Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Has Rick even mentioned that hot piece of garbage “Rebel Moon”? That shit is right up his alley. It took me several sit throughs to get through the thing and I still tapped out in the last 15 minutes. I like bad movies and I like scifi but holy shit is Zack Snyder bad at writing a script. Even Kathleen Kennedy passed on that shit. ((Snyder)) is as creative story teller as Rick is.
Snyder is pure shit and it's only his bizarre fanboys online who keep him going at this point.

I liked that his media tour involved him crying that judges are big stupid idiots because they didn’t do what we wanted. “I only lost because everyone is stupid except me!”
I’m reminded of the Twilight Zone episode where the entire town cowers before this young boy because he can just point and ruin someone’s lives/disappear them. I’m sure were Pat to watch it he’d think that the kid was the protagonist.

I mean, not that he would, because it’s not in color and there are no lightsabers or Infinity mittens or gender-fluid Spocks .

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I figured that it was because people finally realized that Joss Whedon sucks and they needed to go somewhere for stupid Superman stuff.

(Even if Joss did work on Roseanne.)
Nah Whedon may suck as a person, but he’s got decent ideas. Snyder is better when he has source material to work off of, like DoD, 300 or Watchmen. All of his original shit, stuff he writes is awful like sucker punch and Batman v. Superman. Not to be a complete capeshit faggot, but he was given the entire DC catalogue to pull from and he just went for cheap and lazy shit. Why would you even bring up Darkseid in the first JL movie? He killed superman in the second film. It’s clear he can’t plan and even get big concepts right. Marvel’s shit worked for a good 10 years before it was off the rails. 10 years of content and billions of dollars later and DC has had to reboot their universe twice now in almost the same time period.

I'm 100% sure that if court filings weren't publicly accessible he'd use his autism and other mental disabilities as an aggravating factor in his victimhood. But he's too proud to admit he's a sped on paper for us to laugh at.
He’s too proud to do that. But he’s shitty enough to use Niki for that.

Artist’ rendering:

1714755086873.jpeg