• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I don't think I would say she's ugly, DMANster.

She's got something about her I find cute. She's fat, but it's placed well, at least in the pic.

I would take her to KFC and tell her she can get as many buckets as she wants. Drive her home back to her apartment in the projects, and see if she'll invite me in for some instant coffee and to fuck her in the butt.

I like take my time in a new relationshipster.
Go for it funster, she’s probably pulling $300k+

Forum Clout
I'm sure he'll get lots of visits from his family just like Ro did.

....oh wait.
"ANT? ANT? CAN YOU HEAR ME? IT'S YOUR BIG BROTHER JOE! I LOVE YA, MAN. LISTEN, I'M PUTTING A PEN IN YOUR HAND AND I'M GONNA MOVE YOUR ARM A LITTLE, OK?"

"Excuse me, what is going on in here? What are you doing to that dying man?"

"WITNESS! WITNESS! YOU SAW IT! HE SIGNED IT! FUCK YOU DAWN! FUCK YOU MISSY!"

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
DMAN has just fucked so many big ol' black women it's totally lost its allure to him, funster.

To us whites, the unexplored world of impossibly large breasts, coco butter, and noxious hair products remains mysterious yet intriguing.
Jungle funster fever is a real thing, Destroyster.

The Irish want to ride wild beasts.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
B2B8F7D6-C120-4510-9F9B-986EA329E89F.jpeg

I’M ANTHONY CUMIAS BROTHER, ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING THEY WANT TO SAY TO ME?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
She's got something about her I find cute. She's fat, but it's placed well, at least in the pic.

You are describing what I'm also seeing perfectly. But that doesn't mean she's not ugly.

If I was checking into some building and she was the receptionist, I would beg her to swing me into the corner, hit me with a running shoulder block, Look back, and then taunt me by raising the roof and twerking her thonged bottom all over my face like a bear wiping its ass on a tree. She would then put on yellow sunglasses and hip-hop dance with her b-boy wigger friends.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
"ANT? ANT? CAN YOU HEAR ME? IT'S YOUR BIG BROTHER JOE! I LOVE YA, MAN. LISTEN, I'M PUTTING A PEN IN YOUR HAND AND I'M GONNA MOVE YOUR ARM A LITTLE, OK?"

"Excuse me, what is going on in here? What are you doing to that dying man?"

"WITNESS! WITNESS! YOU SAW IT! HE SIGNED IT! FUCK YOU DAWN! FUCK YOU MISSY!"

Joe, Missy, and Keith

fd0.gif

Forum Clout
"Come to the light, Anthony Cumia. Have no fear, and come to the light...."

HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! COME! COME! You want ME...to COME...to the hahahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit! Light! It's brighter in here than the 1950s space program! HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! Because it's so WHITE!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lets look at this sheriously. We know Ant lives alone and in misery. Each minute a stroke goes untreated a person loses 2 million braincells. Each minute a heart attack goes untreated your heart loses cells. If he felt it coming on in his home he probably called an ambulance and wasn’t treated for a good hour. If he didn’t make any call someone found him a day later and he’d be as good as dead by now. The best case scenario is he stroked out in public and some niggers took his wallet before promptly calling an ambulance. He is nahht gonna be good after this.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Lets look at this sheriously. We know Ant lives alone and in misery. Each minute a stroke goes untreated a person loses 2 million braincells. Each minute a heart attack goes untreated your heart loses cells. If he felt it coming on in his home he probably called an ambulance and wasn’t treated for a good hour. If he didn’t make any call someone found him a day later and he’d be as good as dead by now. The best case scenario is he stroked out in public and some niggers took his wallet before promptly calling an ambulance. He is nahht gonna be good after this.

Strokes are the one thing that make heart attacks look good.
Heartbreaking watching your family member hardly be able to move or recognize you. It's a good thing he doesn't have any family who cares about him.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
"Come to the light, Anthony Cumia. Have no fear, and come to the light...."

HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! COME! COME! You want ME...to COME...to the hahahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit! Light! It's brighter in here than the 1950s space program! HahahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! Because it's so WHITE!"
I.

Was sent to.

The 2nd Circle.

Of Hell.

IMG_1619.jpeg

Forum Clout
"Mr. Cumia? We have your diagnosis, and sorry to say, we wish it was better news. Mr. Cumia, you're suffering from sickle cell anemia."

"But...but...that's an FN disease!"

"Have you ever had your DNA tested, Mr. Cumia? We ran a sample at the lab, and you are in fact 94% Tunisian. The other eight is pure southern Italian wop."

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Strokes are the one thing that make heart attacks look good.
Heartbreaking watching your family member hardly be able to move or recognize you. It's a good thing he doesn't have any family who cares about him.
Imagine a stroked out Anthony that just loves Opie so much and they finally bury the hatchet, but Anthony is essentially a drooling bobo level retard at this point, but fuckit maaaaan, its just a haaang.