Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

move to Queens like a loser

LMAO, there are plenty of parts of Queens Opie would have a hard time affording. Opie would never move to Queens because his egi won't allow it. Opie will remain paying 5 figure a month HOA fees for the rest of his zero income life. As long as Opie only lives another 3 years or so, he'll be just fine.
You really must live like a junkie that these things upset you this much.

Nah homie, I just remember actually being in NYC like oh, everyday for 10 years +. If you think your building doesn't have roaches or rats, you're lying to yourself. Come back soon, neighbor, and take those nostalgia glasses off, boomerino.

JebJoh

LMAO, there are plenty of parts of Queens Opie would have a hard time affording. Opie would never move to Queens because his egi won't allow it. Opie will remain paying 5 figure a month HOA fees for the rest of his zero income life. As long as Opie only lives another 3 years or so, he'll be just fine.

There is nothing in Queens that opie couldn't afford, and nobody wants to live in queens if they can afford manhattan, its mainly a shithole with a few nice neighborhoods near the water or on the LI border.

Nah homie, I just remember actually being in NYC like oh, everyday for 10 years +. If you think your building doesn't have roaches or rats, you're lying to yourself. Come back soon, neighbor, and take those nostalgia glasses off, boomerino.
Never owned anything in Manhattan? Taking the train like a million other junkies to one building for a shitty job makes you an NYC expert, got it.

I don't think there are no mice or roaches in my building but there is a staff there that made sure we never saw them. Are you always this angry and defensive or did your plan to win the lottery not work out again this week?

here is nothing in Queens that opie couldn't afford,

That's hot bullshit holmes. Let me know when Opie buys this loser Queens house.

Never owned anything in Manhattan?

No. As previously mentioned I never wanted to live in the city. As a teen, when I worked there and now. Not one thing is attractive about living inside Manhattan.

I don't think there are no mice or roaches in my building but there is a staff there that made sure we never saw them. Are you always this angry and defensive or did your plan to win the lottery not work out again this week?

You bought a house in the 90's, so let's see. You're about what, 65 years old? Go sundown someplace else, old man.

JebJoh

That's hot bullshit holmes. Let me know when Opie buys this loser Queens house.

Worth less than Opie's apartment. He could trade down tomorrow if he wanted to.

No. As previously mentioned I never wanted to live in the city. As a teen, when I worked there and now. Not one thing is attractive about living inside Manhattan.
You can barely afford the outer boroughs, you never had the chance to live in the city, you would have trapped equitied yourself into nana world.

You bought a house in the 90's, so let's see. You're about what, 65 years old? Go sundown someplace else.
Not even close, I see your math skills in general are pretty poor. I did own a house on LI when I was 20 and moved to NYC at 24. How is your real estate profile in your 50s? Can you even afford your rent controlled dump? Was all that trapped equity keeping you down? Are you really this dumb or just angry and flailing?

Worth less than Opie's apartment. He could trade down tomorrow if he wanted to.

Legit, are you one of Opie's relatives? I'm not shitting on you, I just can't possibly understand why somebody would do this to themselves to defend Opie of all people. You seem to REALLY need to defend this so, why? Which leech brother are you. Are you the sister? There's GOTTA be something to this. Otherwise, this is the gayest shit on Earth.

FYI, regardless of price, Opie lives in a Trump built building, so you KNOW there's quality construction all around. Jim too. I remember plenty of times overhearing them complaining about how cheap everything was, but you ahead, Opie's nephew.

JebJoh

Legit, are you one of Opie's relatives? I'm not shitting on you, I just can't possibly understand why somebody would do this to themselves to defend Opie of all people. You seem to REALLY need to defend this so, why? Which leech brother are you. Are you the sister? There's GOTTA be something to this. Otherwise, this is the gayest shit on Earth.

FYI, regardless of price, Opie lives in a Trump built building, so you KNOW there's quality construction all around.
Because it makes you angry and when you get angry you are fucking hilarious. Tell us more about Opie's trapped equity in his 10 million dollar fully paid off apartment.

Again, your ignorance, are you hoping his building collapses? Are you this angry?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
FYI, regardless of price, Opie lives in a Trump built building, so you KNOW there's quality construction all around. Jim too. I remember plenty of times overhearing them complaining about how cheap everything was, but you ahead, Opie's nephew.
Yeah but the lobby has faux-gold, thats high class!

We could always do a gofundme for him

The best part about all this, is we'll get to see how it all plays out!

Let's see what moves Opster the makes while he consistently operates in the red with zero opportunity for income on the horizon. It'll be here sooner than later, so let's reconnect.

Tell us more about Opie's trapped equity in his 10 million dollar fully paid off apartment.

I don't know what he has paid off and what he hasn't. You seem to though, and for some retarded reason are actually attempting to suck Opie's dick so hard it's coming out of your butthole. His equity is "trapped" in the sense that he'd be forced to downsize. There's no such thing as trapped equity if you just cash out and cut your life in half. Fact remains, Opie has zero income and lives the same lifestyle he had in 2014. That's unsustainable.

JebJoh

He's undeserved. He think's his talent paid for that house. In reality, Anthony and Jim paid for that house along with guys like Bill Burr, Bob Kelly, Rich Vos, Patrice Oneal and all the other regular comics who carried him on their backs.
WIthout Opie's show nana would be dead or in jail, HIS show created millions for everyone around him. Just because some blew it all and others decided to just be leeches and not make anything happen with the show's success isn't Opie's fault. He did his job and made himself and anyone who helped him rich.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

So random fans of the show defending Opie are gay and sad but you - a former employee of the show, totally obsessed with your former employer's finances and properly portfolio is completely normal right?

You're a derangely obsessed ex, Dovid. It's crazy that you don't see how nuts you are. Opie didn't even realize you had any problem until somebody mentioned it on his livestream recently and was just bemused by it and immediately moved on. Meanwhile you're here bitterly obsessing over him every day and calling other people sad for not just blindly agreeing with your shit takes.

Fucking lunatic kike.

WIthout Opie's show nana would be dead or in jail, HIS show created millions for everyone around him. Just because some blew it all and others decided to just be leeches and not make anything happen with the show's success isn't Opie's fault. He did his job and made himself and anyone who helped him rich.

LMAO! You really got me! For a second I really thought you were a legit Opie guy. Troll me once, shame on you! Troll me twice? Can't be trolled again!

JebJoh

The best part about all this, is we'll get to see how it all plays out!

Let's see what moves Opster the makes while he consistently operates in the red with zero opportunity for income on the horizon. It'll be here sooner than later, so let's reconnect.

Are you really this financially illiterate? He's been putting money away since he's made money. When he started saving the DOW was at 2500. Any halfway safe investment will pay him forever on the millions he put away. It would require a complete collapse of the economy and housing market for him to ever need to work again.

I don't know what he has paid off and what he hasn't. You seem to though, and for some retarded reason are actually attempting to suck Opie's dick so hard it's coming out of your butthole. His equity is "trapped" in the sense that he's be forced to downsize. There's no such thing has trapped equity if you just cash out and cut your life in half. Fact remain Opie has zero income and lives the same lifestyle he had in 2014. That's unsustainable.
He didn't pay off, he paid cash. He owns shit, which at his age is a perfect financial position to be in. His income, which you obviously don't understand comes from investments, he makes enough from the restaurant and his rental property to live better than you can. It is 100% sustainable, he not only makes enough to live good, he continues to increase his net worth. Imagine that, he has escaped from his trapped equity.