Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
They’d be up shit creek.

However, I’m not gonna do that since I bought a house, a wedding ring, and had a kid all in 30-days. Just not the time
You seem like someone who’s got it together. That said, it’s time to kick

Grown
Ass
Man
Education

Cheap leadership will look at your situation and presume you’ll never leave. That leads to exploitation.

Know your worth, brothaman.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
New Character has entered the show!

Introducing: William Hotchkiss
william hotchkiss.jpg

1712008182875.png

edit: what other characters we got back there?
pfp jb.png
pfp jo.png
pfp jp.png

pfp le.png
pfp mm.png
pfp ts.png
pfp wd.png

pfp wg.png

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
No need to check his early life. Pat doesn't have much luck against (((them))). They'll never settle now.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
They’d be up shit creek.

However, I’m not gonna do that since I bought a house, a wedding ring, and had a kid all in 30-days. Just not the time
I was in a similar situation except it was when we were expecting my third kid. There was a promotion they weren't filling because basically I was already doing the job. One day I went to a supervisor who knew how valuable I was and asked if there were any plans to open the position yet. When he said not for at least another year I asked if it would be okay if I put him down as reference on my resume because it wasn't fair to my family to wait a year if not longer. He said sure but asked me to wait a couple of days before I started applying anywhere else. That was on a Thursday and on the following Monday he asked if they opened the position would I take it. I said of course and a month later I got the promotion. Now my plan was to leave because I never thought they would open it up but I guess when he brought up that I was looking to leave because of it they decided it was worth it to give it to me rather than being fucked if I left. I also did it quietly by just going to him so they took that as a sign I was serious. Now that I've moved up to a more senior supervisor role I can tell you that I know who is valuable and who's not and I bend over backwards to make sure people are rewarded for their work and not just because they they talk a good game.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
The funny thing is that department doing all the work is also the one who gets slandered and blamed the most, too.

The departments doing nothing but causing problems, just coast on endlessly. They’re usually the dregs, the fat retards, women, blacks etc that staff them, so they get free reign. They also can’t recognise this and also beleive they are the 80% department we’re talking about.
This happens on the individual level, too. If you're taking up the load people notice when you start to slip a bit. Management resigns itself to a certain amount of dead weight and just doesn't see them any more - they're more trouble to replace as long as they come in semi-regularly. So if you're the guy who makes sure shit gets done it's your fault when it doesn't.

One of the benefits of this arrangement is that you never have to make nice with anybody because they know you're busy and there's lots of do-nothings around if you just want to gab away.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
What do yall think (his Linkedin)?

View attachment 191176
UW Eau Claire used to be the place to go to get laid. It was like 65% women in 1994. I had 2 buddies that went there before they transferred to uw madison. We used to take road trips up there just for the pussy. Me: "Hey, I like grunge, and I go to madison" Her: "Oh awesome, I'm thinking about transferring in a year or two. I'm on the pill, don't worry about a condom" I miss the 90s

RobertMewler

No need to check his early life. Pat doesn't have much luck against (((them))). They'll never settle now.
My Jewdar is not pinging on this guy.

Also:
The name Hotchkiss was brought to England in the great wave of migration following the Norman Conquest of 1066. It comes from the Norman personal name Roger. Hotchkis was a baptismal name which is a pet form of Roger as in "the son of little Hodge."

The surname Hotchkiss was first found in Shropshire where the name "is a characteristic Shropshire name, and one especially numerous in the district of Church Stretton." The first record of the name was William Hochekys who was listed in Shropshire in 1470.
Source: https://www.houseofnames.com/hotchkiss-family-crest