• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sam knew you were a little cunt.

Brother, if we're having Cunt Wars, Sam is the World Champion.

I convinced Ben to hire him over Wild Bill. I booked his fucking shows on Saturday nights. I didn't HAVE to. I was being a team player. Sam did nothing but motherfuck everyone who was gracious toward him. Than, Dave, Opie, soon to be Jim. If you have a positive opinion of Sam, and a negative opinion of me, you're not living in the context of reality.

Sam owes his entire career to me. Facts, as much as I know you hate them.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Some 2006 website that doesn't exist anymore. And not only that, I had him booked for a phoner.

Do you care? Probably not. Did Opie in 2006? You betcha.

Anywho, keep going and make the thread me. Like you all always do.

Erik thread......turn into a Danny shaped thread...

Thank you, that's what I've been trying to say. You found a website (4chan still exists btw) that was talking about Chocolate Rain and brought it to O&A before Kimmel did.

Of course "child of the 70s" Opie wasn't aware of the hot 2007 internet memes and thought you were bringing him gold. You know that meme of the real housewife lady yelling at the cat? I was the first one to send that to my mom, she really enjoyed it, I suppose I deserve credit for that meme.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Thank you, that's what I've been trying to say. You found a website (4chan still exists btw) that was talking about Chocolate Rain and brought it to O&A before Kimmel did.

Bro what do you think being a Producer IS??? Are you high? Or you just wanna argue with Danny. For real, which one is it. Did Sam invent 30 Day Finace? The View? Get fucked.

I was the first one to send that to my mom, she really enjoyed it, I suppose I deserve credit for that meme.

Did it blow up nationally after it was featured on the nationally syndicated morning show you produce? Then, yeah.

OH SO ALL YOU DID WAS DISCOVER HOT MUSIC ACTS? SO? I SHOWED MY MOM GODSMACK!!! Do you see how obtuse you are?

Don't argue with me for the bit. You wanna play cute games, or talk.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Bro what do you think being a Producer IS??? Are you high? Or you just wanna argue with Danny. For real, which one is it. Did Sam invent 30 Day Finace? The View? Get fucked.

Did it blow up nationally after it was featured on the nationally syndicated morning show you produce? Then, yeah.

OH SO ALL YOU DID WAS DISCOVER HOT MUSIC ACTS? SO? I SHOWED MY MOM GODSMACK!!! Do you see how obtuse you are?

Don't argue with me for the bit. You wanna play cute games, or talk.

"If you have a positive opinion of Sam, and a negative opinion of me, you're not living in the context of reality"

Is wikipedia living in the context of reality? Because when I search this is what I get:

sammy.jpg

vs

danny.jpg

Which one are you? The British comic who died in 1976? The american voice actor best known for his role as Donald Duck in a shitty Disney movie? No wait I got it, you're the defensive lineman who plays for the Edmonton Elks of the CFL.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Which one are you? The British comic who died in 1976? The american voice actor best known for his role as Donald Duck in a shitty Disney movie? No wait I got it, you're the defensive lineman who plays for the Edmonton Elks of the CFL.

Ah yes, the true measure of a man, his Wikipedia entry.

Who are you milking for attention right now. Is it Sam? Is it a British comic? CLF player? Nope.

You know how I know I'm more famous than those guys? You're dripping pre over the fact that I bother quoting your dumb posts. Now you can go to bed with a hard dick because you really showed him! Be MORE pathetic.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Chocolate rainnnnn

Danny's drunk and angry here again

Chocolate rainnnnnn

I'm responsible for this song's fame

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

I voiced a bodybuilder that got slain

Chocolate rainnnnnnnn

Oh look Sam's now interviewing Kane

Chocolate rainnnnnnnn

Oh wow, Sam interviewed a long retired wrestler? Guess, I'll go eat some worms and kick rocks or something. Sam is a small time player on a long dead subscription service. Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, truly believe I'm jealous of Sam Roberts? Sam pigeon holed himself into SiriusXM. That's it. Only job he's ever had, radio. Good luck with that homey, in 2024 with a contract coming up. Good luck with that Trav-Dog, I got out 12 years ago found other shit to do. These two dudes gonna be out in the job market with nothing but fucking RADIO on their CV's for the last 20 years. I hope they can be creative enough to avoid listing "The Opie & Anthony Show", because, historically, that hasn't worked out.

Ben Sparks in radio?
Rick Delgado in radio?
Steve C in radio?
Than in radio?
Derek in radio?
Where Stuntbrain at?
Opie?
Anthony?

Sal? Creampie Jones? David? Who's crushing it with O&A on the ol resume?

One page resume.

Radio.

Have fun with that my dudes. :)

Last edited:

Jenna

Forum Clout
Oh wow, Sam interviewed a long retired wrestler? Guess, I'll go eat some worms and kick rocks or something. Sam is a small time player on a long dead subscription service. Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, truly believe I'm jealous of Sam Roberts? Sam pigeon holed himself into SiriusXM. That's it. Only job he's ever had, radio. Good luck with that homey, in 2024 with a contract coming up. Good luck with that Trav-Dog, I got out 12 years ago found other shit to do. These two dudes gonna be out in the job market with nothing but fucking RADIO on their CV's for the last 20 years.

One page resume.

Radio.

Have fun with that my dudes. :)

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Could have just namedropped Kairi Sane

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Wanted a wrestler the olds would understaind

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Fired from Rockstar on the resume

Chocolate rainnnnnn

HR heard the nasty things you said to Jane

Chocolate rainnnnnn

It's so damn hard to not show girls distain

Chocolate rainnnnnnnn

Forum Clout
“Merging” …lol. More like Gavin gave Anthony a pity offer to buy out his company instead of having it go completely under. Gavin gets the archives, remaining shows, behind the scenes workers, and any remaining subscribers. Anthony nets like $50,000. Guy loves selling at a loss.
Faggot really tried to claim Compound made over a million a year last year when he & Opie were bickering over their irrelevant livestreams

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'll produce the hottest morning show in Maine

Nah not me, but Erik will.

Sam will be part of some ensemble podcast with 5K subs on YouTube.

Travis will get a job at WFAN, producing some Baseball show, in season only. He'll work a UPS job in the off season.

Nikki will leave Jim inside of 5 years.

Anthony will be dead inside of 5 years.

Opie will continue to post Carl Ruiz videos with links to a mug you can buy in 2030.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 207475

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Oh no looks like Jenna's caused some pain

So...you're admitting I broke Chocolate Rain, or you're just trying to move those goalposts again, because, if I recall I posted a receipt, and then you started posting bad chocolate rain verses. Did I imagine that? Or did you just decide to not respond and post nonsense. We all see it, you can say so.

For a short, bald guy, a whole lot of you seem to thrive on my minimal attention. Crazy.....Do you have an opinion on a tshirt I wore 20 years ago? Maybe my hairline doesn't agree with your preferences for a partner? How can we make smashing me more gay on your part. I'm really not sure anymore. What's next. I hate Danny, his dick is too small for my liking and he doesn't kiss how I like.

Jenna

Forum Clout
So...you're admitting I broke Chocolate Rain, or you're just trying to move those goalposts again, because, if I recall I posted a receipt, and then you started posting bad chocolate rain verses. Did I imagine that? Or did you just decide to not respond and post nonsense. We all see it, you can say so.

Chocolate rainnnnnnnn

I work someplace but can't further explain

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Me and Jenna were both lurking 4-chain

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Tell Opie the meme involving Bane

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

I'm even funnier when I'm on cocaine

Chocolate rainnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nah not me, but Erik will.

Sam will be part of some ensemble podcast with 5K subs on YouTube.

Travis will get a job at WFAN, producing some Baseball show, in season only. He'll work a UPS job in the off season.

Nikki will leave Jim inside of 5 years.

Anthony will be dead inside of 5 years.

Opie will continue to post Carl Ruiz videos with links to a mug you can buy in 2030.
Yeah man but you’re not even in the (completely zombified) radio business anymore, so you failed. Why aren’t you working with Opie on his Youtube show, or working with the pasta pedo? That would be success.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Chocolate rainnnnnnnn

I work someplace but can't further explain

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Me and Jenna were both lurking 4-chain

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Tell Opie the meme involving Bane

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

I'm even funnier when I'm on cocaine

Chocolate rainnnnnnnnnnnnn

And then you turn around and say "THE CALLERS SUCKED!!!!"

The callers were you.

These posts are a long pause of silence and then a car crash and dial tone.

Remember the train? You got train'd like 3 posts ago.