Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Remember when anth indirectly had fans give FH Riley’s bad reviews because he wasn’t treated like Tony soprano? I remember.
As I recall, he became enraged the Guatemalan bus boy didn't reconize his face from the popular RADIO show and was mad he wasn't treated like a VIP. Wanted to be like Henry Hill in the Copacabana in Goodfellas

JebJoh

He could, but he would never. His ego won't allow it. That's why he STILL lives in Manhattan with no actual need to. If he's selling a beachhouse, he's buying a beachouse. Otherwise it's just money he can't use.
Again, he can use his own money, he can use the equity in his real estate any time he wants. How many headlines about trapped equity did you read before you made up these stupid arguments? Remember when nana was going broke and denying it? Turned out he was taking money out of his home's equity until he couldn't afford it anymore. Opie could do that and live on his money until he dies

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember when anth indirectly had fans give FH Riley’s bad reviews because he wasn’t treated like Tony soprano? I remember.
Fucking nauesating. You know when he got called out for that he pulled out his classic “DUDE I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING THAT WAS THE FANS!!! YOURE IN A BAD FUCKING MOOD DUDE!!!”

Anthony has NO RESPECT FOR DIS TING OF OURS, to use his own niggerish slang. In what fucking world do you think “Hmmm I wasn’t given an immediate seat at this restaurant thats super busy! TIME TO TWEET ABOUT HOW MY COHOST AND HIS RESTAURANT IS FUCKING SHITTY AND GET THE FANS TO ATTACK HIM!”

I guarantee you Anthony never even once offered a meek apology for that. Of course, it was all Opies fault. Classic abuser shit. “Who cares dude its your fault I wasn’t treated right! It’s your fault you got mad at me for tweeting! It’s your fault i’m texting Jimmy calling you a cunt! It’s your fault you’re not showing up to work over this betrayal!”

If you can afford to live in manhattan, you do,

Bro no. For real where you from? You are definitely NOT a NY'er and prob not an American.

Living in Manhattan is fucking disgusting. Roaches, rats, noise, no pakring, and the garages are expensive. Ask Opie, who couldn't afford to rent one....fuck that. It made sense for the guy when he was working a half mile away and needed to be at the office at 5AM. He's absolutely hemorrhaging cash for that building's common fees. It's still a condo, and he's paying HOA every single month. I can afford to live in Manhattan, I'd never want to.

Bro which brother of his ARE you, the hardcore Opie simpers are the absolute WORST.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Bro no. For real where you from? You are definitely NOT a NY'er and prob not an American.

Living in Manhattan is fucking disgusting. Roaches, rats, noise, no pakring, and the garages are expensive. Ask Opie, who couldn't afford to rent one....fuck that. It made sense for the guy when he was working a half mile away and needed to be at the office at 5AM. He's absolutely hemorrhaging cash for that building's common fees. It's still a condo, and he's paying HOA every single month. I can afford to live in Manhattan, I'd never want to.

Bro which brother of his ARE you, the hardcore Opie simpers are the absolute WORST.
Opie has also said on air he wants to GTFO of NYC. To be fair this was 15 years ago but still.

JebJoh

I guarantee you Anthony never even once offered a meek apology for that. Of course, it was all Opies fault. Classic abuser shit. “Who cares dude its your fault I wasn’t treated right! It’s your fault you got mad at me for tweeting! It’s your fault i’m texting Jimmy calling you a cunt! It’s your fault you’re not showing up to work over this betrayal!”
Imagine being the 19 year old hostess in that place and seeing these skells walk through the door? She probably wanted to call the police. Then for them to act like assholes because there was no red carpet is beyond disgusting. Nana's response was to do shit that would ruin the business for his partner and his partner's brother. He deserves his current misery.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You couldn't afford one of Opie's HOA payments. Opie meanwhile can afford the HOA, taxes, and upkeep on multiple properties. He has a portfolio of other properties that are businesses or rental incomes. Opie can afford to not only live in Manhattan but in a penthouse condo as well. And have a beach home for him and his family. He also has an account with enough savings for both of his kids to pay for college tuition and own a home immediately after graduating.

Your jealously is truly insane. The utmost jewish behavior. Meanwhile Anthony had to flee NYC because he was financially insolvent.

Again, he can use his own money, he can use the equity in his real estate any time he wants. How many headlines about trapped equity did you read before you made up these stupid arguments? Remember when nana was going broke and denying it? Turned out he was taking money out of his home's equity until he couldn't afford it anymore. Opie could do that and live on his money until he dies

Brother. Let me try and explain this to you one last time.

Opie is stuck with his properties unless he wants to sell one for cash to live on. That's it. No more splitting hairs, no more of you pretending to be some finance expert. That the tea, sonny. If he sells his beach house, he won't be buying another. If he sells his NYC condo, he won't be buying another. Opie has ZERO income. He literally generates no money. He cannot afford to take HELOCs. What is he paying back a $500K HELOC with? YOUTUBE REVENUE????? He should have sold both and downsized after he murdered all his cohosts and started broadcasting from a bar basement. Fort all this shit I get about working in a bar and this mother fucker ACTUALLY DOING IT. The irony...my god.

JebJoh

If you're a broke degenerate, maybe. I lived on the 18th floor with a terrace overlooking the trade center. I could ride my bike to work and never had to cross a bridge. In 20 years I've never seen a roach or a mouse in my building, I had mo problem parking 2 cars and a motorcycle I could walk to the park and had basketball and tennis courts 300 feet from my building. I am just waiting for my kids to grow up so I can give them my house and move back, it is fucking awesome to live in NYC

If you're a broke degenerate, maybe. I lived on the 18th floor with a terrace overlooking the trade center. I could ride my bike to work and never had to cross a bridge. In 20 years I've never seen a roach or a mouse in my building, I had mo problem parking 2 cars and a motorcycle I could walk to the park and had basketball and tennis courts 300 feet from my building. I am just waiting for my kids to grow up so I can give them my house and move back, it is fucking awesome to live in NYC

You lived in Battery Park City and never saw a rat, with disgusting NYC water on all sides of you. Parking for 3 vehicles sure as shit wasn't on the street. When the fuck did you live downtown homie? 1924?

"I lived in NYC for 120 years above an Indian fried chicken take out place and never ONCE did I see a rat or bug!"

Get the whole fuck out of my face.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8231.jpeg

Why the fuck does Wigward even need this. It’s just him, his stupid bitch, and 50 cats. I pray for the property manager of this place

JebJoh

Brother. Let me try and explain this to you one last time.

Opie is stuck with his properties unless he wants to sell one for cash to live on. That's it. No more splitting hairs, no more of you pretending to be some finance expert. That the tea, sonny. If he sells his beach house, he won't be buying another. If he sells his NYC condo, he won't be buying another. Opie has ZERO income. He literally generates no money. He cannot afford to take HELOCs. What is he paying back a $500K HELOC with? YOUTUBE REVENUE????? He should have sold both and downsized after he murdered all his cohosts and started broadcasting from a bar basement. Fort all this shit I get about working in a bar and this mother fucker ACTUALLY DOING IT. The irony...my god.
He's not stuck with anything, he could sell any property anytime he wants, he can sell all of his properties and move to Queens like a loser with 15 million in the bank. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

He can very easily sell his hamptons beach house for over 3 million and find another house within 10 miles for 2 million. 3.4 million is real money whether it is tied up in real estate or in a garbage pail in your garage. He doesn't need a w-4, he's getting 7 figures every year from cash he saved and invested during his radio career, he is a partner in a lucrative restaurant plus he owns rental properties. How are you able to pack so much ignorance into every post? Are you doing a bit or are you really this dumb? Do you really not know how banks work? Have you ever bought a home?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He's not stuck with anything, he could sell any property anytime he wants, he can sell all of his properties and move to Queens like a loser with 15 million in the bank. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

He can very easily sell his hamptons beach house for over 3 million and find another house within 10 miles for 2 million. 3.4 million is real money whether it is tied up in real estate or in a garbage pail in your garage. He doesn't need a w-4, he's getting 7 figures every year from cash he saved and invested during his radio career, he is a partner in a lucrative restaurant plus he owns rental properties. How are you able to pack so much ignorance into every post? Are you doing a bit or are you really this dumb? Do you really not know how banks work? Have you ever bought a home?
You know as some of you know i’ve never bought a home. But i’m pretty sure when you go to get a mortgage you need to state your income. And I don’t think it matters if you have 7 million in the bank. If your income is 0 they might not give the loan to you. I actually think you would have an easier time getting it if you had 0 in the bank but your income was 7 million.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Are all of those buildings part of his house? I wonder if they are connected underground somehow. Dovid thinks its a shit spread because the pools are too small
IMG_8232.jpeg

This is the full lot from the back. He’s one of those dumb faggots who has a “guest home” that might as well be a mansion of itself.

And connected underground?! What the hell are you smoking? You can’t build basements down here because the water level is so high. And RIGHT by the beach? Forget about it.

JebJoh

You lived in Battery Park City and never saw a rat, with disgusting NYC water on all sides of you. Parking for 3 vehicles sure as shit wasn't on the street. When the fuck did you live downtown homie? 1924?

You have no idea what you are talking about, I bought a place in the 90s, not in BPC, lived there until I had kids and now sublet until I'm ready to go back.

"I lived in NYC for 120 years above an Indian fried chicken take out place and never ONCE did I see a rat or bug!"

Get the whole fuck out of my face.
You really must live like a junkie that these things upset you this much.