead radio show? (And yes, I do too)
The one thing i’ll say is that Sam is only a success relative to some of the other O&A employees. Having a family and fulfilling a childhood dream is putting the bar on the floor. Many other O&A employees, some who still work on J&S, have fulfilled these traits and I would not call them successful.

But thats my fault for saying he’s a “complete fucking failure”, that’s a little exaggerated. He’s not a COMPLETE failure but I would also never call him a success story. I’m glad Sam managed to worm his way from intern to show host, but all he’s done is become king of the shit pile. If SXM went under tomorrow Sam would be totally and utterly fucked.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
According to Glassdoor. The median salary for an on air personality at SiriusXM is 55k.

Considering he’s been a host for 8 years or so and is based in NYC. He’s probably on the high end of the scale and around 120k. Jim probably double that.

Sam makes per diem for his WWE gigs, he does them pretty much for free. He used to pay them to be on air.

His YouTube/merchandise/podcast would make menial beer money.

It’s not bad for talking on air a couple hours a day, but he isn’t balling. His hourly will still dwarf Danny’s, who works in a bar.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He was there to supervise and mentor the junior, inexperienced staff and direct the flow/tempo of the show.

This couldn't be further from the truth but what else is new over here. Erik was hired to be a Producer at XM. One of his early jobs was showing the interns how to do things, that all started to fall apart pretty quickly after Erik started coming in late everyday and falling asleep after the show. That's how guys like me, Than and Sam leapfrogged him in every way.

Erik held zero pull regarding the "flow/tempo" of the show. Most times he wasn't paying attention, eating a sandwich in the back with Roland. I'll never understand why some of you INSIST you know what you're talking about when you have no fucking clue.

His hourly will still dwarf Danny’s, who works in a bar.

How do you not smash Opie's beer show, literally working from a bar. Me? I haven't tended a bar since oh, 200...2? But yeah, this 22 year old bit is really paying dividends.

The median salary for an on air personality at SiriusXM is 55k.

And Sam started as an intern and was put on staff at like $40,000. This is like, 2010/2011. I'm sure he got some raises until 2014 and then negotiated his air contract. Started hosting I'd imagine like, $75K/$80K? So where's the huge audience? I've never heard anybody talk about the show except from here. Their own subreddit hate-listens and shits on the content. Speaking of which, their sub's front page has posts from almost two weeks ago. Very active listener base.

Can somebody give me a list of who J&S show sponsors are? That's how you can tell what money is being made. Do they do live reads for Apple? Or a local Philly jewelry store? Bud Lite buying live reads on J&S? I'm gonna guess no. Jim's pay, Sam's pay, Travis' pay + anyone else. Add that up over the whole year. Now J&S has to bill above that number for anything to make sense at all.

Now tell me again how Sam makes $300,000.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This couldn't be further from the truth but what else is new over here. Erik was hired to be a Producer at XM. One of his early jobs was showing the interns how to do things, that all started to fall apart pretty quickly after Erik started coming in late everyday and falling asleep after the show. That's how guys like me, Than and Sam leapfrogged him in every way.

Erik held zero pull regarding the "flow/tempo" of the show. Most times he wasn't paying attention, eating a sandwich in the back with Roland. I'll never understand why some of you INSIST you know what you're talking about when you have no fucking clue.

How do you not smash Opie's beer show, literally working from a bar. Me? I haven't tended a bar since oh, 200...2? But yeah, this 22 year old bit is really paying dividends.
You were witnessed tending bar. You are a bar tender.

There’s no shame in it, anybody working any job deserves some respect.