Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Wisconsin? Retards?
1714744680754520.jpg
Man, pretty nasty to include her fiancée’s picture. Gotta assume he didn’t know she was all fucked up!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I figured that it was because people finally realized that Joss Whedon sucks and they needed to go somewhere for stupid Superman stuff.

(Even if Joss did work on Roseanne.)
Nah Whedon may suck as a person, but he’s got decent ideas. Snyder is better when he has source material to work off of, like DoD, 300 or Watchmen. All of his original shit, stuff he writes is awful like sucker punch and Batman v. Superman. Not to be a complete capeshit faggot, but he was given the entire DC catalogue to pull from and he just went for cheap and lazy shit. Why would you even bring up Darkseid in the first JL movie? He killed superman in the second film. It’s clear he can’t plan and even get big concepts right. Marvel’s shit worked for a good 10 years before it was off the rails. 10 years of content and billions of dollars later and DC has had to reboot their universe twice now in almost the same time period.
I don't like his newer stuff but Whedon is GOATed for his earlier work. I don't think people realize just how influential Buffy is, so much of mainstream media can be traced back to it, even if the people making new movies and shows don't even know it. Problem is no one ever did it as good as Buffy did it. I've probably watched every episode of Buffy and Angel like 15 times each, two of the greatest shows ever made. Haven't watched it in over a decade but still have it all burned into my brain.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
It’s strikingly odd that the teachers who fuck 13-year-olds seem to all be hot and in their 20s.
I think there are two factors that are responsible for the majority of female mental illness.

1) being childless in their 30s
2) not being dominated and fucked senseless

In these cases I assume they have some kind of closeted fag boyfriend or whatever that just isn’t handling shit at home.