• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Forum Clout
Holy fuckin shit dude. He wasn’t even really exceptionally fat during the show but holy shit
To me it seemed weird that he knew he was going to get tortured for being fat, and just kept at it. It'd be one thing to just be fat and never get thin, but the silly cocksucker actively made a point to get fatter along the way.

Maybe that was his way of revenge? "You call me fat I'll show you fat..."

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah man but you’re not even in the (completely zombified) radio business anymore, so you failed. Why aren’t you working with Opie on his Youtube show, or working with the pasta pedo? That would be success.

I know right? Like, if only I was sitting in a basement with Opie for 300 views, I'd what, NOT be failure in your eyes? lmao. Some of you dude's is just infantile, if you're legit older than 15. Why aren't I working for Compound? I dunno, ratted him out to the cops for being a pedo? Maybe that coupled with the fact I'd rather see him dead than help him earn another dime? I dunno maybe that?

I know a lot of you are trolls, but unfortunately some of you are just actual dumbasses.

WHAT DID OPIES SWEATPANTS LOOK LIKE?? WAS ANTHONY REALLY LONG ISLAND HUGH HEFNER????

theater of the mind seems to be the only culture most of you have.

Forum Clout
Have mentioned before I knew someone who was friends with Sam in HS.
One fun story is how Sam would endlessly mock this disabled kid, or something, once the kid stood up to Sam, and apparently kicked Sam in the balls, and Sam ran and told his mommy and teacher that he was getting bullied at school.

also Sam’s mom would bring him fast food at least once a week in high school, even as a senior.

The other students thought he was very “wormy, backstabbing, loser etc”
I believe every word of this. Sam is a colossal fag

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I know right? Like, if only I was sitting in a basement with Opie for 300 views, I'd what, NOT be failure in your eyes? lmao. Some of you dude's is just infantile, if you're legit older than 15. Why aren't I working for Compound? I dunno, ratted him out to the cops for being a pedo? Maybe that coupled with the fact I'd rather see him dead than help him earn another dime? I dunno maybe that?

I know a lot of you are trolls, but unfortunately some of you are just actual dumbasses.

WHAT DID OPIES SWEATPANTS LOOK LIKE?? WAS ANTHONY REALLY LONG ISLAND HUGH HEFNER????

theater of the mind seems to be the only culture most of you have.

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Told the cops he liked them underage

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Didn't give them proof, was too vague

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Burned a bridge and had nothing to gain

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Now he posts with all us in a rage

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Chocolate rainnnnnn

Told the cops he liked them underage

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Didn't give them proof, was too vague

Chocolate rainnnnnnn

Burned a bridge and had nothing to gain

Chocolate rainnnnnn

Now he posts with all us in a rage

Hysterical! Gonna wake up to double digit ribs for sure. Now do Cold In the D, or What's wrong with the Chocolate Rain we got?

Cuz that was me too. Oops.

Or maybe you enjoyed those over the top political ads. Did you enjoy Paul R. Nelson? Cuz I got some bad news for you.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I distinctly remember Opie saying at various points that Erock had the deepest radio connections of any guy on the staff and would always be in demand for prominent producing jobs throughout his career. It had to have been sarcasm in retrospect.

Counterpoint: When the OpieRaqio show was canned the only job offer he got was to be Nana's office manager

Forum Clout
He provided ~20 years of service to q'umia, which is crazy in and of itself
Some part of me feels bad for Erock, because what the fuck is he going to do now with 20 years of radio production?? Push paper at an auto insurance company or answer boomer tech support calls?

On the other hand, he had a hell of a lot more warning about the state of his industry than most people get before they lose their jobs. He had a fuckin decade of watching the internet squeeze out radio and watching Anthony descend into a pathetic husk of a man.

He had more than enough time to go back to school and get into a new field. Instead he cheated on his wife and got the side chick pregnant.