• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I go anywhere else on the internet where O&A is and everyone is literally an Anthony loving zombie. But suddenly when theres a little Opie love people start freaking out and acting like Anthonys status is being undermined. Literally go to any Youtube comments section if you want to see people shit on the Opster, dummy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The wheels are coming off again, Danny. Take your medication and a nap. You'll wake up feeling better.

Dude. Relax. I'm allowed to volley back and forth on a message board. You're here, yeah? You need a Xanny? Piss off, mate.

It’s not cherry picking. Just vurrry curious you provided examples for Opie and Jim and none for Anthony.

Anthony's been having hot takes since 2008. John Glenn drop-out, but he's an expert on socioeconomic relations. But if you expect me to sit here and pretend like Anthony wasn't the catalyst that made the O&A show happen, I'm not going to do that. For all that's transpired since, I'm not going to rewrite history.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony's been having hot takes since 2008. John Glenn drop-out, but he's an expert on socioeconomic relations. But if you expect me to sit here and pretend like Anthony wasn't the catalyst that made the O&A show happen, I'm not going to do that. For all that's transpired since, I'm not going to rewrite history.
But this is what i mean. Technically you’re right. O&A wouldn’t be O&A without…Ant…..AND OPIE. We’re literally seeing this happen in real time. No O&A fan can say they listened to Opie on WBAB. He was irrelevant. Just like how Cumia is irrelevant with his Compound shit today. But its probably even sadder in my opinion. Opie on WBAB was just starting out while Ant started his solo venture after O&A and failed miserably. The show only worked with one or the other. No one wants just Cumia just like how most don’t want just Opie. Or just Jim.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Technically you’re right.

I'm always right you bitchmade twink.

I posted something a while back about how the only thing that held any weight with Opie & Anthony was the ampersand. If not for that ampersand, there's nothing. There is no Opie. There is no Anthony. There is only &, and that & expired back around 2011 or so.

If they got back together, it would be like the Beavis & Butthead return. People would say "Oh did you hear?" And then promptly not give any fucks.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If they got back together, it would be like the Beavis & Butthead return. People would say "Oh did you hear?" And then promptly not give any fucks.
Lol I love O&A but even this is giving them too much credit. NO ONE would care besides us. Beavis and Butthead is at least sort of ingrained in culture to where any faggot feeling nostalgia would be excited for a reboot.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I'm always right you bitchmade twink.

I posted something a while back about how the only thing that held any weight with Opie & Anthony was the ampersand. If not for that ampersand, there's nothing. There is no Opie. There is no Anthony. There is only &, and that & expired back around 2011 or so.

Whatever happened to your stlaker that you were getting rats in the mail from?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No O&A fan can say they listened to Opie on WBAB. He was irrelevant.
Wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. Practically every male in NYC or around there who was in the radio demo of 18-44 was listening to Opie on WBAB. Including Anthony and the entire Stern office. His show was very popular amongst people on radio as well. There is a reason why Anthony's bits were sent to Opie......because he and Brother Joe listened to all of Opie's shows when they were live. As did all of their friends. Were you even alive then?

How do you think Anthony even knew of Opie in the first place? Because the show was well known amongst people who wanted "wacky kooky stuff" to quote Antony. Stern had people listening to Opie like little rats every single day as well like a paranoid dork because he knew that one of Brother Weeze's radio friends was the host. And Howard was always living in fear of being mocked on radio by any other jocks despite being a millionaire with a huge public relations team.

Opie was already getting offers from other markets before he met Anthony. Once he hired Anthony they waited until they got offers from East Coast stations or if WBAB would give them a raise. WAAF offered them way more money and it was right over in Boston so the choice was simple. Their second highest offer was something like Dallas or Houston and they didn't want to move across the country.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Dude. Relax. I'm allowed to volley back and forth on a message board. You're here, yeah? You need a Xanny? Piss off, mate.

Is BenDovid a Boq shoot? Or the other way around? Who's Jewing who?

Forum Clout
Look how everybody had to come out the woodwork over ONE post from me.

I don't understand. Why do some of you think that I want to be BFFs with Anthony? You guys realize this isn't actually 2007 anymore right?

Lmao, we really don't want to get into who fucked who's women. There's gonna be some hurt feelings out there and they won't be mine.

Take your own advise you fucking retard. Do you see how literally retarded you are by posting this? lmao..

Is this the part of the thread where everyone gets so excited I'm posting that it derails yet another thread? Oh yes. Yes.

I'll take this time to remind you that Anthony had a quadruple bypass and almost died, Norton literally married a man, And Dovid has an unmatched 70 page sticky. You niggas gonna have to rename the domain to DovidForums.
Are you saying you fucked Dani Brand and hid the gun?

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Lol I love O&A but even this is giving them too much credit. NO ONE would care besides us. Beavis and Butthead is at least sort of ingrained in culture to where any faggot feeling nostalgia would be excited for a reboot.
I think if Nana didnt go full racist, an Opie and Anthony show on YouTube now could get over 100k an episode. They could have done that once or twice a week. Nana's return video has 82k already

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Seriously though how isn’t Jim and Sam shitcanned now? Something can be either commercially viable or artistically accomplished (very rarely both) - Jim and Sam is neither. It’s boring wallpaper noise interviewing nobodies and nobody listens.

I doubt they make all that much money but it’s still too much, anything above 0 is.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Seriously though how isn’t Jim and Sam shitcanned now?
If Stern can lose Sirius $100million a year then anyone can get a permanent show. Sirius and XM would sign anyone and anything to a massive deal even if the person didn't even bother to show up for any work like Eminem or Oprah or whatever. Sirius's entire business model is them floating the company at a huge loss and begging Apple, Disney, or Amazon to buy them for the radio access to every car that has one.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about. Practically every male in NYC or around there who was in the radio demo of 18-44 was listening to Opie on WBAB. Including Anthony and the entire Stern office. His show was very popular amongst people on radio as well. There is a reason why Anthony's bits were sent to Opie......because he and Brother Joe listened to all of Opie's shows when they were live. As did all of their friends. Were you even alive then?

How do you think Anthony even knew of Opie in the first place? Because the show was well known amongst people who wanted "wacky kooky stuff" to quote Antony. Stern had people listening to Opie like little rats every single day as well like a paranoid dork because he knew that one of Brother Weeze's radio friends was the host. And Howard was always living in fear of being mocked on radio by any other jocks despite being a millionaire with a huge public relations team.

Opie was already getting offers from other markets before he met Anthony. Once he hired Anthony they waited until they got offers from East Coast stations or if WBAB would give them a raise. WAAF offered them way more money and it was right over in Boston so the choice was simple. Their second highest offer was something like Dallas or Houston and they didn't want to move across the country.
I think you’re misinterpreting what i’m saying or I explained it badly. Sure, Opie had listeners on WBAB but no where near what he had on O&A. Same with Compound. Of course some people listen but not nearly as much as O&A. So compared relatively they’re in obscurity on their own.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I sure hope I do run into the Opster during my travels.

Why? Do you can continue to Not Do Shit?

You don’t think XM was going to sign Opie’s Nighttime Attitude to a multimillion dollar contract?

XM didn't even exist in 1994. Very silly comment.

"Ant's doing just fine" he says, as Ant literally just gets up off his death bed.

I don't understand. Why do some of you think that I want to be BFFs with Anthony? You guys realize this isn't actually 2007 anymore right?

Can you even read? Nobody said "you want to be BFF with Anthony." They are pointing out the fact -- WHERE'S ALL THIS "I hope I see him in my travels" ENERGY for Auntie - who literally stole women from you? LMAO. Opie's crime against you is being more successful than you.

Is that you in your pfp? Nice Julbos!

Do we get to make fun of you for not knowing who the guy in the avatar is? YEAH BILLY BOB THORTON IS A TOTAL LOSER!!! WHAT A LOSER RIGHT????? RIGHT??

View attachment 168733
I’m just now learning this wasn’t who that costume was supposed to be.

1. webp strikes again... 2. The DMAN literally thought Danny was scrunching up his legs and arms to look as tiny as possible to be that 'YOU'RE FLAT!!!' guy who walked Bob Dylan up on stage. He was supposed to be SLINGBLADE? Lmao, all these years The DMAN thought he was meant to be that midget.... WOW...

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
But if you expect me to sit here and pretend like Anthony wasn't the catalyst that made the O&A show happen,
Excuse ME, LIBTARD?

ezgif-2-c799ca1ea6.gif

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
There's no way Sam did that. Everything we know about Sam is exactly what you see/hear on the radio. He did not just show up to Opies house talking about how they need to get rid of Jim. Opies on something strong.