• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony RT how the drag queens last night was an attack on Christianity
Anthony is a one man attack on Christianity. Far greater than whatever the Faggot French could have come up with at the Olympics.

For 20 years he broadcasted filth over the radio. Curse words, sexual fantasies, perversion, degeneracy, you name it. He made a couple pretend to have anal sex in a church. When Christians got mad at this he was flummoxed at those ca-raaaazy puritans who just “didn’t get it. UGH!”. Would talk on air about how abortion is a good thing, how he didn’t care if gays got married because it isn’t his business, etc. Rallied next to Ol’ Fencesitting Norton whenever he would go on tangents about the religious right policing language and comedy.

Now he wants to act like he grew up in Catholic school his entire life, like his father didn’t hire a middle aged prostitute to fuck him when he was 12. And when he wasn’t doing that he was drinking and firing guns in the middle of the desert, soliciting blowjobs from his male friends.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
First he was uncensored on satellite radio. Then he was extra uncensored on Compound Media! Now, join Anthony Cumia for a special extra DOUBLE uncensored show. This time it’s for real!
I love the idea that Nana was policing himself before. Not much self restraint if the only thing you’re restraining yourself from doing is shouting nigger for the whole show, turning the program from 90% politics to 100% politics. And he “restrained himself” for 0 gain. Everyone still ended up turning on him and calling him a racist deadbeat loser bum.

Forum Clout
No one cares about the biased, delusional opinions of a disgraced, racially ambiguous, ex shock jock. The last time he was relevant was when he got charged for domestically abusing his girlfriend. Just shut the fuck up and die already.
Nana has an audience of maybe a few dozens retards stuck in 2013. He cratered his gay, barely noteworthy radio career, then cratered his gay, totally un-noteworthy podcast, and now he works for the homo who picked out the fabulously queer shirts the Proud Boys wear. He lives in a mosquito nesting ground with a brutish, dried-up, shapeless hag, and spends all day every day tweeting nonsense like a giant fag. He doesn't have a single real friend in the world, and everything he's ever done will be forever forgotten ten minutes after they lob his greasy dago corpse in some damp hole.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah, fresh and exciting content from the guy who makes outdated references like you and I breathe air:

View attachment 213619
I’m not even joking, who the fuck is Richard Gere? He makes references that even the average 60 year old wouldn’t get.

Also Anthony and Jack Posobiec (classic semetic last name) are humorless fags. So quick to get angry and be reactionary they can’t even tell the shit they’re quoting is ironic / purposefully over the top fake. But they don’t care. The critical thinking part of their chimp moolie brains should tell them “Wait, a man in a MAGA hat slammed his muffin after screaming the N word? This may be fake”. But why think when you can get angry and drive engagement through ragebait?

Just losers for real

Forum Clout
This has to be a response to Kamala having a chance in the general election, no? Either way, I’m just glad Ant is finally going to tell us what he thinks about the state of things. He’s been pretty reserved so I really think we all deserve a bit of clarity.

I hope he goes full conservative online brain rot and tells us that Gojira playing during the Olympic opening was satanic.
One of my conservative friend's posts on FB today. Is this a thing?
1000005390.png

Forum Clout
Hey! I still have the LOVE OF MY LIFE- AHAHAHAH HOLEEEEE SHIT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! Fuckin little yimmyyyy Norton!! Awww how could you not love James??

View attachment 213621

They’re having fun, they’re BEST FRIENDS, and we hate that.
I would bet they'll never see one another again, unless Nikki bails and Jim turns virulently anti-tranny.

Forum Clout
Pretty crazy that Ant fought to stay alive just to do this.
He's in a faggoty tweeting rage 24/7, but why? How will the presidential election affect or impact Nana's life in any tangible way? On January 21, 2025, regardless of who wins, if he's even still alive, he'll wake up, tweet, drink, sashay around in his gay tatty shirts, and do exactly what he does every other day. He has no genuine vested interest in anything else. Niggers will continue to rob, shoot and kill, fags will still make his withered old loins tingle, and he'll still be a gutless coward.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He's in a faggoty tweeting rage 24/7, but why? How will the presidential election affect or impact Nana's life in any tangible way? On January 21, 2025, regardless of who wins, if he's even still alive, he'll wake up, tweet, drink, sashay around in his gay tatty shirts, and do exactly what he does every other day. He has no genuine vested interest in anything else. Niggers will continue to rob, shoot and kill, fags will still make his withered old loins tingle, and he'll still be a gutless coward.
At least in 2008 / 2012 Nana had a reason to be mad at Obama. He wanted to tax the wealthy and Nana was probably in that tax bracket that would be increased. Now? Biden…i mean Kamala….’s plan is to not increase taxes for anyone making under 400k a year. Can anyone honestly tell me Nana makes more than that per year?

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
It's gonna be an hour of blaming the blacks (as if they have any real power) and no mention of the people really behind the stuff he complains about.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
One of my conservative friend's posts on FB today. Is this a thing?View attachment 213620
These people are fucking nuts. That's a Voldemort (from Harry Potter) puppet from the London 2012 ceremony. The pic was going around few years ago because apparently it was some sort of secret COVID-19 message or some horseshit.