Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

G

I still don’t know what “consultants” do other than being part of a ritual to have mass lay offs and take some of the heat off management. That’s literally their entire function right?

I’ve asked many what specifically they do and still don’t know.
My old employer got acquired and the new owners hired a "consultant" who they paid an outrageous salary. He immediately started laying people off left and right. I was assured that my job was completely safe as I was a star employee, but this dude was a retarded faggot and I wasn't going to put any faith in what he said. He seemed all too cozy with the idea of upending peoples' lives. Found a new job shortly after and never looked back.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I hope they not only bleed Niki and Pat dry but make an example out of them. They got real problems to worry about, not a fat idiot and his bum wife crying about the police doing their jobs. Plus they’re white so I don’t know why they think they could win. I’m calling it now - Pat will get popped for a DUI while this drags on.
Can’t wait til the attorneys fees they’ll likely be ordered to pay surpass the value of the hovel, Rustang and Scooter.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Lynne did say something stupid about how we're white supremacists.

Look lady, just because we think whites are better than other races doesn't make us think that white people are supreme.
She only said that because that’s the bullshit she’s been fed by Ms. Piggy and her (possibly) Autistic first (and worst in all likelihood) child.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

If they don't immediately write him a check for $500,000, he's withdrawing. The MPD must know this. The whole point of this garbage was to get money. He thinks any time some police related controversy gets into the news, the "victim" just knocks on the door and receives a check for millions of dollars.

They're swingers. Every time they have guests over, they ask their guests "Hey do you have an Airbnb account? Do you mind booking a night here?"

This would all come out during trial btw
Pat doesent realize the only people who get a quick settlement are the families of a minority that were gunned down by the cops. Not Portly white men who live in half hovels.

There’s a reason such settlements are referred to by the posters on Anthony Cumias favorite websites as “The N****r Lottery”.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Pat doesent realize the only people who get a quick settlement are the families of a minority that were gunned down by the cops. Not Portly white men who live in half hovels.

There’s a reason such settlements are referred to by the posters on Anthony Cumias favorite websites as “The N****r Lottery”.
He doesn’t understand the concept of “never waste a good crisis.” In other words, any settlement would need to go beyond any actual legal decision and also earn political points in the court of public opinion.

He’s too fat, ugly, and unlikeable to draw any true public interest. On top of that, he’s the least sympathetic person on Gods green earth. The power structure stands to gain nothing from settling with him so hopefully they buttfuck his grifting ass.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
a9384b655b6b88715d41bb9fda4f15f0.jpeg
His heart will have exploded before 2025.
How much is this one likely to cost him and when do we get to bodycam footage?