• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ralph Cirella - Hoo Hoo's Fashion Stylist Dead at 58!

Forum Clout
So medical malpractice is a huge possibility. He had no health insurance and then took too long to get it taken care of, and when it was, it was by incompetent doctors.
Sounds more like he had some symptoms but didn't get treatment early enough, necessitating a surgery that wouldn't otherwise have been needed, resulting in his death.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Imagine all the side pussy he got just by hanging out with stamos.

This is a joke right?

he was permanently banned from howard's house for drunkenly telling rob zombie that his halloween remake was garbage.

Well now he has my respect.

According to the stern subreddit Ralph had a rare form of lymphoma that he didn't get treatment for early enough and died of a heart attack while getting a related medical procedure done.

And a prime example of why you don't fuck around over 50, lads.

Ralph was a shithead, a shit-stirrer, and a waste - but fuck it he didn't create some great moments. His lie detector tests with Ed Torrian are classic, and he seriously did dress Howard like a chode. For that, I give him credit for fooling an old yenta.

What an absolute waste of a life, though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
he was permanently banned from howard's house for drunkenly telling rob zombie that his halloween remake was garbage.
Despite being a huge douchebag he always made me laugh. I liked when he got too fucked up at the concert and couldn’t find his way back to Howard’s so he went home. Then blamed Artie and the gang for leaving him when Artie not only insisted he come with them but also gave him money to get home. He ended up keeping the money haha. Not to mention stealing tips at Nobu and money from the pot playing poker on the private jet.
Edit: when he left Howard the last voicemail that night he told him to pack all his clothes up and send him some cookies.

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Ralph would have been the first to write a tell all book when Howard would have died. Now all of Howie’s gay secrets died with Ralph.

Any NY brothermen want to look at where his house clearance goes. He doesn't have any family that i can think of.
If a pest purchased boxes of tat that had ralphies diaries in that would be fawkin gold.