• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Better get ready for those job interviews, Erock!

1719343168391.png

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
I'll back you on the Sam hate, and I do wish you fucked the little mutant Ponce up.

O&A was one of the last American talk shows I happened to come across, so yeah, I basically had it curated for me: the Glory Days and best moments, typically with professional comedians.

Now, that changed the further I looked into them, and I realized that Anthony wasn't a comedic genius at all, Opie was more annoying than I thought (but I still hold he did keep things moderated better than a lone Anthony), and Jim should've choked on a Cock and kicked it the night before the next show - but Sam was ALWAYS a cunt. He was the O&A Stuttering John, but the difference being he was a pretty good manipulator.

And look now - It worked. He has a show - a god awful one, but still a show with Big Baby AIDS. It's not one that he earned, he just outlasted the guys who got paid more, like if East Side Dave kept his mouth shut just waiting for Ron and Fez to implode.

Fuck Sam and the weird cocktails his parents mutilated his body with.
I think the Big Baby AIDS is named Jim.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Erock had jack and shit to do with flow of the show. That’s insane. He didn’t produce bits. He never brought anything to the air but being made fun of. He didn’t board op. He didn’t screen calls. He couldn’t even cut audio correctly half the time. To this day, I’m still not clear on what he actually did. Archive things? Wow.

Sam Roberts isn’t making 300K a year. Come on.

And one other retarded thing that gets repeated here is that Opie and Anthony were making millions per year by the time Anthony was fired. I would be absolutely shocked if either of them ever made a million per year at any point on satellite. @BenDovid is completely right, you don’t make millions a year hocking gold-dipped roses for some handjob in Philly.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Erock had jack and shit to do with flow of the show. That’s insane. He didn’t produce bits. He never brought anything to the air but being made fun of. He didn’t board op. He didn’t screen calls. He couldn’t even cut audio correctly half the time. To this day, I’m still not clear on what he actually did. Archive things? Wow.

And one other retarded thing that gets repeated here is that Opie and Anthony were making millions per year by the time Anthony was fired. I would be absolutely shocked if either of them ever made a million per year at any point on satellite. @BenDovid is completely right, you don’t make millions a year hocking gold-dipped roses for some handjob in Philly.
I FAWKIN' HAAAAAAATE STEVEN SINGER!!!!!!!!! :bhzv6yb:

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

Stern did, they're no where near the grifter he is though

BenDovid

Forum Clout

This is 100% dead on balls accurate.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He and Norton aren't making that combined.
And one other retarded thing that gets repeated here is that Opie and Anthony were making millions per year by the time Anthony was fired. I would be absolutely shocked if either of them ever made a million per year at any point on satellite.
Their XM contracts were in the millions each for O&A. And the CBS contracts were around the same which was why Opie was so desperate to keep them. Despite the fact that the Free FM shows absolutely blew. They were probably still making $5 million each when Anthony was fired and Opie took a cut when he left Opie and Jim. Which is why it's so wild that Anthony is broke yet Opie has a giant property portfolio and two nice houses in a penthouse condo and beachfront home.

I still can't account for where all of Anthony's money went.
@BenDovid is completely right, you don’t make millions a year hocking gold-dipped roses for some handjob in Philly.
Stern made $100 million per year and had the same sponsors. You are wrong here. Stern would make over $1 million per broadcast then do live reads for "manpon man tampons" and "squat to shit potty" seats or whatever. His sponsors were "cheat on your wife" sites and other trash as well. That wasn't an O&A problem that was a Sirius problem where their advertising team was filled with low effort retards who couldn't attract even car companies to buy commercials.

Rogan is the same now. Huge Spotify contract but promotes the most degenerate and trash products. They are all losers who will do anything for a dollar. Including promoting soulless corporate waste and garbage.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fawwk you reminded me. The clip where Bobo comes in to studio and begs for money to get the bus back home. The boys start questioning him on how money works and Bobo says most people make $100 a year. Doctors make $5000 a year and Anthony makes millions, but he didn’t clarify how much.

Anthony, being the stupid materialistic guido nigger he is, tried pushing the boundaries and subtly leaking his salary. He goes “Bobo…what would you say someone would have to do to make…(audible pause for thinking)…Two…Two m-“ before Opie cuts him off and just asks how much Bobo thinks they make.

This was maybe 2012-13? So if Anthony really did make 2 million from one contract, that’s probably not yearly and was for the whole length. Normally I would say thats too high but i’m combining this with when Dave tried to figure out how much Fez made. They asked him to guess and it was below a million but above ~400k.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Their XM contracts were in the millions each for O&A. And the CBS contracts were around the same which was why Opie was so desperate to keep them. Despite the fact that the Free FM shows absolutely blew. They were probably still making $5 million each when Anthony was fired and Opie took a cut when he left Opie and Jim. Which is why it's so wild that Anthony is broke yet Opie has a giant property portfolio and two nice houses in a penthouse condo and beachfront home.
If they ever had a million dollar contract i would speculate it would be right when they were signed to XM or even the contract after. They may have been bigger during WNEW, but still not big enough to get millions. Anything after the merger was when they were put on the pay no mind list. XM would have been their best chance for a big contract because O&A were a “commodity” (being the only other successful shock jocks besides Stern), because XM needed a competitor to Stern, because Sirius paid Howard almost a BILLION dollars to get him…A couple million for the dudes fired for having sex in a church? Fuck it we need them.