• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Twitter Gives Nana a Yummy Feeding

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
There's no if you asshole. That's why.
I know people say you have an abrasive personality, and they point to the fact you had issues with every member of the staff, but I don't see it. Why would the Opester broadcast to his former interns-turned-staff that he demanded a $10K fee? Or is this something AntH shared during one of the evenings you slept over?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I know people say you have an abrasive personality, and they point to the fact you had issues with every member of the staff, but I don't see it. Why would the Opester broadcast to his former interns-turned-staff that he demanded a $10K fee? Or is this something AntH shared during one of the evenings you slept over?
Seems opie knew how to kill plans he didn’t want to deal with.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
There's only one reason why Nana, who almost never goes anywhere, was meandering around in Times Square at 2AM. He was all liquored up, had a hankering for some tranny meat, and finally got up the nerve to go find himself a nice tranny prostitute. He then mistook the negress for a "working girl", at which point she took offense at being mistook for a hooker and/or a tranny, and lunged at Nana. He snapped his now-legendary photo in feeble self-defense, and then scurried away in a panic, as random passersby laughed at the old faggot.

Then he panicked over the possibility of being recognized (which is pretty funny when you think about it) and being called out as a tranny seeker. So he launched a preemptive strike on Twitter, and began screeching about how violent "they" are, and how he courageously held his own against her fellow FNs, none of which actually happened. It was all a cover story, just in case the negress went public. The rest is hilarious history. I firmly believe this is what really happened on that fateful night. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.
Don't forget the bit where he was set upon by a pack of angry blacks and singlehandedly fought them off with his trusty firearm.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why would the Opester broadcast to his former interns-turned-staff that he demanded a $10K fee?

Because I was in charge of organizing it you fool. This is my issue with most of you. You seem to forget I worked there for 9 years mostly in a senior position. I know you like to goof on me and call me an intern, but once Steve got the boot I was highest ranked. Sorry if reality inconveniences your bit.

Like, you're shocked that the Senior Producer of the Opie & Anthony show knew intimate details of.....the Opie & Anthony show's production? Whoa.. /Keanu

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because I was in charge of organizing it you fool…Sorry if reality inconveniences your bit.
Your abrasiveness sometimes is weird. I don’t think the dude was calling bullshit on you he was just questioning cause he didn’t know. Not all of us are in on some bit, we’re just stupid

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
O&A towards the end was such dogshit. So much fucking focus on Youtube and Twitter they forget they were broadcasting. Obsession with wanting what Howard had (framed picture in the lobby, bigger studio, visual element). Completely blowing up actual outside the show events that are good for cross promotion (animation festival, virus tour). Opie is obviously to blame for some of this. When CBS removed some of their stations and O&A had their grape argument Anthony did say ONE good thing. “Maybe they (the stations) don’t care because you stopped returning their phone calls” and Opies explanation why he didn’t call them is because he got told they were losing the stations as he was coming back from his Honeymoon. And how they had no decency to do that to him. So that justifies making 0 effort to save your job, because of personal shit. It’s Cumia level retardedness and pettiness.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nah, fuck that passive aggressive "if true" shit.
No even I can defend that. I was listening to one of Alex Jones appearances and he explains some conspiracy.

Jim Norton: Ok, so if your theory is correct..
Alex: Not a theory. I have all the facts.
Jim Norton: Ok yes but I don’t have that right in front of me.

I’ve said the same thing (maybe to you) before. It’s not doubting like “Hmmm lets give you the benefit of the doubt…” It’s more “I believe you but I don’t personally know that to be true” because…well we obviously don’t have the same first hand insight. If that makes sense.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4791.jpeg

Imagine if one these ladies attack Anthony one day, cause he’s “photographing” been hoping for round 2 for a while now

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Because I was in charge of organizing it you fool. This is my issue with most of you. You seem to forget I worked there for 9 years mostly in a senior position. I know you like to goof on me and call me an intern, but once Steve got the boot I was highest ranked. Sorry if reality inconveniences your bit.

Like, you're shocked that the Senior Producer of the Opie & Anthony show knew intimate details of.....the Opie & Anthony show's production? Whoa.. /Keanu
I understand the Senior Producer would have an intimate knowledge of the show goings-on, but I didn't realize that you served as the intermediary between Opie and Management when it came to Opie's fees and compensation.

Did you negotiate the Opester's salary every contract, as well, in your position as Senior Producer?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I understand the Senior Producer would have an intimate knowledge of the show goings-on, but I didn't realize that you served as the intermediary between Opie and Management when it came to Opie's fees and compensation.

Did you negotiate the Opester's salary every contract, as well, in your position as Senior Producer?

I'm asked to put together a proposal for the show for Animation Festival 2. That includes every expense. The total cost of the event. Opie's proposed "fee" is an expense for the event, not part of his contract or employment in any way. The money to pay him would be coming from the event, which I was told to spearhead. Management knew if they paid Opie out, they'd have to pay Anthony the same and then Jim is going to complain, so pay a bunch of rich cunt babies another $25,000 out of the event or just not do the fucking thing. So we didn't do the fucking thing.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
There are plenty of things I don't know for sure, but that aint one of em.

You're an arrogant asshole about stuff you don't know too though. Perfect example earlier in this thread when you were insisting that Ant took his late night NYC pics on his smartphone when it's clear they were taken on a DSLR.

Quit being such a kike all the time, Dovid.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I can't be 100% sure, but back then he was still renting that apt in the city. I can't remember exactly where it was but something like 52nd & 9th? I guess he decided to stay in the city after the show that day. Smith's Bar is 44th and 8th so I'm guessing he went there or close and got wasted. Why bring the camera, I dunno. It's entirely probable that he walked to Times Square for some drinks. That's it though.
Shut up

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You're an arrogant asshole about stuff you don't know too though. Perfect example earlier in this thread when you were insisting that Ant took his late night NYC pics on his smartphone when it's clear they were taken on a DSLR.

Quit being such a kike all the time, Dovid.

Oh you still follow me around from thread to thread? You've been on ignore forever. Still at it, eh? Welp! You can't fight uphill, me boys!

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
I'm asked to put together a proposal for the show for Animation Festival 2. That includes every expense. The total cost of the event. Opie's proposed "fee" is an expense for the event, not part of his contract or employment in any way. The money to pay him would be coming from the event, which I was told to spearhead. Management knew if they paid Opie out, they'd have to pay Anthony the same and then Jim is going to complain, so pay a bunch of rich cunt babies another $25,000 out of the event or just not do the fucking thing. So we didn't do the fucking thing.
Not being open to work outside of 6-10 a.m. to promote YOUR own show as a salaried employee is hilarious. The Opester with the 4D chess lol :bhzv6yb:

He must have heard Howard did that because it was clearly against his own self interest in this case

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
“We could have fawwkin done it for them and it wouldn’t have cost a fawwkin penny!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He must have heard Howard did that because it was clearly against his own self interest in this case
They’re just such…niggers. Any human being with long term planning would skip the $25k for one a couple hours of one night knowing the long term pay off of promotion would bring more than that. If they could renegotiate their salary after their live events the Opster could have gotten a nice pieeeceee in his raise. But they were all just such NOW NOW NOW I NEED IT NOW motherfuckers.

Look at Nanas gig. If he started off slow and free he could have built his audience and had it all pay off. But no. He needed da moneyyy now so he started off on subscriptions. He saw that nice bump the first month and thought the gravy train would be coming forever.