Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
When the police raid the wrong house and shoot the family dog you can't sue them because of qualified immunity. It protects cops from shit like that so I have no idea how Rick thinks his lolsuit stands a chance? If you look up the shit the police have gotten away with because of qualified immunity it will make your blood boil. Pointing shields at Rick and his lizard doesn't really hold up when you compare it to the horror stories people have had to endure from aggressive or incompetent police. Or maybe Rick is 1.7 miles ahead of everyone and is filing the lawsuit so when he's arrested in the torswats case it looks like the police are only doing it to get out of paying him the millions of dollars he was about to win?
In Pat's defense, the cops almost kicked his door down

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I wonder what he thinks his ace in the hole is.
He's not a strategic man, so he is definitely framing this all around some massive presumption. That's whats great about Patrick. He's probably not suing just because he's too dumb to know what will happen, he's got to be banking this all on one outcome caused by a specific sequence of events he assumes will definitely happen. Just like how he only went all in on quasi because he couldn't fathom he could afford to fight it.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Wait. Hold up. He retained the law firm that defended Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey? OMFG LMAO. Oh good god. That is not going to end well for Pat.
1714724830543.png
1714724745012.png

Last edited:
I think torswats is legit crazy but it's kind of odd he said Pat ordered the swats so he could sue the mpd, then after torswats is arrested and the swats stop he sues the mpd. 🤔

Don't forget that video his dopey wife recorded of him screaming like a toddler at police officers in front of his hovel where he yells that he's going to sue them for millions.

RobertMewler

Wait. Hold up. He retained the law firlm that defended Stephen Avery and Brendan Dassey? OMFG LMAO. Oh good god. That is not going to end well for Pat.View attachment 196936View attachment 196935
Would be fitting if what Piggy really wants out of all this is to be the subject of a Netflix docuseries. He failed getting one for his shitty book.

56f66b3e72c95f5827a8b28944fe16d7.jpg

Last edited:

JebJoh

When the police raid the wrong house and shoot the family dog you can't sue them because of qualified immunity. It protects cops from shit like that so I have no idea how Rick thinks his lolsuit stands a chance? If you look up the shit the police have gotten away with because of qualified immunity it will make your blood boil. Pointing shields at Rick and his lizard doesn't really hold up when you compare it to the horror stories people have had to endure from aggressive or incompetent police. Or maybe Rick is 1.7 miles ahead of everyone and is filing the lawsuit so when he's arrested in the torswats case it looks like the police are only doing it to get out of paying him the millions of dollars he was about to win?
He should be arrested for wiggling his dick at the police on his porch. That was uncalled for.

JebJoh

My friend who is a street whore that blows lawyers once told me that this is reasonably common. In fact, if the defendants are particularly resource rich compared to the plaintiff, it is considered legitimate strategy to reach for counter suits in order to shit leverage out of thin air for settlement negotiations.

At least that’s what my hooker friend that blows a bunch of lawyers told me once.
Do you pay her for the blowjob or the legal consultation?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Say what you want about Pat (no really, go ahead!) but he's certainly an optimist.

He must genuinely believe that he'll eventually get a judge who has his head screwed on properly and justice will be done.
I liked that his media tour involved him crying that judges are big stupid idiots because they didn’t do what we wanted. “I only lost because everyone is stupid except me!”

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Would be fitting if what Piggy really wants out of all this is to be the subject of a Netflix docuseries. He failed getting one for his shitty book.

56f66b3e72c95f5827a8b28944fe16d7.jpg
It’s amazing how he thinks that any of that makes a good story. There’s nothing about that seems compelling. He’s just throwing in qualifiers to the protagonist and expecting magic to happen. He would have been better doing “Blood Diamond in space”.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
“Badass disabled women”

Gee, it’s a real mystery why nobody picked that up
In this era where you'll get called ableist for casting a normal person to play something they aren't, I'm sure all of those marketable disabled actresses who could carry an undoubtedly expensive sci-fi production must have been kicking themselves when Netflix didn't bite.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It’s amazing how he thinks that any of that makes a good story. There’s nothing about that seems compelling. He’s just throwing in qualifiers to the protagonist and expecting magic to happen. He would have been better doing “Blood Diamond in space”.
Pat is the guy who mentioned one of his characters was a "black, gay space marine" about 8 different times while promoting his book. He thinks that stuff is actually what's important.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Pat is the guy who mentioned one of his characters was a "black, gay space marine" about 8 different times while promoting his book. He thinks that stuff is actually what's important.
Has Rick even mentioned that hot piece of garbage “Rebel Moon”? That shit is right up his alley. It took me several sit throughs to get through the thing and I still tapped out in the last 15 minutes. I like bad movies and I like scifi but holy shit is Zack Snyder bad at writing a script. Even Kathleen Kennedy passed on that shit. ((Snyder)) is as creative story teller as Rick is.