• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spy Report Spy Report CM officially done!

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Live From The Compound somehow entered the O&A lore as a decent effort by Anthony. It wasn't. It was like Saturday Night Virus; it was a hang that was broadcast years before every comedian got the bright idea to fill your playlist with 3 hours per week of meandering low-effort bullshit sessions.

Go back and watch LFtC shows and you'll see it wasn't some golden era for Anthony.
What? Beating a retard, telling your cousin you want to fuck her and being creepy twords children isn't entertaining? Ok maybe the first one.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
So during that period from when he bought his new house to when his greasy dago heart went on the fritz, why exactly was Nana plowing through thousands of dollars every month to stay in NYC and keep doing CM so half-assedly, if he was just going to bag it all a few years later anyway? Sure, he may be living his best life right now, but before his heart attack, he was going to great lengths to avoid moving to SC, even going so far as to make up insane stories about leaky roofs and big lawsuits. But why? Did he seriously believe he still had a shot at making a real go of it? Or after his heart gave out, did he just become physically unable to do it anymore? The timeline makes no sense.
I really do think Kieth fed him a lot of bullshit like getting Ronnie or Opie.
I think Anthony believed that at some point one or the other would come in and take the leadership role on air Ronnie and Opie both knew better than to touch that hot mess

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think Anthony believed that at some point one or the other would come in and take the leadership role on air Ronnie and Opie both knew better than to touch that hot mess
But then you have conflicting decisions like hiring Artie or Landau, two “Jim like” cohosts (in that they’re just comedians being second bananas).

I don’t think Keith fed him BS about getting Opie or Ron. Maybe over-exaggerating how close and big negotiations were, but him reaching out ain’t BS. Keith may be retarded but he knows Ant needs to be the second banana. Anyone can see that. God willing he tried to make that show work. May have been in retarded decisions like the billboard or Cumia/Bennington shirts, but he tried.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think Keith robbed him blind then split while Ant was too busy haha holy shitting and drinking to confront him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
But then you have conflicting decisions like hiring Artie.
I still can't believe how desperate Anthony was to hire Artie. As Artie was the most notorious waste of life in radio history. Two suicides and tanking multiple huge breaks in show business was not enough of a warning alarm for Nana. I can't imagine the first few meetings with Artie and Anthony and seeing Artie's heroin sweats and his eyes rolling around his head like pinballs and thinking "this is a good signing".

Forum Clout
I still can't believe how desperate Anthony was to hire Artie. As Artie was the most notorious waste of life in radio history. Two suicides and tanking multiple huge breaks in show business was not enough of a warning alarm for Nana. I can't imagine the first few meetings with Artie and Anthony and seeing Artie's heroin sweats and his eyes rolling around his head like pinballs and thinking "this is a good signing".
Two suicide attempts? What was the one other than the stabbing incident?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Two suicide attempts? What was the one other than the stabbing incident?
He tried to kill himself during his MadTV years. He was found on pills and booze and coke and near dead and taken to the hospital. They rehired him and he would go on a bender and assault a cop and get thrown in jail and finally fired. Artie told the story where when he was in jail Cameron Crowe called him and told him he was cutting his scenes from Jerry Maguire out of the movie.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He tried to kill himself during his MadTV years. He was found on pills and booze and coke and near dead and taken to the hospital. They rehired him and he would go on a bender and assault a cop and get thrown in jail and finally fired. Artie told the story where when he was in jail Cameron Crowe called him and told him he was cutting his scenes from Jerry Maguire out of the movie.
From what I recall Artie credited Orlando Jones for saving him, whether literally or metaphorically.

Forum Clout
The only theory that makes any sense is that Nana hired Artie hoping he'd die while in his employ, thus attracting lots of free publicity. Or maybe he was just really hammered, and thought it'd be a hi-llllllar-i-ous goof. Either way, that was the heyday of Artie's grotesquely infected nose, with the pus and blood oozing all over his filthy army jacket. He was visibly dying during his tenure there, and on top of that, he clearly hated Nana, and didn't respect him or the show at all. It's pretty funny how Nana let a dying junkie fleece him out of good money, while delivering almost nothing.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
I thought the shows were funny.

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
Hahaha they fired the entire staff over a zoom call basically day before the presidential debate (Anthony also attending) and kept Geno and Chrissy Mare. Garrett made it very clear they all hate Gavin. Gavin even asked all of them to pack up the items in the studio and ship them to Anthony which they laughed and said that's not fuckin happening. They are throwing the world famous desk in the dumpsters of NYC.

When he fired erock he told him the plan to can everyone else but also to keep it a secret. Clearly he followed through. Staff then invite everyone who ever worked at the studio to come on and say a few words. Streamed during the presidential debate. Keith makes an appearance via zoom he operates a grow farm or dispensary I forget which one. Actually seems like a pretty cool guy now lol

I think it's clear that the kike booth guy hates Anthony. They all say negative things about the app and website. A caller asks what's going to happen with the app add they say they don't give a shit. Fans are mad Anthony has no grace or loyalty to people he has known for almost 30 years.

Groomia is of course taking a week off (nigger work ethic). Probably to change cell phone numbers too. I think the stress of this will only ache his failing heart. Dead before EOY by my estimate.

Tldr groomia handled this terribly fans are mad and he fucked over lots of people

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_6583.gif