• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Some part of me feels bad for Erock, because what the fuck is he going to do now with 20 years of radio production?? Push paper at an auto insurance company or answer boomer tech support calls?

On the other hand, he had a hell of a lot more warning about the state of his industry than most people get before they lose their jobs. He had a fuckin decade of watching the internet squeeze out radio and watching Anthony descend into a pathetic husk of a man.

He had more than enough time to go back to school and get into a new field. Instead he cheated on his wife and got the side chick pregnant.
Fact is he didn’t have to do that. He could have not been useless and retired on a meager salary doing shit for SXM. Layoffs happen but usually they try to keep important people. There is a reason Erock was cut and it wasn’t at the expense of his immense talent and work ethic. He was immense though.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You honestly believe that?

Jackie Chan Is Full Of Fuck MEME Vinyl Decal Sticker- 6 Wide Gloss Silver  Color

Why? You just can’t handle his offensive humor.

My favorite bits were the ones that weren't race/politics. The dumb shit. Not so much the drama, but what we would call "silly time."

There was some Norton rant where he went on about Ellen DeGeneres going bowling and the air from the ball return blowing Dorito crumbs off her fingers and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt for a decade.

Found:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You're right. This bit isn't hysterical.

You laughed so hard your stomach hurt for a decade! Ellen went bowling and blew Doritos crumbs off her fingers! LMAO! Unfunny hack.

C'mon, "chocolate rainnn, something something that rhymes with rain". You're better than The Virus, all my lines are terrible, go ahead Daniel!

Chocolate rainnnn, Jenna blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Forum Clout
Sam pigeon holed himself into SiriusXM. That's it. Only job he's ever had, radio. Good luck with that homey, in 2024 with a contract coming up.

It is hard to argue that Sam hasn't been a success, I'd argue over the past decade and the split of O&A he's probably been the most successful to be honest.

The radio show which seems to have somewhat high profile comedy guests, the show has got 70 million views on YouTube and 157,000 subscribers. Host for the WWE and their TV/Web Shows, has his own show with them that airs on paid subscription services around the world, has a wrestling YouTube channel with 75k subscribers and almost 40 million views.

Every social media channel he has is over 100k including Instagram which is odd because I don't know why people would want to look at him but nonetheless he's achieved it. Then you have the cool shit he's done in the past such as voicing characters for GTA like you did, the pre show, the post show, his old Sam Roberts show, interviewing some pretty high profile people and of course Opie & Anthony as well.

I'd say Sam does relatively well financially as well, dipping his toes in a lot of different projects which seem to be at least somewhat successful for him. I'm happy for him because I enjoyed him on the show.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It is hard to argue that Sam hasn't been a success, I'd argue over the past decade and the split of O&A he's probably been the most successful to be honest.

The radio show which seems to have somewhat high profile comedy guests, the show has got 70 million views on YouTube and 157,000 subscribers. Host for the WWE and their TV/Web Shows, has his own show with them that airs on paid subscription services around the world, has a wrestling YouTube channel with 75k subscribers and almost 40 million views.

Every social media channel he has is over 100k including Instagram which is odd because I don't know why people would want to look at him but nonetheless he's achieved it. Then you have the cool shit he's done in the past such as voicing characters for GTA like you did, the pre show, the post show, his old Sam Roberts show, interviewing some pretty high profile people and of course Opie & Anthony as well.

I'd say Sam does relatively well financially as well, dipping his toes in a lot of different projects which seem to be at least somewhat successful for him. I'm happy for him because I enjoyed him on the show.
And all of that adds up to what? How little do you think sirius and WWE are paying him?

Forum Clout
And all of that adds up to what? How little do you think sirius and WWE are paying him?

Complete guesses here but I think for Sam he'd probably make 150,000 - 200,000 a year from doing radio, I don't follow the WWE anymore so don't know how often he's on but you'd have to say hosting his own show for them, appearing as a panellist and occasionally doing play by play on matches would net him 50-75k a year. Lets assume from YouTube and his other side hustles 20-25k so minimum 220k a year? Maximum 300k?

Not saying he's a complete baller or anything but that'd be considered a good salary anywhere and he's doing it with things he's passionate about which is a bonus.