• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spy Report Spy Report CM officially done!

Forum Clout
I still can't believe how desperate Anthony was to hire Artie. As Artie was the most notorious waste of life in radio history. Two suicides and tanking multiple huge breaks in show business was not enough of a warning alarm for Nana. I can't imagine the first few meetings with Artie and Anthony and seeing Artie's heroin sweats and his eyes rolling around his head like pinballs and thinking "this is a good signing".

Definitely desperate for the co-host that was going to boost listenership and take Compound to the promised land. I'd guess that Artie was on his best behaviour when first meeting Cumia then went off the rails after signing the deal and Nana just had to go with it.

High-larious.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
qAg40BI.png

S9KZVum.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Definitely desperate for the co-host that was going to boost listenership and take Compound to the promised land. I'd guess that Artie was on his best behaviour when first meeting Cumia then went off the rails after signing the deal and Nana just had to go with it.

High-larious.
I don’t know, take your average Stern listener from 2006 and I’d wager that they either are completely uninterested in the show’s staff or would be inclined to listen to Artie. His podcast was still doing well financially at the end (where he was once again a junkie mess) until they switched payment processors and everyone had to sign up again.l which resulted in way less subscribers. Most people just forget that they’re paying $7 a month after a while.

Forum Clout
Hahaha they fired the entire staff over a zoom call basically day before the presidential debate (Anthony also attending) and kept Geno and Chrissy Mare. Garrett made it very clear they all hate Gavin. Gavin even asked all of them to pack up the items in the studio and ship them to Anthony which they laughed and said that's not fuckin happening. They are throwing the world famous desk in the dumpsters of NYC.

When he fired erock he told him the plan to can everyone else but also to keep it a secret. Clearly he followed through. Staff then invite everyone who ever worked at the studio to come on and say a few words. Streamed during the presidential debate. Keith makes an appearance via zoom he operates a grow farm or dispensary I forget which one. Actually seems like a pretty cool guy now lol

I think it's clear that the kike booth guy hates Anthony. They all say negative things about the app and website. A caller asks what's going to happen with the app add they say they don't give a shit. Fans are mad Anthony has no grace or loyalty to people he has known for almost 30 years.

Groomia is of course taking a week off (nigger work ethic). Probably to change cell phone numbers too. I think the stress of this will only ache his failing heart. Dead before EOY by my estimate.

Tldr groomia handled this terribly fans are mad and he fucked over lots of people
Did all this really happen? Keith came on?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
He thought he looked so slick in that first picture (he didn't) and now he looks like melting Joe Piscopo. Maybe Joe can do the Count a favor and cut him in on that gold baseball money or let him play a zombie in Dead Heat 2.
Like an AIDS-riddled extra from Scarface.

Something something T-cells are so polluted.

Forum Clout
I predict that Gavin will give Nana a show on Censored.tv and will also fire him when Auntie can’t deliver a meager 1 show a fortnight.
Anthony will probably have to text or call Gavin to call out like a shift worker at Arby’s. “Hey boss, not feeling too great again today. Sorry, not gonna be able to make it in” while Gavin shakes his head and issues him an attendance point in his file

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Anthony will probably have to text or call Gavin to call out like a shift worker at Arby’s. “Hey boss, not feeling too great again today. Sorry, not gonna be able to make it in” while Gavin shakes his head and issues him an attendance point in his file
Nana's no-shows and lazy FN behaviour will strain that relationship.