Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

1713963781088.png

:colin_wink:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.

JebJoh

Yeah I’m a retard, I was looking at street view from the other side. Still seems cheap, even with how small it is. I don’t really know Long Island though, maybe that’s not a popular area for whatever reason.
There are a ton of little neighborhoods like this in the hamptons, NYC and jersey shore. It is almost all irish people and the prices are kept down to keep the neighborhoods from changing too much. Another part of the low valuation is the fact that most of the houses are passed on or sold to immediate family so comps stay low and taxes dont go up. Worst thing that could happen in a neighborhood like that is for a cumia to start sniffing around, overpaying for a house and decorating it. When houses do go for sale outside of a family, there is a huge amount of bullshit you have to deal with just to get in to see them.

Opie's house has almost doubled in value since he bought it in 2014.

Shit is only worth what somebody else will pay for it. If Opie sold that house, he wouldn't be able to afford or find another, so while the house has value, the equity will never be realized since selling means he needs the money out. Are you sucking the dick of trapped equity?

My cars value doubled from 10 to 20 and new cars are 30. See how that works?

RobertMewler

I'm surprised he hasn't sold the NYC apartment. That's a huge expense and seems stupid if you aren't working in the city.
He's said in the past that Lynsi enjoys the lifestyle so he's keeping it to make her happy. He'd say all he wanted was a house with a lawn and not live in the city anymore. I guess he's got enough scratch to satisfy both their needs. He could sell his NYC apartment and get a smaller one if push came to shove but apparently there hasn't been a need to.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He's said in the past that Lynsi enjoys the lifestyle so he's keeping it to make her happy. He'd say all he wanted was a house with a lawn and not live in the city anymore. I guess he's got enough scratch to satisfy both their needs. He could sell his NYC apartment and get a smaller one if push came to shove but apparently there hasn't been a need to.

I pray to God I never get this horny