• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Oh wow, Sam interviewed a long retired wrestler? Guess, I'll go eat some worms and kick rocks or something. Sam is a small time player on a long dead subscription service. Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, truly believe I'm jealous of Sam Roberts? Sam pigeon holed himself into SiriusXM. That's it. Only job he's ever had, radio. Good luck with that homey, in 2024 with a contract coming up. Good luck with that Trav-Dog, I got out 12 years ago found other shit to do. These two dudes gonna be out in the job market with nothing but fucking RADIO on their CV's for the last 20 years. I hope they can be creative enough to avoid listing "The Opie & Anthony Show", because, historically, that hasn't worked out.

Ben Sparks in radio?
Rick Delgado in radio?
Steve C in radio?
Than in radio?
Derek in radio?
Where Stuntbrain at?
Opie?
Anthony?

Sal? Creampie Jones? David? Who's crushing it with O&A on the ol resume?

One page resume.

Radio.

Have fun with that my dudes. :)
Stuntbrain is still in radio, he just goes by his Christian name now, Mike Opelka, He does conservative talk gimmick.

Rick was still producing and I think cohosting a some kind of show, I think in the conservative talk grift too.

Do you know what happened to Derek? He was one of my favorite producers.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1000008883.jpg

Forum Clout
I'll answer in points:

- We don't know the audience that Jim & Sam brings but what we do know is that Jim has had many invites to join Compound Media and could've potentially bailed dear friend Anthony out many times but instead he has deemed it more advantageous for his career to stick with Sirius, they also have a lot of comics on including high profile ones which indicates that Jim and Sam must have some kind of audience.

- Both Jim, Sam and the old O&A staff involved with the show are what now remains of the Opie & Anthony show which is appealing because Sirius no doubt would like to at least try and keep that audience. Sam appeals because he was a big part of O&A and is a known person within the professional wrestling world. Norton appeals because big part of O&A and is a known person within comedy and the other things he dabbles in. They would have an audience that enjoys wrestling, they'd have an audience that enjoys comedy and they'd have an audience that is open to listening to them to get their O&A fix not unlike those who watch Opie or Anthony's respective endeavours.

- In regards to the business side of radio I'll leave that to you as that is obviously your expertise but for me if I'm Sirius XM and I'm getting a guy who appeals to fans of WWE which is watched by millions of people every week plus a guy that played a big part in Opie & Anthony plus a solid talk show host with a strong social media following then he's definitely worth a minimum of 150k a year to me.

With the WWE he's the regular weekly host of a show called WWE RAW Talk which is a recap show of WWE's flagship show. This is a 30 minute show which airs internationally on the WWE network, he's required to be in studio to host this show and if you know anything about television it'd easily be 4-5 hours to shoot it plus the 4 hour or so trip to and from Connecticut which is where WWE's studios are. I can't buy that he does this for free for love of the game and I also can't imagine a situation where a billion dollar company would be having someone host one of their internationally aired events for zero compensation. He does Pay Per Views as well and has even appeared at WrestleMania, he's definitely getting some monetary gain out of it even if minimal.

Not sure where you're getting the YouTube numbers from. His NotSam video has a video with over 6 million hits and 74 million views total. His wrestling channel seems less popular but his highest viewed videos are still in the 400k range and he has over 38 million views on that channel and finally Jim & Sam's highest viewed video has 4.1 million views and they've received a total of almost 70 million views.

He's a success story, obviously not to the point of a Howard Stern or Opie & Anthony but the guy has almost 200 million views for his YouTube content alone. Do any of us here know someone who has even managed 1% of that?
He lives in Westchester which makes that commute, as Adam Libby would say, NAHT BAD!!!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Fucking daft nit trying to spin bleeding money as "extra shows" - no, you shower piss-catcher, you were too proud to close up what you never should've started in the first place because you're a fucking loser who won't plan, or hire the right people to plan FOR you. You didn't want to look like what you really are.

This crew of Mongs is no better, but what they're saying is mostly right.

Gavin is a hack and a secret shill for your government because he's scared of prison (and can name TEN breakfast cereals!). Stupid Geno sucks on Nana's teet and would die without the weekly stipend and booze runoff. And we all know Chrissy is Amferny's fag hag, can't keep going without a girl friend!

They all deserve to stand for days in a Russian bread line.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
So basically what everyone has been saying about Nana fleeing then closing down Compound (from a distance like a fag) is exactly right.
I estimated that Compound Media has been losing money since its second year. And is now bleeding and hemorrhaging cash. This is not a surprise. Anthony was so desperate to keep it afloat that he sold his house at a loss and upended his life to another state. Anthony has to be demoralized and near suicidal to be in a position yet again where he is yet again relying on Opie to bail him out.

Opie's only shot at revenge against Anthony for 'Greggshells' and other lies over the years is denying the O&A reunion and letting Anthony suffer.