• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Twitter Gives Nana a Yummy Feeding

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 196425

Did he ever tell you he was into prostitutes?

I never saw this before. So he WAS taking creepshots! Wait a second. Didn't he say he was taking pictures with a DSLR? This was clearly shot and posted with his phone earlier on the night it went down. That's probably how he got busted. Left his iPhone flash on or something.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I never saw this before. So he WAS taking creepshots! Wait a second. Didn't he say he was taking pictures with a DSLR? This was clearly shot and posted with his phone earlier on the night it went down. That's probably how he got busted. Left his iPhone flash on or something.

Why do you think that picture wasn't taken with a DSLR? Phone cameras were not that good back then

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Why you do think that picture wasn't taken with a DSLR? Phone cameras were not that good back then

So Anthony is taking creepshots of girls on his DSLR, running back to his apartment to upload the shots, post them on IG and then go out for more? How is he getting the photos from his DSLR to his phone in real time to upload to IG? Anthony isn't dumb enough to walk around Times Square drunk with a $1,200 camera. I'm thinking he made up the camera to give him an alibi, or else he's just taking creepshots of women...which is clearly what he was doing. Any artistic scaffolding shots uploaded to his IG that night? Also, at that time he would have been using an iPhone 5S.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Any artistic scaffolding shots uploaded to his IG that night?]
IMG_8823.png

Like Ant says this is the exact picture that got her to beat him. So what is the focus in this image besides the black woman.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony really provided SXM with the best reasoning possible to fire him. No investigation necessary. He smashed all his own arguments. Couldn’t say it wasn’t about race because…it was, and he called her a nigger savage animal thug. Couldn’t say he didn’t do anything wrong because he literally posted the photos he took and its obvious what happened in them (not taking scaffolding pictures).

I honestly wonder how Anthony would have reacted if he had waited and blew up on air rather than on twitter. I would not assume Nana would let cooler heads prevail and make it into a funny story. It would probably result in the same racial name calling and firing but maybe even take the show down because its on air. A boy can dream

Forum Clout
Let me ask because you would know. Is there ANY REASON for Nana to be in Times Square at 2am? Now I only know Nana from what i’ve heard on the show, but from what I remember, he fucking hates the city, he fucking hates times square, he hates being outside of his house, and it was fucking 2am. What was he doing there?

What Anthony will never understand is that he directly caused that confrontation. On every level. He was there at 2am. He took that photo and he fucking knows exactly why he did it. If she weren’t a negress and were some white guy it would probably result in the same reaction. He thinks the black woman chimped out at a photo because they can’t control their emotions - No, it’s because they’re not pussies. Anyone who thought they were getting a photo of them taken to be mocked would confront said person - If they weren’t a pussy.

But of course, nothing is EVER his fault. He should just go through life with 0 repercussions. Flying in girlfriends to cheat on you with? Don’t burn my clothes. Shit talking you for years? Stick up for my job by threatening to quit. I take a photo of you? Don’t beat on me.
There's only one reason why Nana, who almost never goes anywhere, was meandering around in Times Square at 2AM. He was all liquored up, had a hankering for some tranny meat, and finally got up the nerve to go find himself a nice tranny prostitute. He then mistook the negress for a "working girl", at which point she took offense at being mistook for a hooker and/or a tranny, and lunged at Nana. He snapped his now-legendary photo in feeble self-defense, and then scurried away in a panic, as random passersby laughed at the old faggot.

Then he panicked over the possibility of being recognized (which is pretty funny when you think about it) and being called out as a tranny seeker. So he launched a preemptive strike on Twitter, and began screeching about how violent "they" are, and how he courageously held his own against her fellow FNs, none of which actually happened. It was all a cover story, just in case the negress went public. The rest is hilarious history. I firmly believe this is what really happened on that fateful night. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Coonskin

Forum Clout
So Anthony is taking creepshots of girls on his DSLR, running back to his apartment to upload the shots, post them on IG and then go out for more? How is he getting the photos from his DSLR to his phone in real time to upload to IG? Anthony isn't dumb enough to walk around Times Square drunk with a $1,200 camera. I'm thinking he made up the camera to give him an alibi, or else he's just taking creepshots of women...which is clearly what he was doing. Any artistic scaffolding shots uploaded to his IG that night? Also, at that time he would have been using an iPhone 5S.

You're right about the phone camera quality, but I think he is that dumb enough. If you can afford it and are a degenerate pervert why not. His chinky eyed faggot kike friend fred from brooklyn does the same thing and posts it on twitter and uses his phone. I don't think drunk ass Cumia could hold a phone sideways to take landscape pictures and have the photo actually be straight. I don't remember him ever tweeting the pics of the negress while the encounter happened. He tweeted like a bitter defeated bitch and put the pics up later. To me these pics have all the obvious hallmarks of a DSLR photo with a prime lens.

Didn't he tweet a picture of his "injuries" using the same phone camera? The quality was complete dogshit

Coonskin

Forum Clout
So that first one he posted AFTER the altercation with second one? Not buying it. He was taking creepshots on his iPhone.

I'm not really certain at what time any of these were posted, clearly the times on the screenshots make no sense. Look at Opie's fucking nighttime photography with his phone, it looks like complete dogshit. The depth of field and lack of motion blur from that distance on a walking hooker isn't possible with an iPhone 5s in that sort of low light. Every fuckin picture would be blurry. Have you ever used a camera?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm not really certain at what time any of these were posted, clearly the times on the screenshots make no sense. Look at Opie's fucking nighttime photography with his phone, it looks like complete dogshit. The depth of field and lack of motion blur from that distance on a walking hooker isn't possible with an iPhone 5s in that sort of low light. Every fuckin picture would be blurry. Have you ever used a camera?

You know what, you got me man. Depth of field and blurry photos simply were not possible back in 2014, the year of our Lord.

Coonskin

Forum Clout
You know what, you got me man. Depth of field and blurry photos simply were not possible back in 2014, the year of our Lord.

Show me an iphone 5s photo with bokeh on a moving subject in that environment at that distance with a heavy depth of field in front and behind the subject and I'll shut my mouth. The subject would have to be a foot away from you to achieve that on a phone. Stupid ass Jew

G

Anthony really provided SXM with the best reasoning possible to fire him. No investigation necessary. He smashed all his own arguments. Couldn’t say it wasn’t about race because…it was, and he called her a nigger savage animal thug. Couldn’t say he didn’t do anything wrong because he literally posted the photos he took and its obvious what happened in them (not taking scaffolding pictures).

I honestly wonder how Anthony would have reacted if he had waited and blew up on air rather than on twitter. I would not assume Nana would let cooler heads prevail and make it into a funny story. It would probably result in the same racial name calling and firing but maybe even take the show down because its on air. A boy can dream
or whatever you are. That actually would be the path not taken story. Trump would be getting a third term if he handled it that way.