• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Twitter Gives Nana a Yummy Feeding

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I can buy O&A making six figures at that time, even if he has no evidence for it. If their biggest contracts assumably broke at least a million, then what would their contracts be worth at the end of their careers? 80k a year or some shit? They liked broadcasting but were too greedy to take something like that.
When they were shitcanned for Sex for Sam, it was widely reported they had a 3 year $30M contract:

They were making more than you think the whole time

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It was publicly reported they were getting $3M a piece when they were shitcanned for Sex for Sam. They were making more than a lot of you seem to think
Howie also said he’s making something like 500m total for his new Sirius contract. Except he didn’t say that, his agent did. And there’s no proof of it, just a “trust me bro”. Same shit for any of O&A’s reported numbers. They have a vested interest to inflate their worth.

Sign a contract for one million but report it as three? Hope your new employers do 0 research, assume it’s actually 3, and then offer you 5.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I can buy O&A making six figures at that time, even if he has no evidence for it. If their biggest contracts assumably broke at least a million, then what would their contracts be worth at the end of their careers? 80k a year or some shit? They liked broadcasting but were too greedy to take something like that.

I've said this before, the two of them got very rich being fired. The got fired into a non-compete but their contracts had to be paid out. $5 mil each for three years. That was the first major money contract they got, did a year and sat at home for two collecting checks. I don't believe the 2004 XM contract matched that, but I think 3 mil per would be a safe bet for at least that first contract. The CBS deal likely paid out nice too, but I don't know the details. Post merger contracts there was a lot of complaining from Opie about money, but if you think they were getting paid $80K/year, you're insane.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I've said this before, the two of them got very rich being fired. The got fired into a non-compete but their contracts had to be paid out. $5 mil each for three years. That was the first major money contract they got, did a year and sat at home for two collecting checks. I don't believe the 2004 XM contract matched that, but I think 3 mil per would be a safe bet for at least that first contract. The CBS deal likely paid out nice too, but I don't know the details. Post merger contracts there was a lot of complaining from Opie about money, but if you think they were getting paid $80K/year, you're insane.
Exactly--that's why I think during the peak of Opie's complaining, the contracts still weren't "low"

So it makes sense others would want the 5 year contract. Again, to not do 5 year contracts means the Opester thought the show would keep building momentum each year and peak when the hosts are 60, which is insane

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4899.jpeg

A fresh feeding