• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I'd like to see official confirmation of this, but let's be real here, the Nagel hire wasn't for his production talents. It was a "fuck you" to Opie, and that's it.

It's pretty clear he was gonna shut down shop after the move so I'd imagine the whole thing is over by end of month. What current subscriber is going to cancel because the Garrett show was cancelled. Clean house and keep all that cash for yourself.
I’ll go a step further. I think he’s gonna scrap the paywall entirely and just to totally YouTube.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Sounds like Gavin and Nana may be merging companies

“Merging” …lol. More like Gavin gave Anthony a pity offer to buy out his company instead of having it go completely under. Gavin gets the archives, remaining shows, behind the scenes workers, and any remaining subscribers. Anthony nets like $50,000. Guy loves selling at a loss.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
“Merging” …lol. More like Gavin gave Anthony a pity offer to buy out his company instead of having it go completely under. Gavin gets the archives, remaining shows, behind the scenes workers, and any remaining subscribers. Anthony nets like $50,000. Guy loves selling at a loss.
lol has if Nana wasn’t touchable before, fully working under Gavin, whose an FBI informant after he disowned the proud boys (there’s a reason why so many them post j6 got book tossed at them), he is surely now.

Haha why doesn’t anyone wanna hangout with me! I’m cool! I have a pit

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Sam >>> Erock >>> Danny

Everyone likes playing Monday Morning QB. You know I never thought Jim & Anthony were funny and only watched because of Opie. Sure ya did, sport.

Sam always had his hands in something, was always doing a new bit or wrangling a tard.

E-Rock was an entertaining punching bag who'd let himself get bullied so everyone else could have a chuckle.

Danny was and is a too-cool-for-the-room cunt with insecure "I make fun of you but you don't EVER MAKE FUN OF ME!!!" energy

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

Literally what Ant should have done from the start. Gavin founded Vice; he knew how much work it would take to launch an online network. He probably expected Ant to put in the work if they were partners, but Ant would rather put that on a crooked cop he could play video games all night.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Sam >>> Erock >>> Danny

Everyone likes playing Monday Morning QB. You know I never thought Jim & Anthony were funny and only watched because of Opie. Sure ya did, sport.

Sam always had his hands in something, was always doing a new bit or wrangling a tard.

E-Rock was an entertaining punching bag who'd let himself get bullied so everyone else could have a chuckle.

Danny was and is a too-cool-for-the-room cunt with insecure "I make fun of you but you don't EVER MAKE FUN OF ME!!!" energy
I never minded Sam coming in when he played the naive wrestling fan, or when he got shit on. That bit where O&A kept telling him to “kill himself for the show” was fun. I never enjoyed him when he was being genuine/trying to contribute to a conversation, which I assume is his role on Jim & Sam.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And none of them good. Sure, he brought Scorch to the show. He made sure to stay in and cackle over and interrupt every clip. He brought Jocktober to the air, which was hit or miss and only worked because of O&A’s reaction to said content. Sure, he brought retards like Stevie to the show. Who were just punching bags like Erock. So we praise Stevie then, i suppose.
How did he “let himself get bullied”? “He could have just quit”? Who the hell wasn’t a punching bag on that show besides Roland? Why do we give him credit for something EVERY staff member had to go through? And why WAS he a punching bag? Oh yeah, cause he was fucking useless as anything else.
Weird news clips? Hilarious. Danny sperging about Guitar Hero? Fucking hilarious and better than any Erock “punching bag” clip. Danny was basically the genesis of Bobo too and fed him great lines, so why not give him the credit you give Sam for being a tard wrangler?

I’m not gonna defend Danny as a person. Very emotional and a little thin skinned. But what he brought to the show was better than anything Erock or Sam could have ever done. Unless you really love wrestling talk.

Jenna

Forum Clout
And none of them good. Sure, he brought Scorch to the show. He made sure to stay in and cackle over and interrupt every clip. He brought Jocktober to the air, which was hit or miss and only worked because of O&A’s reaction to said content. Sure, he brought retards like Stevie to the show. Who were just punching bags like Erock. So we praise Stevie then, i suppose.

How did he “let himself get bullied”? “He could have just quit”? Who the hell wasn’t a punching bag on that show besides Roland? Why do we give him credit for something EVERY staff member had to go through? And why WAS he a punching bag? Oh yeah, cause he was fucking useless as anything else.

Weird news clips? Hilarious. Danny sperging about Guitar Hero? Fucking hilarious and better than any Erock “punching bag” clip. Danny was basically the genesis of Bobo too and fed him great lines, so why not give him the credit you give Sam for being a tard wrangler?

I’m not gonna defend Danny as a person. Very emotional and a little thin skinned. But what he brought to the show was better than anything Erock or Sam could have ever done. Unless you really love wrestling talk.

The only person who got close to the level of bullying E-Rock did was Steve, and he killed himself.

If you want to dismiss Scorch and Jocktober as "hit or miss" but weird news clips were what made the show amazing, than I don't know what to say. HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT, A DOCTOR IN MICHIGAN ACCIDENTALLY SEWED HIS PHONE INTO A PATIENT'S BREAST IMPLANTS! JIMMY, COMMENT? "She'll probably get breast cancer like Olivia Newton-John" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLLEEEEEEEE SHIT JIMMY OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The only person who got close to the level of bullying E-Rock did was Steve, and he killed himself.
And it still means nothing. Steve was funny for being a punching bag but I would never put him up there with people who provided for the show beyond that. If we’re really gonna go with on air bits being key to what makes someone valuable, then Sam (and Danny) easily win over those two tubbies.
If you want to dismiss Scorch and Jocktober as "hit or miss" but weird news clips were what made the show amazing, than I don't know what to say. HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT, A DOCTOR IN MICHIGAN ACCIDENTALLY SEWED HIS PHONE INTO A PATIENT'S BREAST IMPLANTS! JIMMY, COMMENT? "She'll probably get breast cancer like Olivia Newton-John" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLLEEEEEEEE SHIT JIMMY OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN!
Alright i’ll concede on this one…

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Literally what Ant should have done from the start. Gavin founded Vice; he knew how much work it would take to launch an online network. He probably expected Ant to put in the work if they were partners, but Ant would rather put that on a crooked cop he could play video games all night.
Hey fella, if it's and buts were coconuts, then we'd all be fucking rich

Sherioushly tho floksh... I can't imagine people signing up for Old Gay Men Yell at the Clouds Media

Jenna

Forum Clout
And it still means nothing. Steve was funny for being a punching bag but I would never put him up there with people who provided for the show beyond that. If we’re really gonna go with on air bits being key to what makes someone valuable, then Sam (and Danny) easily win over those two tubbies.

It means everything because the show needed a designated puppy to kick whenever the situation called for it. They tried with Sam (remember when Bobby would flirt with him?) but he didn't want that role.

Have you tried listening to "Danny vs" clips on youtube? It's unlistenable. Yeah you come to work every morning and pull the same old shit, and I'm fucking sick of it! E-Rock struggling to come up with a punchline while Sam feeds lines to Bobo is a thousand times more entertaining than Danny bringing his problems with yet another staff member to the air. Yeah that hot Ron & Fez intern? Get her in here so I can call her a cunt!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It means everything because the show needed a designated puppy to kick whenever the situation called for it. They tried with Sam (remember when Bobby would flirt with him?) but he didn't want that role.
I’m not gonna say being a punching bag isn’t funny, I think Bob Kelly is hilarious for that reason. But I wouldn’t say he’s as funny or contributed as much to the show as say, Vos, who was both a punching bag but could also spit out a great line. Erock bashing is funny. But he was literally useless besides that.
Have you tried listening to "Danny vs" clips on youtube? It's unlistenable. Yeah you come to work every morning and pull the same old shit, and I'm fucking sick of it!
Disagree. Fucking hilarious. Wether at the expense of Danny or not. The “Erock is late and causes a staff fight one” is great because Dannys name gets mentioned in passing and 5 minutes later he’s screaming on the toilet about how much work he gets done and how Erock is a lazy fat retard. The same reason that the punching bag shit is funny is why Dannys freakouts are funny. You’re laughing AT him.
E-Rock struggling to come up with a punchline while Sam feeds lines to Bobo is a thousand times more entertaining than Danny bringing his problems with yet another staff member to the air.
Yeah but Danny fed lines to Bobo too. “Knock it off spade!” has been put in the O&A lexicon and that was Danny. A little unrelated, but what Sam was good at was diverting attention away from him. Remember Bobo the Fugitive? His original plan was to put gum in Sams hair. Then suddenly he calls back the next day and wants Erock to drink his jizz! What a coincidence! Almost like a nappy little nigger got in his ear and redirected him. He did not have the spine to be a punching bag. He was not funny. He brought great, iconic bits to the show but thats it. He might as well have been a behind the scenes guy if thats all he was gonna be good for.
Yeah that hot Ron & Fez intern? Get her in here so I can call her a cunt!
Again i’ll give you that one, that was fucking pointless and awful.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Because that's what you heard on the YouTube clips from 3 uploaders?

Is it just me or did Danny boy delete a post?
I ain't delete shit.

No. Sam, 99% of the time was in the back office fucking off. Because you never heard my name? Doesn't mean it didn't come from me. Here's a playlist for you:

I'd say 95% of this was my doing. But sure, Sam found a retarded intern, and everyone suffered for it.

How many fucking hours of radio is this...

Fucking hilarious.

Have you HEARD the curated YouTube clips? HAVE YOU??? YOUTUBE CLIPS?????
Yeah but Danny fed lines to Bobo too. “Knock it off spade!”

Here's the difference between Sam & I. I didn't care if you knew where it came from. He did.

Off topic, I was listening to the Secret Show To The Future the other night, since I don't think I ever had. I don't know how I didn't kick Sam out of the fucking studio for deliberately trying to ruin the show by being overly obnoxious. I remember I didn't even want to invite him, but I knew it would be viewed as "taking sides" so I obliged, and he still decided to be a fucking asshole. Fuck Sam.

I've been fairly neutral in the past, but after listening to that show, it's obvious he was trying to sabotage it.