Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

G

A year for discovery alone. Bets on Pat dropping the case by next spring?
If they don't immediately write him a check for $500,000, he's withdrawing. The MPD must know this. The whole point of this garbage was to get money. He thinks any time some police related controversy gets into the news, the "victim" just knocks on the door and receives a check for millions of dollars.

I also have a hard time believing THAT many people stayed there. I mean, it’s Milwaukee - it’s not even close to being a tourist trap or popular destination. My dad goes on vacation pretty often to play at various golf courses and uses air bnb but these are nice large vacation homes he’s renting in areas like San Diego / Palm Springs or Hilton Head. You’re telling me some dump in a dreary city like Milwaukee is booking reservations left and right? Pretty far fetched if you ask me.
They're swingers. Every time they have guests over, they ask their guests "Hey do you have an Airbnb account? Do you mind booking a night here?"

This would all come out during trial btw

G

Hopefully Milwaukee taxpayers find out how much money is being spent to defend this frivolous lawsuit and voice their digust with this grifter couple.
Can you imagine if they settle? Every cyber criminal in the country will say "Hey look, I can make a quick million by ordering a bunch of swats to my house then suing the cops for responding."

Can you imagine if they settle? Every cyber criminal in the country will say "Hey look, I can make a quick million by ordering a bunch of swats to my house then suing the cops for responding."
Yeah, that's why I think the judge and the city will make an example out of them. Whomever is funding this latest foolish lawsuit deserves to part with their money.

G

Win or lose, this will be a stepping stone to a federal lawsuit against the FBI.
How? And using whose money? This is the thing that pisses me off by far the most about these people. The fact that ALL of them, whether it's Pat, Jackie, Shane, etc, are parasites who fund their existence by leeching off of others. Whether it's the taxpayer, charities, friends/family, etc. Then they have the fucking gall to loudly preach to everybody how our society, to whom they contribute nothing at whose mercy they live, should operate. And anybody they disagree with, including the people who pay the taxes/charity that they leech from, should have their lives destroyed/disowned from their family/fired from their jobs/etc. It wouldn't surprise me if they are actually delusional enough to believe that the preaching of their basic bitch establishment beliefs are more of a "contribution" to our society than the litany of resources that they drain from it. Fuck these people. The perfect ending to this story would be Pat being arrested for ordering the swats, Jackie going to prison for tax evasion, and Shane dying of a heart attack after walking in on his front butt getting gang banged by a pack of niggers.

Prison Enjoyer

I can't much on Hotchkiss except for a few articles about this suit against the City of Milwaukee and two officers, and it's not good. Hotchkiss represented the city.

https://urbanmilwaukee.com/2023/12/...ttles-with-city-following-2020-curfew-arrest/ (Archive)
1.png

The gist of the case, in reading a half-dozen articles about the arrest and subsequent lawsuit and trial:

> State rep. who is a massive fag and police abolitionist attends George Floyd march and purposely violates the city-imposed nighttime curfew in protest of it

> When officers show up he starts giving them shit and yelling at them. When confronted, he says he's exempt from the curfew and points to a 'City of Milwaukee Employee' pin he was wearing. As a county supervisor, state rep. Clancy was indeed exempt.

> Officers tell him he has to leave the area as they have to secure the scene. When asked to leave, Clancy refuses and keeps getting in the officers faces. He is promptly, to his shock, then arrested.

> Clancy then starts begging and pleading with the same officers he was yelling ACAB at minutes before to let him go and how he's exempt from the curfew. Cops don't care. He is given a citation for violating the curfew. Shortly thereafter, City Attorney Tearman Spencer announced that he would not prosecute any of the citations given to curfew violators.

This fag went through fucking nothing, yet still filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the city. The city instantly caved and offered him an unspecified monetary settlement. He refused. The city then offered him a $300,000 settlement to avoid bringing the case to trial. He refused. When the jury trial started, Clancy announced that it wasn't about the money and that all he wanted was to 'make a difference' and cause 'reform.' Realizing this faggot was off his rocker and just looking for virtue signalling, the city then offered to change some minor policies around city-wide curfews as a settlement to his lawsuit which Clancy happily accepted.

2.png
3.png
4.png

Bonus footage of him getting zip-tied and whining while officers stand around (source):

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Also worth noting that our main man Tearman has been done dirty and is now out as of today. Breaking news, Milwaukee votes to become an even bigger shithole.

2a09373cc0c8a2cf85fa6fe7cde49461.png

This Goyke guy is a real piece of work. A champion of 'justice reform' who has fought in the state legislature for ridiculous shit including reducing the sentencing for crimes incl. armed robbery and for multi-repeat offenders, has described the Milwaukee PD as 'fascist' and called for the MPD's defunding on numerous occasions. Fawkkkkk

goy.png

Last edited:
G

As a county supervisor, state rep. Clancy was indeed exempt.
Seems relevant. Also, this guy actually intended to take his case to trial which, unless Pat has swindled yet another charity, he does not intend to do for this one.

This Goyke guy is a real piece of work. A champion of 'justice reform' who has fought in the state legislature for ridiculous shit including reducing the sentencing for crimes incl. armed robbery and for multi-repeat offenders, has described the Milwaukee PD as 'fascist' and called for the MPD's defunding on numerous occasions. Fawkkkkk
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/02/milwaukee-city-attorney-tearman-spencer-defeated-in-re-election-bid/73097634007/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goykeformke.com/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/18/goyke[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/18/goyke/media/1283/nv-4-2.pdf[/URL]
[MEDIA=youtube]pipTBXbZ0ys[/MEDIA]
View attachment 191345
[URL unfurl="true"]https://nitter.poast.org/RepGoyke/[/URL]
JFC

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Sent this to the MPDs lawyer.

To whom it may concern,

I represent a small group of researchers that took an interest in this particular suit (Case Number 2:2024cv00264) as it involves an internet personality that we've observed for almost 7 years. It is the concern of some of us that a likely outcome of the suit will be a cash settlement awarded to the plaintiff. The plaintiff is a vexatious litigant whose 2 previous lawsuits were dismissed and resulted in a debt judgment exceeding 80k at the time it was satisfied.

We have compiled an exhaustive record of Plaintiff making false claims involving harassment, impersonation, threats etc. going back to 2017. We are ready and able to provide your office with any documentation requested, gratis. This is a hate crime hoaxer and we are highly motivated to ensure that he does not succeed in defrauding the taxpayers of Milwaukee or slandering the name of Sgt. Lyndon Evans. This is an anonymous email account for my own security. All documentation I or others provide will be account verifiable upon request.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter,

Very Truly Yours,

RobertMewler

To whom it may concern,

I represent a small group of researchers that took an interest in this particular suit (Case Number 2:2024cv00264) as it involves an internet personality that we've observed for almost 7 years. It is the concern of some of us that a likely outcome of the suit will be a cash settlement awarded to the plaintiff. The plaintiff is a vexatious litigant whose 2 previous lawsuits were dismissed and resulted in a debt judgment exceeding 80k at the time it was satisfied.

We have compiled an exhaustive record of Plaintiff making false claims involving harassment, impersonation, threats etc. going back to 2017. We are ready and able to provide your office with any documentation requested, gratis. This is a hate crime hoaxer and we are highly motivated to ensure that he does not succeed in defrauding the taxpayers of Milwaukee or slandering the name of Sgt. Lyndon Evans. This is an anonymous email account for my own security. All documentation I or others provide will be account verifiable upon request.

Very Truly Yours,
Perfectly worded. TYFYS.

G

To whom it may concern,

Very Truly Yours,
Very well said. We got some real fawkin professionals ova here

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I still don’t know what “consultants” do other than being part of a ritual to have mass lay offs and take some of the heat off management. That’s literally their entire function right?

I’ve asked many what specifically they do and still don’t know.
When I first started in the business my first boss introduced me to his son who was working as a consultant in Boston and had come into town for some family gathering. They were enjoying telling me some anecdote that went right over my head about something that happened at work and when they looked at me I just said "Yeah...Consultants, right?" and they both burst into uproarious laughter and agreed wholeheartedly. That is pretty much the extent of my understanding of what being a consultant involves.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I still don’t know what “consultants” do other than being part of a ritual to have mass lay offs and take some of the heat off management. That’s literally their entire function right?

I’ve asked many what specifically they do and still don’t know.
I spent ~10 years in consulting and I get this question all the time. You’re directionally correct about being an added layer for management although I never really recommended layoffs. That said I would have if they asked me to.

A lot of my work was centered around validating their hypothesis, aka working backwards from a predetermined set of outcomes to justify them and make a recommendation. Part of that is managing the org politics.

Sometimes I’d do project management for big system implementations or migrations and other times I’d do competitive strategy and product analysis. It’s hard to nail down exactly what consultants do because it’s all client specific project work. It can be a lot of fun or fucking awful depending on the project.

I liken it to being a corporate hitman. I’ll do whatever they contracted us to do as long as they pay out. They can take full credit for our work or pass full blame on us because that’s part of what they bought from us in the first place.