• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I have no idea what I’m going to do with the extra $8.95 per month.
Treat yo self, funster.

Untitled.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
924FE4F7-715F-4406-A094-B2818FF0876F.jpeg

This song was playing in your car that entire weekend we all went down to Long Island. Remember Joe and Carol broke up for the first time? First of many. She accused him of letting her drown in the ocean. Remember that? That wave picked her up and slammed her down on her head in the sand? Oh, my God, her around water. And remember the time that she got cramps from eating that huge calzone? You had to go in after her. She almost dragged you down by your hair. Oh... Imagine that. At one time you had enough hair that a woman could grab it with both her hands. You're going to be fine, Anth. I know it. The doctors say you're going to be fine too. They are very confident. They know that you are really strong. You're strong as a bull. You know that that's always gotten to me. When you used to pick me up and throw me over your shoulder... Oh, my God, Anth. You used to get me so hot down there. I can feel it right now just thinking about it. You are going to be okay, Anth. Your friends, your coworkers all love you. A long time ago I told you you were going to go to hell when you died, when you had that MRI. And you threw my words back at me when we got separated. And you were right. That was a horrible thing to say. It's a sin, and I will be judged for it. You're a good broadcaster. You care about your friends. Yes, it's been rough between us. I don't know, our hearts get so hardened against each other. I don't know why. But you are not going to hell. You're coming back here. I love you.

Forum Clout
"It won't be long now, he's fading."

"I...I...I....uuuughhh...I need my phone. That FN in the hallway.....uughhhhh cough cough."

"You're too weak, Ant, just rest."

"Phone...tweet...one more...please."

"OK Ant, just (sniff) one last tweet. Here you go, brother."

"They're....not...people...and....nigger...nigger...NIGGER...SISTER'S BUNG CUNT ROT! THEY'RE NOT FUCKING PEOPLE, THESE NIGGER FUCKS! AAARRRRGHHHHH! GET THESE TUBES OUT OF ME, DAMMIT! I'M BACK!"

"I've never seen anything like this! He's made a complete, instant recovery! LET THIS MAN TWEET!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

"I...I...I....uuuughhh...I need my phone. That FN in the hallway.....uughhhhh cough cough."

"They're....not...people...and....nigger...nigger...NIGGER...SISTER'S BUNG CUNT ROT! THEY'RE NOT FUCKING PEOPLE, THESE NIGGER FUCKS! AAARRRRGHHHHH! GET THESE TUBES OUT OF ME, DAMMIT! I'M BACK!"

"I've never seen anything like this! He's made a complete, instant recovery! LET THIS MAN TWEET!"
Remember Bro Joe said his biggest addiction problem in rehab was not having his fucking phone and had to have one snuck in. Pray to god we get a retweeted black crime story with the caption “Agafahgsvsvsta”

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Meanwhile Missy is running around Greenville hitting up all the ATMs.

My fuckin ribs holy shit.