• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
HELLO THIS IS... DR. CRINKLEARTERY MCSTROKESALOT

Dr. Crinkleartery McStrokesalot?

YES. LISTEN HERE, JERKY. ANTHONY CUMIA IS IN OUR HOSPITAL; HE HAD A HEART ATTACK.

He had a heart attack?...

BOWWWWWW
HUBBADUBBAHIGABOO HOODOONOW HUBBADUBBAHIGABOO CHUBBADUBBARUBBADUBBA

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Praying for a stroke arc, where he's wheelchair bound and has half his body paralyzed and keeps trying to podcast with his newfound mush mouth
All that joking about paralyzed Opie meanwhile Anthonys gonna be blowing into a straw and crashing into walls. “E-rock. Would-you please-push me.” NAH I’M TOO FAT, REMEMBER?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
She is clinically obese AND ugly and is still more fuckable than you are. I'm sorry but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

I don't think I would say she's ugly, DMANster.

She's got something about her I find cute. She's fat, but it's placed well, at least in the pic.

I would take her to KFC and tell her she can get as many buckets as she wants. Drive her home back to her apartment in the projects, and see if she'll invite me in for some instant coffee and to fuck her in the butt.

I like take my time in a new relationshipster.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

She's got something about her I find cute. She's fat, but it's placed well, at least in the pic.

I would take her to KFC and tell her she can get as many buckets as she wants. Drive her home back to her apartment in the projects, and see if she'll invite me in for some instant coffee and to fuck her in the butt.

She is probably a nice lady and if she pulled the plug on Cumia I'd throw her a poke or 5.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

DMAN has just fucked so many big ol' black women it's totally lost its allure to him, funster.

To us whites, the unexplored world of impossibly large breasts, coco butter, and noxious hair products remains mysterious yet intriguing.