Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Are you really this financially illiterate? He's been putting money away since he's made money. When he started saving the DOW was at 2500. Any halfway safe investment will pay him forever on the millions he put away. It would require a complete collapse of the economy and housing market for him to ever need to work again.

He didn't pay off, he paid cash. He owns shit, which at his age is a perfect financial position to be in. His income, which you obviously don't understand comes from investments, he makes enough from the restaurant and his rental property to live better than you can. It is 100% sustainable, he not only makes enough to live good, he continues to increase his net worth. Imagine that, he has escaped from his trapped equity.

Idiot Danny Ross doesn't even realize the subject of this thread. Brothaman bought it with *cash*. There was nothing to "pay off."

Stupid fucking idiot.

Any halfway safe investment will pay him forever on the millions he put away.

Opie had trouble reading USA Today articles aloud. Opie has the intelligence level of a 5th grader.

He didn't pay off, he paid cash.

Oh yeah? I paid cash for the Brooklyn Bridge. Oh you didn't know? Any random person can just post whatever they want as fact. Watch this.

A lot of people don't know this, but Opie actually bought the rights to half of the Chumbawamba song catalog and makes ridiculous residuals from all current and future sales of FIFA '98. Proof? What do you mean, I just TOLD you.

JebJoh

You know as some of you know i’ve never bought a home. But i’m pretty sure when you go to get a mortgage you need to state your income. And I don’t think it matters if you have 7 million in the bank. If your income is 0 they might not give the loan to you. I actually think you would have an easier time getting it if you had 0 in the bank but your income was 7 million.
If you have a house you can just post that as collateral, as you can with 7 million in the bank. If you have assets you can get a no income verification loan which is much quicker but has a higher rate. You don't need to show them your income.

JebJoh

Opie had trouble reading USA Today articles aloud. Opie has the intelligence level of a 5th grader.
He understands trapped equity like a pro though, and he managed to trap a lot of equity in his multi million dollar real estate empire. Pretty sure he never thinks about you or your skills.
Oh yeah? I paid cash for the Brooklyn Bridge. Oh you didn't know? Any random person can just post whatever they want as fact. Watch this.

A lot of people don't know this, but Opie actually bought the rights to half of the Chumbawamba song catalog and makes ridiculous residuals from all current and future sales of FIFA '98. Proof? What do you mean, I just TOLD you.
See how stupid you are? This is desperation, you could look the info up yourself, but you would have to know the first thing about what you are looking at, which you obviously don't

He understands trapped equity like a pro though, and he managed to trap a lot of equity in his multi million dollar real estate empire.

Yes. And now he has to keep it, as lesser homes are now more expensive. He's welcome to downgrade at any time. He will never upgrade. The slope is downhill.

you could look the info up yourself

Why would I? Who cares? Who does that anyway. What fucking loser is sitting at home looking up Gregg Hughes for property. That's bizarre the behavior of a fucking lunatic.

Go tell Opie you spent the afternoon looking up his home addresses so you can defend him on the Forums. I'm sure he's be so happy to hear of it.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Yes. And now he has to keep it, as lesser homes are now more expensive. He's welcome to downgrade at any time. He will never upgrade. The slope is downhill.
Are you saying it's bad to buy a house in cash and then have your house and all the houses near it shoot up in value by a lot? Because then lesser homes are more expensive than what you bought your nicer house for years earlier?

Hmm, I was always taught it was good if your paid-off house shoots up in value :colin_sm:

JebJoh

Nobody in the world who owns a home "has to keep it" that isn't a thing and for you to keep thinking that makes you a fucking idiot.

I once sold a 400,000 apartment building and bought a 200,000 building, within 4 years the cheaper building was worth 600 and I owned it without a loan because I trapped equity or some shit. Is your mind blown now? You seriously have the financial literacy of a 12 year old. I will need to see your SATs, you are dumber than even we suspected.

Why would I? Who cares? Who does that anyway. What fucking loser is sitting at home looking up Gregg Hughes for property. That's bizarre the behavior of a fucking lunatic.

Go tell Opie you spent the afternoon looking up his home addresses so you can defend him on the Forums. I'm sure he's be so happy to hear of it.
You are here making an absolute fool of yourself trying to discuss it, in half the time you could look up the info and not be completely ignorant on the subject you spend weeks obsessing over. I do understand your limitations though, even if you knew where to look you likely wouldn't understand what you were looking at. Start with articles about trapped equity

JebJoh

Are you saying it's bad to buy a house in cash and then have your house and all the houses near it shoot up in value by a lot? Because then lesser homes are more expensive than what you bought your nicer house for years earlier?

Hmm, I was always taught it was good if your paid-off house shoots up in value :colin_sm:
Amateur, its all about the trapped equity

The guy has had his money professionally managed for over two decades in a period where the market has doubled. Was making well into seven figures for much of that time. Is in a stable relationship and doesn’t seem to be buying Mustangs and dinosaurs. Owns multiple properties in New York outright. Has other streams of passive income. He’s literally a perfect profile of financial health given his age. This is absolutely the dumbest hill I’ve ever seen someone try to die on.

JebJoh

I love getting you all riled up. Dude in his 60s getting all bent up. Anywho. Here's something I KNOW is a fact.

I made more than Opie did today and I didn't even have to embarrass myself live on YouTube!
Making fun of you is more like exercise, you are so dumb and so desperate to avoid admitting you are ignorant that you spiral down the drain with your nonsense, nothing you say even comes close to making sense. I find it hard to believe you are this stupid.

Opie made at least 30 grand today, and that's just from the stock market. If you can make that in a month I will send you a gift certificate to target.