• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

Forum Clout
Screnshot_2024072871801_YouTube-removebg-preview.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Since this is now the official Richard Gere chat, I watched Red Corner recently. It was pretty good and good lord did Bai Ling used to be beautiful. She looked so classy too, now she's super trashy. This was the film that got her banned from China too.

"During a visit to China, American businessman Jack Moore is wrongfully accused of murder and put on trial. His only hope for freedom is his court-appointed lawyer, Shen Yuelin."

MV5BMjAxOTY3MjY5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQzNzU2NA@@._V1_.jpg

bai-ling-at-maya-premiere-in-los-angeles-01-24-2024-1.jpg

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
View attachment 214030
Yeah Anthony. Media obsessed drone, unlike you. Such a free thinker maaaaaan
the alternative to a liberal MSM boomer is a conservative boomer who unquestionably absorbs every batshit thing they read from random schizos on facebook and twitter

all they've done is trade one piece of bullshit for another while buying white label coffee beans and vitamins to disrupt the mainstream maaaaan

Forum Clout
What an unforgettable Monday for Anthony. His epic, uncensored rant went viral and made his name trend number one worldwide on Twitter and multiple social media platforms. Blacks are booking one way flights to Africa because they all know the jig is up now that Anthony has unmasked their culture of crime and degeneracy. Dozens of bipolar 13 and 14 year old girls are in his DMs as we speak. Anthony is BLACK BACK!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I've been arguing this for years, but I'm convinced that Gavin has been bankrolling Compound Media since 2015.

I don't think people grasp how much money he got from Vice; the company is worth nearly nothing now, but Gavin got bought out when they were valued at seven or eight figures. And they had to pay him to go away.

It's all a bit ironic, because getting booted from Vice is probably the best thing that ever happened to him. Left to his own devices, I imagine Gavin would have ridden that ship to the bottom of the ocean.

If my theory is correct, then Gavin didn't "buy" Compound Media, he just bought out Cumia's share. Cumia probably wanted to pull the plug on the whole thing, but Gavin's hobby is yelling about politics on the Internet, but he's not tech savvy enough to make a studio, deal with uploading videos, etc. For instance, after the Bataclan Massacre in Paris, Gavin flew out to Paris to rant about it (one of his friends was in the band) and Gavin released ZERO videos about it. He probably doesn't know how. He didn't talk about it until he was back in the studio, and had his minions to deal with the tech stuff.

Also, Gavin is a closeted homo and needs a reliable excuse for why he has to spend so much time away from his wife and kids.

Gavin was bought out of Vice before it hit its peak valuation. He only made a couple million.