• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
3tUpcsf.png

Forum Clout
Remember Bro Joe said his biggest addiction problem in rehab was not having his fucking phone and had to have one snuck in. Pray to god we get a retweeted black crime story with the caption “Agafahgsvsvsta”
"Mr. Cumia, your brother Anthony is in no condition to tweet. He's on life support right now, and I can't see how..."

"DAMMIT MAN! THERE'S NO TIME! Here Ant, use my USA In Distress account!"

(Flatline sound)

"Ant? Ant??? NOOOOOOO!"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
inb4 you fags go "in all seriousness it's actually pretty sad he died. We have a lot of memories to thank him for" or some shit.

I have stated many times for the record that I don't want Auntie to die. I wish that I could tell you that Auntie has it in him to turn this thing around. And keep his chin up. But he has a Broken Cumia Spirit. He is a shell of an elderly man, who has been drinking in the early afternoon every single day of his life for going on a decade. He is furious at the world for accepting niggery, Furious at Opie for moving on when AUNTIE got himself Fired.

I want Auntie to clean it up, but that's not in the Cumia playbook unfortunately. And as Opie himself has stated many times. You're not gonna get your Hollywood ending here. I've said this verbatim... Auntie drops dead, and the only thing people will say is "What a shame he did to himself at the end." IF anyone BUT Opie even says anything at all... Or remembers him at all without the Name OPIE in front of his.

Forum Clout
IF anyone BUT Opie even says anything at all... Or remembers him at all without the Name OPIE in front of his.
Imagine if Opie showing up at Nana's funeral completely upstages the event itself.

"Hey, Opie is here."
"Wow, it's Opie!"
"I can't believe Opie came."
"That Opie is a real class act, what a true friend."
"Hey, Ope!"
"Yeah, Opie was there!"
"No one could believe it when Opie showed up."

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I love that people have been saying the Good Times theme and Moesha playing while he fades, because we all know Stupid likely wrote in his will to have the TV blaring while he's in a coma. Seinfeld reruns have to end sometime, asshole.