• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What even happens on Jim & Sam?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
1. Ian Fidance
2. Mike Cannon
3. Zac Amico
4. Brendan Saglow

These are Sam's "carl,sherrod,henley"
Mike Cannon seems like the most likely one, or maybe even Mike Feeney. Ian is unreliable and already has at least 2 podcasts, Zac has 3 podcasts, and Sagalow is still too young comparatively to get that job over the 2 mikes or someone else in their age range.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1. Ian Fidance
2. Mike Cannon
3. Zac Amico
4. Brendan Saglow

These are Sam's "carl,sherrod,henley"
1. Only funny when the cumtown guys made fun of his desperate faggotry.
2. I can't tell him apart from any of the other Mikes, no opinion.
3. I dunno... FAT?!? Real buffet sniper.
4. Can be mildly amusing on LOS when used as fodder.

Forum Clout
I listened to this clip a while back and it was infuriating. They were holding some kind of costume show, someone dressed up as Troy making fun of the conspiracies he believes in and Troy seemed to get genuinely upset and offended by this. He makes veiled threats to the kid on the air, bitches him out behind the scenes and the kid eventually comes back and is wearing his winter clothing to cover up his costume, seemingly terrified by Troy and what he said to him.

It's infuriating because no one comes to the kid's defense or properly calls Troy out for being a thin skinned little bitch.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Can someone explain to me (retarded, asperger's, down syndrome, tiny penis) why they continue to hold the show then? They do this with a lot of garbage too. Yeah, maybe it doesn't cost too much to upkeep, but certainly the opportunity cost of not having something popular in that slot/channel would be reason to can it? It's been around for half a decade and no one's listening.
Number one is that Sirius is a dying company. Their subscriber numbers are total horseshit. They count pretty much anyone who owns a radio at this point as a subscriber. Like if a guy was a sub five years ago, and Sirius calls him once a year to ask him to resub, and he declines. They will literally try to count that as a sub like the guy could magically activate his sub out of the blue. They have disease of 'Howie Math'. Where Howard would act like one Sirius sub not only counted as one listener for him, meaning he had a 100% listening rate on the service, but that because people carpool or listen in their businesses that each sub should count as two or more people. One sub for Howard meant 50 listeners. It was like Scorch's claim that PFGTV could be seen by billions. If you walked by a Sirius radio once in your life you should be counted as a subscriber.

Pretty much Sirius's entire business model is signing cheap content and overloading their service to make it look like they are still alive. Branding channels with Tiktok or ESPN or Fox News or any company that will lend their brand name for a channel. To make it look like Sirius is some huge company that literally everyone wants to work with to try to get some angel investor or some media company to merge with them. "See....we have a Tiktok radio channel....young people love us.......now invest in Sirius!!". Their entire business model currently is them hoping and praying that someone like Disney or Apple purchases their full company. That is it. I would bet that they are losing money every single quarter without question hoping to stay afloat until another merger.

So signing a probably sub $1million a year show to produce like Jim and Sam is a no brainer for Sirius. You can pad tons of hours of the air with live content for low cost. And try to cast some mirage that your dead satellite radio company is still running full steam.

Also Stern's listener numbers are horrific. Probably well under 100K per day when he is live. And under 20K a day when he is not live. He has no audience anymore. And has trouble getting advertisers.
I know Netflix has a business model that's almost exclusively based upon getting new feet in the door and those people forgetting about their subscriptions for months, even years.
Netflix's business model is laundering money for the Mossad or CIA. One of the greatest things that this whole fag actors strike has brought out is that Netflix doesn't publicly show their streaming numbers when they send out residual checks. You just have to take Netflix's word for how many people are watching and how much money it generates. They keep them a secret from the production companies because if the real numbers were known it would either cause them to have to pay massive residuals to popular shows. Or it would cause their stock to tank because people would see that no one is watching streaming channels enough to justify the overhead.

Most likely Netflix does not make a profit. And if they have to pay large residuals to people for their shows they will not be able to afford them without a massive cost hike for subscribers. Would anyone pay $300 a month for any streaming service right now? Because if they need to start paying cable level residuals they will absolutely be a dead company without some major money laundering (which I suspect has always been their entire business model).

HBO could not afford to pay residuals for Westworld when it streamed on HBO Max. So no way Netflix can be making money.
How's Sirius doing anyway?
Ask yourself how many people you know have HBOMAX or Amazon Prime Video or Netflix. Then ask yourself how many people you know have Sirius. I am the only person I know who has Sirius still. Yet every single person I speak to regularly mentions some show they watch on a streaming service. And every single business I know that used Sirius to put music in their lobbies uses some internet service now or some have even gone back to using cable television.
Yeah but Worm doesn’t even know anything really about MMA. He’s just obsessed with masculine men. So what the fuck does he even talk about in regards to fighting? It’s not like he can go in depth.
Rogan was the same. Rogan's commentary on MMA is clueless. Constantly getting the submissions wrong. Calling the wrong shots. Predicting the next move incorrectly. The guy listened to Gangster Fag rap music and rolled naked BJJ in his garage with his friends. They are not into MMA for the actual fighting.

I hate how faggot comedians are polluting sports.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Number one is that Sirius is a dying company. Their subscriber numbers are total horseshit. They count pretty much anyone who owns a radio at this point as a subscriber. Like if a guy was a sub five years ago, and Sirius calls him once a year to ask him to resub, and he declines. They will literally try to count that as a sub like the guy could magically activate his sub out of the blue. They have disease of 'Howie Math'. Where Howard would act like one Sirius sub not only counted as one listener for him, meaning he had a 100% listening rate on the service, but that because people carpool or listen in their businesses that each sub should count as two or more people. One sub for Howard meant 50 listeners. It was like Scorch's claim that PFGTV could be seen by billions. If you walked by a Sirius radio once in your life you should be counted as a subscriber.

Pretty much Sirius's entire business model is signing cheap content and overloading their service to make it look like they are still alive. Branding channels with Tiktok or ESPN or Fox News or any company that will lend their brand name for a channel. To make it look like Sirius is some huge company that literally everyone wants to work with to try to get some angel investor or some media company to merge with them. "See....we have a Tiktok radio channel....young people love us.......now invest in Sirius!!". Their entire business model currently is them hoping and praying that someone like Disney or Apple purchases their full company. That is it. I would bet that they are losing money every single quarter without question hoping to stay afloat until another merger.

So signing a probably sub $1million a year show to produce like Jim and Sam is a no brainer for Sirius. You can pad tons of hours of the air with live content for low cost. And try to cast some mirage that your dead satellite radio company is still running full steam.

Also Stern's listener numbers are horrific. Probably well under 100K per day when he is live. And under 20K a day when he is not live. He has no audience anymore. And has trouble getting advertisers.

Netflix's business model is laundering money for the Mossad or CIA. One of the greatest things that this whole fag actors strike has brought out is that Netflix doesn't publicly show their streaming numbers when they send out residual checks. You just have to take Netflix's word for how many people are watching and how much money it generates. They keep them a secret from the production companies because if the real numbers were known it would either cause them to have to pay massive residuals to popular shows. Or it would cause their stock to tank because people would see that no one is watching streaming channels enough to justify the overhead.

Most likely Netflix does not make a profit. And if they have to pay large residuals to people for their shows they will not be able to afford them without a massive cost hike for subscribers. Would anyone pay $300 a month for any streaming service right now? Because if they need to start paying cable level residuals they will absolutely be a dead company without some major money laundering (which I suspect has always been their entire business model).

HBO could not afford to pay residuals for Westworld when it streamed on HBO Max. So no way Netflix can be making money.

Ask yourself how many people you know have HBOMAX or Amazon Prime Video or Netflix. Then ask yourself how many people you know have Sirius. I am the only person I know who has Sirius still. Yet every single person I speak to regularly mentions some show they watch on a streaming service. And every single business I know that used Sirius to put music in their lobbies uses some internet service now or some have even gone back to using cable television.

Rogan was the same. Rogan's commentary on MMA is clueless. Constantly getting the submissions wrong. Calling the wrong shots. Predicting the next move incorrectly. The guy listened to Gangster Fag rap music and rolled naked BJJ in his garage with his friends. They are not into MMA for the actual fighting.

I hate how faggot comedians are polluting sports.
Sirius probably counts new car owners as subscribers too even though the people who buy them have no choice.

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout

I don't dispute any of this, but I keep pondering exactly WHEN SiriusXM ceases to be a thing if it's so dire there. If you had asked me in 2017 after Opie got fired if SXM would still be a thing in 2023, I would have said, "Absolutely fucking not." and yet here we are.

Does the house of cards collapse after Howard finally leaves/dies?

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
I don't dispute any of this, but I keep pondering exactly WHEN SiriusXM ceases to be a thing if it's so dire there. If you had asked me in 2017 after Opie got fired if SXM would still be a thing in 2023, I would have said, "Absolutely fucking not." and yet here we are.
It will die a slow death like cable television. I would bet that Sirius is still around for another decade getting worth less and less. And finally someone like Apple purchases it for the access it would give them to so many cars and trucks. The value of Sirius is not their shows nor their technology. It is simply that they have a touch screens in millions of cars already just waiting for a company like Apple to buy them and turn them into 'Apple Radio'.
Does the house of cards collapse after Howard finally leaves/dies?
Stern has no one listening to him. If he left Sirius and didn't re-sign it would actually make Sirius more money in the long run. Howard has likely not had a single year where his channel generated a profit for Sirius. I would bet literally anything that Sirius lost more money on the Stern deals than any other shows and there is no close second.

Stern's contract has these insane perks like limo rides and private jets and they pay his agent's fees as well. Sirius is likely on the hook for $120million per year for Stern. He would need close to a million people subscribing at the highest tier that exclusively listen to him and no other channel to pay for his show without advertising. Yet we know from leaks that advertisers were told he doesn't hit even close to 100K people in an average hour of live broadcast. Stern and Sirius hilariously sued each other as well in the past yet they still signed him up again.

His contract makes no sense at all. House of the Dragon for HBO cost under $200million for the first season and they built all of the sets and costumes to use for the rest of the show. Howard broadcasts three days a week from his home less than half the year and gets $120million. Makes no sense. House of the Dragon got 10million viewers for its finale and each episode averaged around 30million viewers in the first week. You think Stern even gets 30K people in a day at this point?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Stern has no one listening to him. If he left Sirius and didn't re-sign it would actually make Sirius more money in the long run. Howard has likely not had a single year where his channel generated a profit for Sirius. I would bet literally anything that Sirius lost more money on the Stern deals than any other shows and there is no close second.

Stern's contract has these insane perks like limo rides and private jets and they pay his agent's fees as well. Sirius is likely on the hook for $120million per year for Stern. He would need close to a million people subscribing at the highest tier that exclusively listen to him and no other channel to pay for his show without advertising. Yet we know from leaks that advertisers were told he doesn't hit even close to 100K people in an average hour of live broadcast. Stern and Sirius hilariously sued each other as well in the past yet they still signed him up again.

His contract makes no sense at all. House of the Dragon for HBO cost under $200million for the first season and they built all of the sets and costumes to use for the rest of the show. Howard broadcasts three days a week from his home less than half the year and gets $120million. Makes no sense. House of the Dragon got 10million viewers for its finale and each episode averaged around 30million viewers in the first week. You think Stern even gets 30K people in a day at this point?
So, what's the secret? Why does Sirius keep licking his balls? There has to be something other than "it's just a bunch of Jews"... well, no, it doesn't have to be.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So, what's the secret? Why does Sirius keep licking his balls? There has to be something other than "it's just a bunch of Jews"... well, no, it doesn't have to be.
Couple of reasons: Companies fear change. They’re more afraid of what the platform looks like without Howard than the risk of continuing to pay him until he fades away. I also don’t think Sirius even has an accounting of who listens to what. They probably have no fucking idea how little or how much people listen to the guy. Theres no other reason to keep paying someone an increasing salary with a diminishing listenership. The other thing is that if they let Howard go he would not retire. He would start some Cumia tier shit show podcast. And whoever is left listening to Howard subscribes to that platform making him competition to SiriusXM.

Basically SXM is being classic jews just burning money saying fuck it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The last time I remember them doing anything relevant was that clip where Nancy Grace walked out on them. That was 6 years ago.

Took a look at their YouTube channel and they've uploaded about 6 videos in the last year. Circling the drain, just like O&A in the last few years (except with way less relevance).
I remember very distinctly when this happened because it was one of their first official shows and their first, and last, big moment. I remember the subreddit pulling its classic faggoty “OHHHH ANGRY CONFRONTATIONAL YIMMY IS BACK!!!” shit only for everyone to hate him 5 days later.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Couple of reasons: Companies fear change. They’re more afraid of what the platform looks like without Howard than the risk of continuing to pay him until he fades away. I also don’t think Sirius even has an accounting of who listens to what. They probably have no fucking idea how little or how much people listen to the guy. Theres no other reason to keep paying someone an increasing salary with a diminishing listenership. The other thing is that if they let Howard go he would not retire. He would start some Cumia tier shit show podcast. And whoever is left listening to Howard subscribes to that platform making him competition to SiriusXM.

Basically SXM is being classic jews just burning money saying fuck it.
This actually made me think of a theory. It’s entirely possible that SXM categorizes shows into two metrics: Growth and retention. For new comers and big stars like Andy Dick or Kevin Hart, the metric is growth because those are hosts who bring in new audiences and ingrained fanbases. For literal dust bunnies like Howard and Jim & Sam, they’re measured on retention. The company knows they’re not bringing in any new listeners and the job and measure of their salaries is through how many subscribers they can keep from the pool they already have.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m shitting up the thread but fuck you.

The only time Jim & Sam has ever been listenable or appealable is when they had a crossover with O&A. Wether it was Anthony appearing on the show, or Joe Matarese, or Scorch making a pop up, that’s what people wanted. That’s what got the fans listening instead of the drone brained Reddit J&S fans. This goes for Opie and Anthony alike. I’m pretty sure we can all agree if Opie and Anthony did a show tomorrow we would listen, and not just out of hatred. But ask yourself…would you want to work with Anthony Cumia?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sirius probably counts new car owners as subscribers too even though the people who buy them have no choice.
They do, it’s in almost every car whether the person continues after the trial or not. They probably even count it when a “certified pre owned” car is sold since they turn it back on when it’s certified by the dealership.

Howard math is nowhere near the true numbers, he counts the total subscriber number as everyone is listening to him yet you have to pay extra to get his shitty 2 channels. They know how many people actually pay for him since it’s a premium subscription and he’s not bragging about that number since it’s gotta be pretty low at this point. Stern hasn’t done anything to promote the service in years and barely does any shows as it is and doesn’t even bother coming into the studio.

Personally I haven’t known anyone that listens to Stern in years. I knew a good amount that got him when he first went but they mostly all stopped somewhere between 2010-2015 which is when most people would agree the show really dropped off in quality. Not too long ago stern was shocked that he was court side at a Knicks game and the players ignored him. He claimed it was because he’s white but we all know NBA players in their 20s / early 30s have no idea who the old man in a ridiculous wig is. I think his only audience is liberals in their mid 40s / 50s.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So no way Netflix can be making money.

Most likely Netflix does not make a profit.

How much did Netflix make in 2022?
  • DateTtm RevenueTtm Net IncomeNet Margin
    2023-03-31$31.91B$4.20B13.16%
    2022-12-31$31.62B$4.49B14.20%
    2022-09-30$31.47B$5.04B16.02%
    2022-06-30$31.03B$5.09B16.42%

You're always going on these long winded posts like you're some expert and you get almost everything wrong when you're not guessing and maybe-ing. Netflix is publicly traded and their cash flow reports aren't a secret.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
You're always going on these long winded posts like you're some expert and you get almost everything wrong when you're not guessing and maybe-ing. Netflix is publicly traded and their cash flow reports aren't a secret.
Netflix has $14billion in debt and their streaming numbers are a secret. Their subscriber math is the same Howie Math. Their 'profits' do not include lots of things that are a loss still. If they were truly making money then no one would be striking over them releasing their numbers. James Cameron and Tom Cruise can't get subscriber information from Netflix but a bartender from Long Island can?

You know that Enron was publicly traded as well, you dumb kike? To quote Stringer Bell, "you niggas never heard of Worldcom?".

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Can you expand on "lots of things"? Is that the industry terminology? Can you boil it down for a Long Island bartender? And don't use other fancy jargon like "a buncha stuff" or "this and that".
I love that you are so willing to believe that the published numbers are the real, actual numbers.

Why should we trust the company that distributed that hit pedo movie "Cuties" that your buddy Anthony watched over and over again?