• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What even happens on Jim & Sam?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You said that Sirius took over XM because of debt. Had nothing to do with debt.

You're incorrect. "Sirius was valued at US$5.2 billion, and XM at US$3.75 billion." That valuation included debt, and Sirius had more. They had less subs, more debt. I also remember a conversation post-show with E-Lo explaining this exactly.

You simply were a 'google intern' at O&A and 'screenshot taker' at Rockstar.

You mean Senior Producer of O&A and Lead Capture at Rockstar? I mean, if you think these jobs are easy, be my guest and apply. I mean, for real, this is Burger King level stuff, right? Go do it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You're incorrect. "Sirius was valued at US$5.2 billion, and XM at US$3.75 billion." That valuation included debt, and Sirius had more. They had less subs, more debt. I also remember a conversation post-show with E-Lo explaining this exactly.

You mean Senior Producer of O&A and Lead Capture at Rockstar? I mean, if you think these jobs are easy, be my guest and apply. I mean, for real, this is Burger King level stuff, right? Go do it.
Why do you even bother coming here? You just sperg about nonsense. Always one nasty comment away from flipping out.