• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ralph Cirella - Hoo Hoo's Fashion Stylist Dead at 58!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I dont get why he would be picked as a stylist. Whenever he was on I never thought he had good fashion. It was pretty basic and forgettable.
Whats there to understand? Look at how Howard dresses. It’s legitimately fucking disgraceful. Its like Ralph woke up and decided how he can dress the guy like a retard and get away with it. Theres two conclusions of varying truth:

1. Howard is a tasteless ass who can’t dress himself. He hired his best friend, another tasteless ass, to do it for him. He puts together crappy outfits which Howie sees no problem in.
2. Howie and Ralph were best friends going back 30 years, pretending to be women in AOL chatrooms so there is some serious faggotry afoot.

And I didn’t see anybody mention it but supposedly Howard confirmed Ralph was a fag today. Someone called in and asked if Ralph was gay, Howie paused for a second and then said something like “Yeah i know but i’ll take that to the grave with me it didn’t matter what he was.”

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
-The same guy who said he would piss on his audience and doesn’t give a shit about them.

While I understand Howards point at the time - An oversaturation of the Stern brand and name decreases its value. The Stern name shouldn’t be used for low level productions but shit worthy of the influence. (This doesn’t hold much weight when you consider Howie used his name to promote some of the worst bands on Earth.)

But in hindsight its very clear what the issue was. Howard wanted complete control over his employees. He would have shut down the gigs even if there were no mention of the Stern show. Second is Howard wanted to be the face. You can’t let Jackie, Fred, Artie, John, or Gary make names for themselves because then fans may be listening for or like other people than Howard. Third is Howard probably knew he was a cheap bastard and felt bad his employees had to do side gigs for money - but instead of being a man and correcting this he shut down the gigs altogether.

But I think more than anything its the first and second point. Howard loved to remind his employees they wouldn’t be fucking shit without him and should be kissing his feet for even allowing them to have paid jobs on the show. Maybe someone more of a Stern fan can correct me if i’m wrong, but the show wouldn’t exist without the other members. Jackie, Fred, Robin, Gary etc are all critical parts of the show. Their roles may be replaceable (i.e, that dropping sound clips or producing isn’t unique to Fred and Gary) but it was their personalities and quirks that they were loved for. And sure, no one would know who they were without Stern. But no one would know who Stern was without these guys, even if the balance is 70/30 in Howies favor. But more than it being Howards genuine belief it was a manipulation tactic to keep the troops in line.

Bababooey was making shit money for at least a decade and was doing these liveshows. Howard had to chew him out multiple times over it and always treated the guy like shit. Anyone truly believe a competitor never offered Gary a bigger salary to quit and work for them? But he didn’t because Howard convinced everyone working for him they were useless without the golden boy. The only dummy not to listen was Stuttering John who proved his point. But unlike, say, Billy West, John had literally no talent except for what Howard and the guys wrote him.

TLDR he’s a scumbag.
All true. When Howard was younger he had the energy and wit to say and do funny, nonconventional shit. However, the show was the funniest when Jackie wrote lines for him, when staff drama was a show's theme, and then later when he could bounce off of Artie.

Benji was an OK writer I suppose but after Artie left the show went downhill in terms of the funny. Ever since then, Stern's one-liners were so lame you realized it was coming right from him and that he lost whatever quick wit he ever had. You also could reflect and realize that most of his funny lines from the past were not his.

His true talent was assembling the right cast of characters to play off of. They were the ones who contributed the meat of the show's legacy.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
And I didn’t see anybody mention it but supposedly Howard confirmed Ralph was a fag today. Someone called in and asked if Ralph was gay, Howie paused for a second and then said something like “Yeah i know but i’ll take that to the grave with me it didn’t matter what he was.”
100%. I didn't hear that part of the show (only heard the snippet that was posted earlier in this thread) but I was never convinced Ralph was actually gay until Howard blew up Ralph's spot during his shit "eulogy". Howard's "careful" wording and omitting the words "woman", "wife", or "girlfriend" when discussing Ralph regretting not ever pairing up with someone said it all and led you to conclude Ralph was truly a homo. What an asshole. That was Ralph's story to tell, not Wiggy's. I really hope he dies VERY soon.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
All true. When Howard was younger he had the energy and wit to say and do funny, nonconventional shit. However, the show was the funniest when Jackie wrote lines for him, when staff drama was a show's theme, and then later when he could bounce off of Artie.

Benji was an OK writer I suppose but after Artie left the show went downhill in terms of the funny. Ever since then, Stern's one-liners were so lame you realized it was coming right from him and that he lost whatever quick wit he ever had. You also could reflect and realize that most of his funny lines from the past were not his.

His true talent was assembling the right cast of characters to play off of. They were the ones who contributed the meat of the show's legacy.
His ego eventually made him change everything that made the show funny, he got jealous of the wrap up show having everyone on and doing funny shit and that killed the show. Jackie was my favorite because he could write funny shit but also write funny shit that was aimed at him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
-The same guy who said he would piss on his audience and doesn’t give a shit about them.

While I understand Howards point at the time - An oversaturation of the Stern brand and name decreases its value. The Stern name shouldn’t be used for low level productions but shit worthy of the influence. (This doesn’t hold much weight when you consider Howie used his name to promote some of the worst bands on Earth.)

But in hindsight its very clear what the issue was. Howard wanted complete control over his employees. He would have shut down the gigs even if there were no mention of the Stern show. Second is Howard wanted to be the face. You can’t let Jackie, Fred, Artie, John, or Gary make names for themselves because then fans may be listening for or like other people than Howard. Third is Howard probably knew he was a cheap bastard and felt bad his employees had to do side gigs for money - but instead of being a man and correcting this he shut down the gigs altogether.

But I think more than anything its the first and second point. Howard loved to remind his employees they wouldn’t be fucking shit without him and should be kissing his feet for even allowing them to have paid jobs on the show. Maybe someone more of a Stern fan can correct me if i’m wrong, but the show wouldn’t exist without the other members. Jackie, Fred, Robin, Gary etc are all critical parts of the show. Their roles may be replaceable (i.e, that dropping sound clips or producing isn’t unique to Fred and Gary) but it was their personalities and quirks that they were loved for. And sure, no one would know who they were without Stern. But no one would know who Stern was without these guys, even if the balance is 70/30 in Howies favor. But more than it being Howards genuine belief it was a manipulation tactic to keep the troops in line.

Bababooey was making shit money for at least a decade and was doing these liveshows. Howard had to chew him out multiple times over it and always treated the guy like shit. Anyone truly believe a competitor never offered Gary a bigger salary to quit and work for them? But he didn’t because Howard convinced everyone working for him they were useless without the golden boy. The only dummy not to listen was Stuttering John who proved his point. But unlike, say, Billy West, John had literally no talent except for what Howard and the guys wrote him.

TLDR he’s a scumbag.
IIRC Gary said they had offered him and Artie a show for big money whrn stern announced he was leaving.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
100%. I didn't hear that part of the show (only heard the snippet that was posted earlier in this thread) but I was never convinced Ralph was actually gay until Howard blew up Ralph's spot during his shit "eulogy". Howard's "careful" wording and omitting the words "woman", "wife", or "girlfriend" when discussing Ralph regretting not ever pairing up with someone said it all and led you to conclude Ralph was truly a homo. What an asshole. That was Ralph's story to tell, not Wiggy's. I really hope he dies VERY soon.
Its a rather small thing but in the context of a eulogy for your best friend why would you even ADDRESS him being a faggot or not if he never addressed that when he was alive? Howie basically said everything BUT “Yes he sucks cock and eats cum.” Insanely disrespectful no less for a fucking “friend”.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Whats there to understand? Look at how Howard dresses. It’s legitimately fucking disgraceful. Its like Ralph woke up and decided how he can dress the guy like a retard and get away with it. Theres two conclusions of varying truth:

1. Howard is a tasteless ass who can’t dress himself. He hired his best friend, another tasteless ass, to do it for him. He puts together crappy outfits which Howie sees no problem in.
2. Howie and Ralph were best friends going back 30 years, pretending to be women in AOL chatrooms so there is some serious faggotry afoot.

Howard couldn’t dress himself, you look at old photos and he was just a slob even with money. Him and Ralph were def gay and Beth is a beard because Howard always wanted that “supermodel” wife (even though she was a model for Sears catalogs, not super model material)

Beth’s life is set even though I doubt she even lives with him most of the time - I assume she has her own place but is paid to be with Howard even though he never leaves the house.

Antwan2

Forum Clout
That stuck out to me too. He paused and said he was upset he didn’t have a.. great love

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That was always his issue with Stuttering John. He’d pay him peanuts then get mad when at the staff when they’d do appearances where they mentioned they were from the show. Jackie said it best: “he’d never get involved with contract negotiations on your behalf but he knew exactly where every penny went.”
The only thing I agree with stuttering John was the popcorn tin Christmas gift. Like what the fuck, this cheap jew couldn't give an envelope?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Ralph was a shithead, a shit-stirrer, and a waste - but fuck it he didn't create some great moments.
I used to viscerally hate him but lately got turned around and started loving him, seeking out playlists of him stirring up shit and I wound up actually seeing his side of things on occasion (especially when he'd scrap with douchebags like Greg Fitzsimmons). He was terrible for being a thief (and was a terrible liar) but dangit if he didn't make me crack up when he'd make people go mental.

I'm just mad now - at Wiggy. Stern could have set Ralph up with some beautiful health insurance but had to be the typical miserly kike and greedily wrap his bony arms around his sheckles instead. Yeah, you can't force a man to see a doctor but with a good health plan (or a private doctor) it would have been easier to. Wiggy then bemoaning that Ralph didn't take care of himself made me sick. I found it highly disgusting.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His ego eventually made him change everything that made the show funny, he got jealous of the wrap up show having everyone on and doing funny shit and that killed the show. Jackie was my favorite because he could write funny shit but also write funny shit that was aimed at him.
I also think he saw the woke shit coming and he would have been the first to be eaten up. Once he sign with AGT he could no longer make fun of gays and he started pandering that direction to appeal to the shows main audience. Gays and women. That seemed to be the turn. No more edgy jokes that involve race/gays. Its amazing how he was able to scrub the internet of most of his early stuff and avoid getting canceled.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I used to viscerally hate him but lately got turned around and started loving him, seeking out playlists of him stirring up shit and I wound up actually seeing his side of things on occasion (especially when he'd scrap with douchebags like Greg Fitzsimmons). He was terrible for being a thief (and was a terrible liar) but dangit if he didn't make me crack up when he'd make people go mental.

I'm just mad now - at Wiggy. Stern could have set Ralph up with some beautiful health insurance but had to be the typical miserly kike and greedily wrap his bony arms around his sheckles instead. Yeah, you can't force a man to see a doctor but with a good health plan (or a private doctor) it would have been easier to. Wiggy then bemoaning that Ralph didn't take care of himself made me sick. I found it highly disgusting.
Howard loves no one but himself, he's gonna say the same shit about Robin too if he out lives her.

Forum Clout

TLDR he’s a scumbag.
Howard did have a point about his brand being associated with car dealership grand openings and slipshod "comedy" gigs, but on the other hand, Howard himself was mainly associated with lesbians, retards, and dick and nigger jokes, so it wasn't like he had some sterling reputation he needed to carefully safeguard. I knew a girl who worked as his personal assistant for several years, from right before he started "writing" his first book until after it was released, and she had to tend bar at night, so he obviously wasn't paying her shit either. She wouldn't talk about him, ever, except to say "he's not like he is on the air". It's all she'd ever say if you asked her any HSS question.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard did have a point about his brand being associated with car dealership grand openings and slipshod "comedy" gigs, but on the other hand, Howard himself was mainly associated with lesbians, retards, and dick and nigger jokes, so it wasn't like he had some sterling reputation he needed to carefully safeguard.
Howard was a kike liar. His sponsors are stuff like "dude wipes" and "pussy spray" and "cheat on your wife" dating services. He just didn't like that his own workers were making money on the side. He didn't like that Jackie was doing standup and Billy West was doing voice acting. So imagine when Gary is going to a car radio place to sell radios to people who are rabid Stern listeners as if that wasn't great promotion. Howard's brand has always been cheap and low class no matter how hard he tried to clean his image up with whatever weird project he had for himself. He just didn't like his employees to have any independence.

90% of Stern listeners are in their cars. People like John or Gary going to car dealerships is literally nothing more than interacting with hardcore fans or potential fans. Every radio show would market themselves at car companies and dealers. Unless that car company did something disgustingly offensive like use the word 'crazy' in a commercial. Sirius and XM might as well have been subsidiaries of General Motors.
I knew a girl who worked as his personal assistant for several years, from right before he started "writing" his first book until after it was released, and she had to tend bar at night, so he obviously wasn't paying her shit either. She wouldn't talk about him, ever, except to say "he's not like he is on the air". It's all she'd ever say if you asked her any HSS question.
Ralph literally worked for Howard for 40 years and died without health insurance. Howard is a billionaire. Pathetic.