• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why wasnt "Tough Crowd" bigger/more popular?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Fuckin' awesome, man!!

It was an interesting night. I was 19. It was my first night being homeless and I knew the virus show was the next day and that they'd probably all be at the Hard Rock already so I went there to walk around and sleep in the parking garage. Met tranpa, Vos, Bobby, Patreeky maybe one or two more.

Forum Clout
It was an interesting night. I was 19. It was my first night being homeless and I knew the virus show was the next day and that they'd probably all be at the Hard Rock already so I went there to walk around and sleep in the parking garage. Met tranpa, Vos, Bobby, Patreeky maybe one or two more.

Dude, you were homeless?? Are things better for you??

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
IMO it was too smart and too unstructured for casual audiences and if you didn't listen to OnA, 95% of the comics were nobodies.
Even if you listened to OnA, half of them were still nobodies. And deservedly so, some of them stunk so bad you could've convinced me they picked them out of the audience 5 minutes before the cameras started rolling.