• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Stfu lol, stick to sass...they legit had foreshadowing in the 2012 opening ceremonies, you clearly didn't watch/

View attachment 213643

Ugly ass

1000001487.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
THEYRE UHHH UHHH UHH ATTACKING CHRISTIANS NOW? REALLY? AFTER ALL THAT THEYVE UH GAVE TO THE WORLD? OUR GREAT CHRISTIANS? FUCCKK YOU! I’M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THESE PUSSY ASS LIBERAL FUCKING COCKSUCKING FRENCH…NIGGERS. YEAH, I SAID IT. I’M FUCKING DONE!
:vaswnoh:

Forum Clout
Wow, he's threatening to do the exame, same boring thing he's done for over a decade+. That'll show them. Fucking faggot loser.
He constantly pretends he's a truth bomb-hurling cultural radical, but in reality he's just a noisy, bitter, angry old repressed queen. As has been pointed out by other sharp-eyed brothermen, for years Nana delivered nothing but depraved, immoral content. He tittered and giggled over pranks about dead mayors, and hooted with glee when strippers launched bottle rockets from their clams. But now he's "had enough", eh? Faggot.

Forum Clout
I saw the videos (research purposes) - it's definitely not this
Ugh, is she another joyless troon who doesn’t even schlorp a good cock? They’re the worst. The guy fucking your face and asshole is straining not to notice your beard stubble, you narcissistic cunt. The least you could do is show some appreciation and moan while you suck him.

Forum Clout
Wow, he's threatening to do the exame, same boring thing he's done for over a decade+. That'll show them. Fucking faggot loser.
Kamala Harris will be so rocked by his NUCLEAR rant that she will step down and the Democrats will concede and Trump will sign an executive order that Algerian Sicilians are actually officially the master white race and also HVAC installation is technically aerospace engineering and also…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kamala Harris will be so rocked by his NUCLEAR rant that she will step down and the Democrats will concede and Trump will sign an executive order that Algerian Sicilians are actually officially the master white race and also HVAC installation is technically aerospace engineering and also…
I hope Nana has such a vile racist rant the media is forced to pick up on it. “Founder of Proud Boys Gavin Mcinnes lets woman beater spew racial slurs at Presidential nominee for 3 hours straight”

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I think I've been holding back. I've fucking had it!

Wow really sounds like Ant is gonna unload all his feelings on this one! I wonder what the millions of listeners are goin...oh wait he fucked that up for himself a decade ago didn't he. Now he broadcasts to a handful of retards on a network he doesn't even own.

Being constantly angry about things you can't control is a great use of your final years, nana. It really is. You'll feel nothing but contentment on your deathbed.