• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ralph Cirella - Hoo Hoo's Fashion Stylist Dead at 58!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Howard was a kike liar. His sponsors are stuff like "dude wipes" and "pussy spray" and "cheat on your wife" dating services. He just didn't like that his own workers were making money on the side. He didn't like that Jackie was doing standup and Billy West was doing voice acting. So imagine when Gary is going to a car radio place to sell radios to people who are rabid Stern listeners as if that wasn't great promotion. Howard's brand has always been cheap and low class no matter how hard he tried to clean his image up with whatever weird project he had for himself. He just didn't like his employees to have any independence.

90% of Stern listeners are in their cars. People like John or Gary going to car dealerships is literally nothing more than interacting with hardcore fans or potential fans. Every radio show would market themselves at car companies and dealers. Unless that car company did something disgustingly offensive like use the word 'crazy' in a commercial. Sirius and XM might as well have been subsidiaries of General Motors.

Ralph literally worked for Howard for 40 years and died without health insurance. Howard is a billionaire. Pathetic.
He told Billy West on air that the only reason he got voice acting gigs was because of the show. (He was either Ren or Stimpy when he joined the show and eventually became both of them) He’s easily worth over 100 million just from voice acting. John taking stock tips from callers and befriending one to the extent that he was in his wedding was pretty funny. I like HSS despite Stern. John has made me laugh way more than Howard.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
idk where people are getting no health insurance from. If you listened to the clips on YT of todays show, he said he had to talk Ralph into getting insurance b/c he never took care of himself and then he never went to see doctors. He had health insurance, he just waited too late to seek treatment.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
idk where people are getting no health insurance from. If you listened to the clips on YT of todays show, he said he had to talk Ralph into getting insurance b/c he never took care of himself and then he never went to see doctors. He had health insurance, he just waited too late to seek treatment.
Listening to a Stern clip after Artie left? Not me, pal.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
After Artie left I stopped listening to the shows and would only read MarksFriggin to see if Eric the Midget called in that day then would listen to just his clips.
Everything was just flat after that. The staff dating game was at least a good idea and the iq test was completely ruined the way he kept teasing the results and taking bets. I can’t even think of any good Sal and Richard bits later than Artie. Howard is flat out not funny and Fred is worse at busting balls than the average geriatric woman.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Howard was a kike liar. His sponsors are stuff like "dude wipes" and "pussy spray" and "cheat on your wife" dating services. He just didn't like that his own workers were making money on the side. He didn't like that Jackie was doing standup and Billy West was doing voice acting. So imagine when Gary is going to a car radio place to sell radios to people who are rabid Stern listeners as if that wasn't great promotion. Howard's brand has always been cheap and low class no matter how hard he tried to clean his image up with whatever weird project he had for himself. He just didn't like his employees to have any independence.

90% of Stern listeners are in their cars. People like John or Gary going to car dealerships is literally nothing more than interacting with hardcore fans or potential fans. Every radio show would market themselves at car companies and dealers. Unless that car company did something disgustingly offensive like use the word 'crazy' in a commercial. Sirius and XM might as well have been subsidiaries of General Motors.

Ralph literally worked for Howard for 40 years and died without health insurance. Howard is a billionaire. Pathetic.
Pretty funny how when he was on FM the contests would have cash prizes in the 5-25 grand but once he went to Sirius he could only get sponsors like Ashley Madison and top contest prizes went down to 500 bucks

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He told Billy West on air that the only reason he got voice acting gigs was because of the show. (He was either Ren or Stimpy when he joined the show and eventually became both of them) He’s easily worth over 100 million just from voice acting. John taking stock tips from callers and befriending one to the extent that he was in his wedding was pretty funny. I like HSS despite Stern. John has made me laugh way more than Howard.
Not only was Billy doing Stimpy (which was based on his Larry Fine impression) he also had the show “Doug” and went on to big gigs like being Bugs Bunny, The Honey Nut Cheerios bee, and the Red M&M. Must really piss off Stern that someone he claims he “made famous” was able to go onto big things without Stern. I remember he made a tape for him when he was leaving FM (they didn’t have him on when they brought everyone back at the end) and it wasn’t even played until later at Sirius. I don’t think he’s ever had him as a guest on Sirius.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I forgot what a piece of shit Ralph was all those years. I just listened to a clip of Howard trying to get Ralph a company credit card and even with him cosigning it they refused to issue ralph a credit card so they wanted to find out his credit history b/c he kept saying he didn't do anything wrong but refused, even when offered 3 grand to get his credit report. He was such a thief, liar and grifter.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I forgot what a piece of shit Ralph was all those years. I just listened to a clip of Howard trying to get Ralph a company credit card and even with him cosigning it they refused to issue ralph a credit card so they wanted to find out his credit history b/c he kept saying he didn't do anything wrong but refused, even when offered 3 grand to get his credit report. He was such a thief, liar and grifter.
Sounds like he'd absolutely written bad checks or committed cred card fraud

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Ralph was at his best with ETM. There was one time where Eric was on the air, Ralph calls in, and Eric lets out the most miserable groan I've ever heard when Stern announces him. RIP you italian gypsy

Ralph: Eric, I’m just wondering if you’ve decided on a name

Howard: Eric, Ralph brings up a good point. What name do you want to be called?

“Eric the Asshole. Eric the retard. Eric the Gay Midget. Eric the buttFucker. Eric the ShitCock.”

Ralph was great at provoking that little mutant.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Not only was Billy doing Stimpy (which was based on his Larry Fine impression) he also had the show “Doug” and went on to big gigs like being Bugs Bunny, The Honey Nut Cheerios bee, and the Red M&M. Must really piss off Stern that someone he claims he “made famous” was able to go onto big things without Stern. I remember he made a tape for him when he was leaving FM (they didn’t have him on when they brought everyone back at the end) and it wasn’t even played until later at Sirius. I don’t think he’s ever had him as a guest on Sirius.
He did a podcast with Stuttering John and Jackie where he says he never goes backwards and never had any intention to go back. I’d imagine he’s pretty bitter but unlike the other two he’s smart enough to hide it so he doesn’t sound bitter. I think he’s most of the characters in Futurama too.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He did a podcast with Stuttering John and Jackie where he says he never goes backwards and never had any intention to go back. I’d imagine he’s pretty bitter but unlike the other two he’s smart enough to hide it so he doesn’t sound bitter. I think he’s most of the characters in Futurama too.
I said this before but Billy West has a different reason to be bitter than John or Jackie. John and Jackie were treated like shit by Howie, left, and had middling careers lower than being monkeys on Stern. Billy had a successful career and very few people think of him from Howard Stern. Hell, I knew Jackie and John were on the show before I even knew Billy West was (who I knew from duh cartoons.)

So I imagine if Billy is “bitter” about anything its about being treated like shit when this massive career was just waiting to be taken, as opposed to being bitter that the highlight of your career was being treated like shit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I said this before but Billy West has a different reason to be bitter than John or Jackie. John and Jackie were treated like shit by Howie, left, and had middling careers lower than being monkeys on Stern. Billy had a successful career and very few people think of him from Howard Stern. Hell, I knew Jackie and John were on the show before I even knew Billy West was (who I knew from duh cartoons.)

So I imagine if Billy is “bitter” about anything its about being treated like shit when this massive career was just waiting to be taken, as opposed to being bitter that the highlight of your career was being treated like shit.
Billy specifically mentioned being mad about Howard blindsiding him with having the creator of Ren and Stimpy on a few days after he returned from going to his brother’s funeral. Basically Billy took over both characters and the creator got fired for being difficult. I think Billy never going back cements that he was bitter. They didn’t do anything with him until 12 years later when they played a best of Billy on the air. He actually left on good terms. John gave his two weeks or whatever and was basically blacklisted and Jackie held out for more money until they took the deal off the table. That’s why Fred (pussy boy faggot) still hates Jackie. I like all 3 but Billy is clearly the most intelligent by far and I think he realizes it would be a bad look to sound angry.