• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think Geno stayed. I can only reason this happened because Ant and Geno are literally gay and fuck each others mouths. The only condition between Ant and Gavin on the sale was “Keep my little twink boyfriend”

Geno has nowhere to go. He's a losers loser.

I don't often laugh at others, but anytime I need a pick me up, I'll watch him getting punched.

It makes me happy.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Cumia should finally go all in and talk about stuff people actually want to hear. Such as:

- how furiously was he masturbating when he clicked 'buy now' on that MacBook for SelfCuttingGirl
- is he still abusing benzodiazepines
- how did it feel when he got caught dating a tranny
- why was the sofa upside down
- where the fuck was his gun

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Remember when we used to like him?

I guess he's too lazy to bother making anything that anyone wants to hear.

Adam Carolla fell into the same rut, then fired most of his staff.

I was expecting him to go the same route as Anthony, but Carolla kinda surprised me by actually pivoting towards MORE comedy and LESS political rants.

The comedians he has on are complete nobodies. But even a nobody on 2nd mic is better than listening to some Boomer repeat the same talking points every show.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6741.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but Gavin's company bought CPM and everyone got fired or they merged or some shit and now, yeah basically Gavin owns Ant. Gavin apparently flat out told them that none of them draw any money except Stupid Geno and Chrissy Mayer whatever her name is. Even then those 2 dopes can't really be taking in much.
That's very funny.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but Gavin's company bought CPM and everyone got fired or they merged or some shit and now, yeah basically Gavin owns Ant. Gavin apparently flat out told them that none of them draw any money except Stupid Geno and Chrissy Mayer whatever her name is. Even then those 2 dopes can't really be taking in much.

I've been arguing this for years, but I'm convinced that Gavin has been bankrolling Compound Media since 2015.

I don't think people grasp how much money he got from Vice; the company is worth nearly nothing now, but Gavin got bought out when they were valued at seven or eight figures. And they had to pay him to go away.

It's all a bit ironic, because getting booted from Vice is probably the best thing that ever happened to him. Left to his own devices, I imagine Gavin would have ridden that ship to the bottom of the ocean.

If my theory is correct, then Gavin didn't "buy" Compound Media, he just bought out Cumia's share. Cumia probably wanted to pull the plug on the whole thing, but Gavin's hobby is yelling about politics on the Internet, but he's not tech savvy enough to make a studio, deal with uploading videos, etc. For instance, after the Bataclan Massacre in Paris, Gavin flew out to Paris to rant about it (one of his friends was in the band) and Gavin released ZERO videos about it. He probably doesn't know how. He didn't talk about it until he was back in the studio, and had his minions to deal with the tech stuff.

Also, Gavin is a closeted homo and needs a reliable excuse for why he has to spend so much time away from his wife and kids.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Okay I'm gonna take a guess at what he's gonna say
- the Dems are calling Trump old when they said Biden is sane.
-kamala is NAHT GOOD
- he may actually drop an N bomb and say how blacks never had a decent society, everything is resolved through violence etc.
- the opening ceremony was an affront to all Christians
In other words the same shit we've all heard before

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
First he was uncensored on satellite radio. Then he was extra uncensored on Compound Media! Now, join Anthony Cumia for a special extra DOUBLE uncensored show. This time it’s for real!

If he wants to make me laugh, he'd bring Sue "SphereHunter" Lightning on the show and they'd discuss the origins of "Feed Nana".