Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Lynne did say something stupid about how we're white supremacists.

Look lady, just because we think whites are better than other races doesn't make us think that white people are supreme.
That’s what I mean - she’s been told Pat & Niki are the target of very dangerous and evil white supremacists and their lives are in danger 24/7 thanks to our power and influence over their local police.

While also running an air bnb that has had zero SWATTings while guests were staying there. Whole thing makes no sense!

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
What about Joshanda?
I guarantee you the only people who have actually stayed there are the ones pat has commented on. The majority of the views are clearly bots. Do you think 100+ people would ALL specifically comment on how impressive patso is as a host? Also, just look at the syntax and wording - it's soulless. No, those are the cold articulations of a machine, friends.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
1712082958100.png

1712083146719.png

IMG_1915.jpeg

5861352-569686c5331059339ab1603a00ab824c.jpg

IMG_2908.jpeg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I guarantee you the only people who have actually stayed there are the ones pat has commented on. The majority of the views are clearly bots. Do you think 100+ people would ALL specifically comment on how impressive patso is as a host? Also, just look at the syntax and wording - it's soulless. No, those are the cold articulations of a machine, friends.
I also have a hard time believing THAT many people stayed there. I mean, it’s Milwaukee - it’s not even close to being a tourist trap or popular destination. My dad goes on vacation pretty often to play at various golf courses and uses air bnb but these are nice large vacation homes he’s renting in areas like San Diego / Palm Springs or Hilton Head. You’re telling me some dump in a dreary city like Milwaukee is booking reservations left and right? Pretty far fetched if you ask me.