• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Lol I love O&A but even this is giving them too much credit. NO ONE would care besides us. Beavis and Butthead is at least sort of ingrained in culture to where any faggot feeling nostalgia would be excited for a reboot.
I dunno, Shane Gillis, Normand, Ari & Rogan where talking about if O&A would ever get back together, etc.

O&A are probably more relevant now than they ever where, they just couldn't bring-it like they used to. They were kinda ahead of their time, now they'd just be nothing special & part of the million podcasts

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He gets to bar back on the weekends which as you all know, those are the best nights to receive a portion of the bartender’s tips.

RIGHTEOUS BUCKS. | Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) | Video clips by  quotes | 02662ce0 | 紗 - YARN

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I'm always right you bitchmade twink.
That’s rich. Answer my earlier question: did you spend Thanksgiving with your dad too or does he still hate you because you wouldn’t get psychiatric treatment? I pity you, Dan. I really do. You need mental help and I’ll be the one to offer an olive branch from the forum. Do yourself a favor and log off then go see a therapist. Eat healthier, exercise, cut down your drinking, and then hang yourself.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol I love O&A but even this is giving them too much credit. NO ONE would care besides us. Beavis and Butthead is at least sort of ingrained in culture to where any faggot feeling nostalgia would be excited for a reboot.

Here is what our pal LingerLonger is trying to explain to your young zoomer self.

Opie & Anthony, still to this day, audio from the early 2000's reaches more interested parties and repeat listeners than any modern podcast outside of Joe Rogan who is literally a disciple of the O&A show. All major comedians including cancelled ones and ones who star in the fawking STAR WARS movies... are disciples of O&A...

Even comics who were too young to appear on O&A... Fawk, even comics who are now too young to ever have LISTENED to O&A... are now Podcast heavy hitters... And every single one of them FEARS THE NAME OPIE & ANTHONY!!!

You can play it off like "Oh they got fired years ago. Nobody cares." Yeah, because there's No Show. The second they get back together... You've got Luis J Gomez, Nick Mullen, Tim Dillon, ALL ADMITTEDLY LIVE IN FEAR OF THE NAMES OPIE & ANTHONY!!!

The Grand Theft Auto series was created by O&A fans. O&A themselves right down to Ron & Fez and every single on-air persona linked to them including Patrice Oneal appeared in many of the games which became the most popular video game of all time.

OK, Whatever... Not even getting into any of that. Opie and Anthony on their own are very boring and powerless. But when you get a conversation between Opie & Anthony going, some evil things happen. They're like a Comedy Ouija Board. It gets ugly. They would be going viral every week by doing something fucked up to TikTokers and little Twitch streamers. It would be everything KiwiFarts wishes it could be, so naturally those people would immediately become O&A Pests... It's everything Red Bar wishes he was... So immediately all of Red Bars fans would jump ship.

People like to think they're sick of Opie, or that they hate Anthony... People like to think "nobody cares about that show." Yep, because there is No show to care about. There are old shows, and The DMAN doesn't know if you've checked the numbers lately, but they're doing pretty damn good compared to the latest episode of Bert Kreisher or Tom Segura's garage studio podcast with his annoying wife.

If you get O&A talking on a stream, you would be all in again. Remember those calls they did on Opie Radio with Compound via satellite? Don't tell The DMAN they didn't make you smile.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
That’s rich. Answer my earlier question: did you spend Thanksgiving with your dad too or does he still hate you because you wouldn’t get psychiatric treatment? I pity you, Dan. I really do. You need mental help and I’ll be the one to offer an olive branch from the forum. Do yourself a favor and log off then go see a therapist. Eat healthier, exercise, cut down your drinking, and then hang yourself.
You’ll seriously regret posting this when there’s a national news story soon about the first man to die from jumping off the Monopoly thimble.

Forum Clout
This was a great Halloween costume. See how the shirt is comically oversized and the pants are rolled up for effect? Have you ever seen Sling Blade? Do you think this was just a fucking outfit I wore one day? lmao

If your costume is regular day to day clothes and someone has to ask you what your costume is it's a shitty halloween costume. This is a costume for Anthony to laugh at. What? Was spirit halloween all out of the mayor from jaws? The most offensive part about this is that Billy Bob is 6 feet tall while you look like a retarded child on his way to school.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Seriously though how isn’t Jim and Sam shitcanned now? Something can be either commercially viable or artistically accomplished (very rarely both) - Jim and Sam is neither. It’s boring wallpaper noise interviewing nobodies and nobody listens.

I doubt they make all that much money but it’s still too much, anything above 0 is.
It's filler, the worst of both worlds

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Why? Do you can continue to Not Do Shit?

XM didn't even exist in 1994. Very silly comment.

"Ant's doing just fine" he says, as Ant literally just gets up off his death bed.

Can you even read? Nobody said "you want to be BFF with Anthony." They are pointing out the fact -- WHERE'S ALL THIS "I hope I see him in my travels" ENERGY for Auntie - who literally stole women from you? LMAO. Opie's crime against you is being more successful than you.

Do we get to make fun of you for not knowing who the guy in the avatar is? YEAH BILLY BOB THORTON IS A TOTAL LOSER!!! WHAT A LOSER RIGHT????? RIGHT??

1. webp strikes again... 2. The DMAN literally thought Danny was scrunching up his legs and arms to look as tiny as possible to be that 'YOU'RE FLAT!!!' guy who walked Bob Dylan up on stage. He was supposed to be SLINGBLADE? Lmao, all these years The DMAN thought he was meant to be that midget.... WOW...
Danny looks like like Gary Oldman in Tiptoes

Forum Clout
Opie is an embarrassment.

"He's not gonna have THIS anytime soon...."

All of these little cunts have no idea what it means to be on the same team. Every one is a selfish prick out for themselves. This idiot thinks all HIS hard work got him where he is, without ever acknowledging his air-partners or staff over decades.

I sure hope I do run into the Opster during my travels.

Not looking to wind you up and am asking respectively but as a guy who was there, who do you think is paramount to the success of Opie & Anthony?

Because from the outside looking in we have:

Anthony - Has openly admitted many times that he wanted to do nothing except turn up just before the show and then be funny on the air.

Jimmy - Openly admitted on the O & A show days that he would turn up like 10 mins before the show and just be funny.

Opetster - Was the "boss" who dealt with management, did the majority of the show prep (Acknowledgement of the show staff here also), was pertinent on "steering the ship" show wise and regularly worked towards larger contracts whilst Nana and Jimmy were happy to accept the same deal over and over.

As a guy who was there who would you contribute the success to most? Because from the outside looking in it was definitely a team effort but Opie was the captain of said team.

Seriously though how isn’t Jim and Sam shitcanned now? Something can be either commercially viable or artistically accomplished (very rarely both) - Jim and Sam is neither. It’s boring wallpaper noise interviewing nobodies and nobody listens.

I doubt they make all that much money but it’s still too much, anything above 0 is.

Just a guess but probably isn't shitcanned because they want to retain whatever is left of the O&A audience that is still subscribed to Sirius. Like the Opester said in one of the other threads O&A is just like Opie & Anthony just a poor mans version.

Plus, I guess they attract the MMA and Wrestling fans as well...