Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Ok, here is why you are an idiot, Dovid, with math.

Opie bought a house in 2014 for 1,600,000 million, now worth 3,400,000. that's what someone would pay for it.

per the CPI inflation calculator (https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm) the value of that in 2016 dollars is $2,592,269.76. this means the house as increased in value by 62 percent in the 8 years he's own it.

You bought the magic toyota in 2014 for 20,000. an its now worth 12,000 according to you in the KBB which is what someone would pay for it. that amount in 2016 dollars is worth 9,149.19, so it's Lost 54.25 percent of its value.

One of these things is an inherently a depreciating asset and the other is not. You have trapped equity in your car, Opie does Not have trapped equity in his house. If your argument is he can't sell it and buy an even nicer house, well no shit. But this whole argument is just an example of you moving the goalposts because you were getting your shit pushed in yet again in an argument an have no idea what you are talking about.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Bro no. For real where you from? You are definitely NOT a NY'er and prob not an American.

Living in Manhattan is fucking disgusting. Roaches, rats, noise, no pakring, and the garages are expensive. Ask Opie, who couldn't afford to rent one....fuck that. It made sense for the guy when he was working a half mile away and needed to be at the office at 5AM. He's absolutely hemorrhaging cash for that building's common fees. It's still a condo, and he's paying HOA every single month. I can afford to live in Manhattan, I'd never want to.

Bro which brother of his ARE you, the hardcore Opie simpers are the absolute WORST.

"simpers" Lol what a fucking dumbass trying to sound young.

Interesting personal finance discussion here.

@BenDovid said that he bets that he made more today than Opie did and I just wanted to comment on that, assuming you're invested in stocks (Which Opie most likely is) once you hit Opie's kind of wealth it is a daily occurrence that the portfolio goes up tens of thousands of dollars a day assuming that it is a good day for the market, alternatively on red days he'd go down tens of thousands as well but ultimately if he's doing it right and has a lot invested (Millions) he'd be going up probably six figures a year or more, I wouldn't be surprised if he's made millions off the market that are just sitting in his account waiting for him to cash out when he wants to.

Also, again it depends how much Opie has invested but he might very well have days where he makes six figures in a day. I have considerably less invested but last month I made $9000.00 in a day because a stock jumped up significantly. I have nowhere near a million dollars invested so imagine what Opie's good days look like?

With his real estate, the beach house is a nice investment no matter how you want to paint it. He clearly enjoys the house and spending time there so he's got that out of it plus has doubled his money. According to Google his apartment is 4285 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and he bought it for 6.85 million dollars in 2015. Safe to say that property is now probably worth several millions more as well.

He isn't livestreaming for the money he is doing so because it is his hobby. The radio gig for a big fat contract that he talked about is probably just him wanting to go back to work and make a little more...I don't think he necessarily needs to do that.

JebJoh

If Bobo won the lottery, would you suck his dick as hard as this?
Bobo isn’t the talent that created and ran one of the biggest radio shows in New York for 10 years. Opie carried 50 people on his back most of that time, including people like bobo and you. He also made several of them famous and wealthy beyond anything they ever expected He’s really the hero of this story and deserve his wealth and lifestyle. When opie hired nana he was making 15 grand a year. After 5 years he was making 5 million. Anthony hired people at 300 per week, after 10 years they were all still making 300 per week. Looks like you sucked the wrong partner’s dick

Bobo isn’t the talent that created and ran one of the biggest radio shows in New York for 10 years. Opie carried 50 people on his back most of that time, including people like bobo and you. He also made several of them famous and wealthy beyond anything they ever expected He’s really the hero of this story and deserve his wealth and lifestyle. When opie hired nana he was making 15 grand a year. After 5 years he was making 5 million. Anthony hired people at 300 per week, after 10 years they were all still making 300 per week. Looks like you sucked the wrong partner’s dick

lol dude you're the BEST at this bit! keep it up!!

JebJoh

lol dude you're the BEST at this bit! keep it up!!
Don’t get sensitive, I’m not saying people like lady di, bobo and you weren’t a part of the show, I’m just explaining the hierarchy to you. You couldn’t expect to be treated like Sam or erock, they were essential to the show and got paid accordingly. That’s why Sam is now a radio star and nana took erock to run all of his shows. You, intern David and bobo all had your moments but opie didn’t need any of you to have a successful show. The results speak for themselves

The results speak for themselves

They sure do homeboy!

gRkct0A.jpeg

Here's the end result of Opie thinking he's talented on his own. At least he takes the time to make visually attractive thumbnails. When you're done with your bit, take a seat with all the others.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Interesting personal finance discussion here.

@BenDovid said that he bets that he made more today than Opie did and I just wanted to comment on that, assuming you're invested in stocks (Which Opie most likely is) once you hit Opie's kind of wealth it is a daily occurrence that the portfolio goes up tens of thousands of dollars a day assuming that it is a good day for the market, alternatively on red days he'd go down tens of thousands as well but ultimately if he's doing it right and has a lot invested (Millions) he'd be going up probably six figures a year or more, I wouldn't be surprised if he's made millions off the market that are just sitting in his account waiting for him to cash out when he wants to.

Also, again it depends how much Opie has invested but he might very well have days where he makes six figures in a day. I have considerably less invested but last month I made $9000.00 in a day because a stock jumped up significantly. I have nowhere near a million dollars invested so imagine what Opie's good days look like?

With his real estate, the beach house is a nice investment no matter how you want to paint it. He clearly enjoys the house and spending time there so he's got that out of it plus has doubled his money. According to Google his apartment is 4285 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and he bought it for 6.85 million dollars in 2015. Safe to say that property is now probably worth several millions more as well.

He isn't livestreaming for the money he is doing so because it is his hobby. The radio gig for a big fat contract that he talked about is probably just him wanting to go back to work and make a little more...I don't think he necessarily needs to do that.

You are assuming he’s paid off his mortgages for both places and he has a large stock portfolio, why? What proof do you have?

Other people are also claiming he’s got a fleet of rental properties and business but cant name any. I guess they’re just trolling.

I’ve heard Opie bitch about his mortgage payments.

He’s paying six figures a year in property taxes and HOA fees for the trump tower alone. He has no job. If he was as wealthy as you claim, why did he give up his garage space, do millionaires sit in their car for alternative parking every day?

He’s clearly got money because he’s not sold anything but your assumptions are baseless. We really don’t know.

JebJoh

Ok, here is why you are an idiot, Dovid, with math.

Opie bought a house in 2014 for 1,600,000 million, now worth 3,400,000. that's what someone would pay for it.

per the CPI inflation calculator (https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm) the value of that in 2016 dollars is $2,592,269.76. this means the house as increased in value by 62 percent in the 8 years he's own it.
Yeah but look at how many miles he put on that house.

JebJoh

They sure do homeboy!

gRkct0A.jpeg

Here's the end result of Opie thinking he's talented on his own. At least he takes the time to make visually attractive thumbnails. When you're done with your bit, take a seat with all the others.
The end result of his undeniable talent is his massive bank account and real estate portfolio. Nana’s scary talent earned him negative 10 million without opie and 40 million when opie was carrying him. It’s all math and no trapped equity.

You are only 5 years younger than opie, how have you done without the opie tit to suckle? Big radio show like Sam? F-u money? Beach house? Anything to show for your talents? Opie even let you have a minor amount of celebrity, did you turn that into anything? A podcast maybe? A gig at a comedy show? Anything at all?

Like I said, you chose the wrong partner to man servant for, even if he still liked you, nana couldn’t afford to buy you lunch at this point.

Whoa! Is that how that works?

Why would Opie be selling his house? To buy a bigger one? Or because he needs the money out. If he's buying a bigger one, something that would have cost 3mil in 2014 is now 6mil. Now 3 mil homes are smaller than the one he currently has. So unless he sells for cash he didn't "make" anything. He's sitting pretty, as long as he never wants to buy another Hamptons beach home. I get that you guys just want to argue but this is how things work.

real estate portfolio

Aside from his condo and beach house, can you please list for the other properties? Thanks.

JebJoh

Why would Opie be selling his house? To buy a bigger one? Or because he needs the money out. If he's buying a bigger one, something that would have cost 3mil in 2014 is now 6mil. Now 3 mil homes are smaller than the one he currently has. So unless he sells for cash he didn't "make" anything. I get that you guys just want to argue but this is how things work.

He’s not selling anything, he can afford everything he has. See nana’s real estate history if you need a counterpoint.

I can’t believe this needs to be explained to an adult, but you say the stupidest things.

Opie didn’t buy a 3.4 million dollar beach house, he bought one for 1.6 million. Every dollar between 1.6 and 3.4 is appreciation, in terms a leech might understand “free money”. So he got 1.8 million dollars for having a beach house. Do you really not see what a huge win this was for him?
Aside from his condo and beach house, can you please list for the other properties? Thanks.
I can, but you could also if you werent too stupid to do a few simple searches. I will bet that opie takes home more money every week from the restaurant than you make in a month. That isn’t a fair contest, of course, nobody expects people like you or bobo to make any significant amount of money. Opie on the other hand created and carried a massive nyc radio show on his back for 10 years.

So he got 1.8 million dollars for having a beach house.

No he didn't. He might if he sells it. Opie has two options. Keep the home and trap the cash or sell the home and downgrade. There is no scenario where Opie sells for $3.4 mil and buys something for $6 mil.

So shut the fuck up already and do it. I couldn't give two fucks to go looking up real estate transactions. You're the one slobbering all over the mans cock and balls. I've never seen another man do this for another man before. This shit sounds like something a woman would do. Defending another man's bank account and properties. Like who are you to Opie? Some fan? LMAO. Dude..

I will bet that opie takes home more money every week from the restaurant than you make in a month.

So why does he stream for superchat cash every single day? Big time real estate mogul Gregg Hughes needs $5 from his 52 listeners? Why?

JebJoh

No he didn't. He might if he sells it. Opie has two options. Keep the home and trap the cash or sell the home and downgrade. There is no scenario where Opie sells for $3.4 mil and buys something for $6 mil.
It’s on his books, a 3.4 million dollar beach house. He can do as he pleases with the 3.4 million dollar beach house that he bought for 1.6 million, it’s all profit.
So shut the fuck up already and do it. I couldn't give two fucks to go looking up real estate transactions. You're the one slobbering all over the mans cock and balls. I've never seen another man do this for another man before. This shit sounds like something a woman would do. Defending another man's bank account and properties. Like who are you to Opie? Some fan? LMAO. Dude..

You seem desperate to deny opie’s wealth and success, you’re here harping about it 15 years after you got fired. I find it interesting that a guy could create such wealth with dick jokes while I had to work all those years.
So why does he stream for superchat cash every single day? Big time real estate mogul Gregg Hughes needs $5 from his 52 listeners? Why?
For fun, when he wants to fish he fishes, that’s fun too. While he’s podcasting and fishing his empire grows in value. He can walk off the beach any day, look at the Wall Street journal and find out he’s another million dollars richer. Most of the people who rode his coattails cannot do that.

You got fired how many years ago? How bitter were you back then if you are this bitter now? Fucking insane

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Why would Opie be selling his house? To buy a bigger one? Or because he needs the money out. If he's buying a bigger one, something that would have cost 3mil in 2014 is now 6mil. Now 3 mil homes are smaller than the one he currently has. So unless he sells for cash he didn't "make" anything. He's sitting pretty, as long as he never wants to buy another Hamptons beach home. I get that you guys just want to argue but this is how things work.

No, retard it's not. If he wants that money he can sell and have the cash in hand because he has other property. You're trying to make people argue a point they aren't making and it won't work. Keep jealous crying though and pretending to pancakes house getting more views than videos Opie made of him drinking coffee means you have talent.

Other Danny copes from this thread
-living in NYC is gross (which is how you cope with not being able to afford to, or living there in poverty tier accomodations)
-Youd just suck off anyone with money (you're mad nobody takes you at your word how well off you are)
-i make more a day than Opie (because he doesn't need to work and you do, you wagie cunt)

Keep exposing more of your damaged psyche, Danny, it's funny how sad you are

JebJoh

Cool, as an unrealized gain. Which means absolutely nothing. Lemme know when he sells it my good dude.

Why sell it now? It’ll be worth 6 million soon. Smart business move by the opester. What would you do if you had any equity in anything? Hypothetical question of course.
I find it interesting you failed my little challenge.

Opie can't handle three syllable words. Opie couldn't get though a Highlights magazine.
Nothing about you is a challenge, you’re becoming more of a punching bag.

Opie has all the time in the world to get through a magazine, a Wall Street journal or whatever else he wants. He’s independently wealthy, you see.

You don’t understand most of the words you’ve tried to use here and made quite a fool of yourself trying to use them. Why aren’t you wealthy like opie? What did he have that you lack? Besides talent, of course.