• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
1701546640918.png

Dovid this is a Sam thread. Enough.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Reach out to him for a Zoom call. He's easily desperate enough to say yes. Hell, you could easily grift a few bucks off the dumb desperate faggots here, and the anti-Opie crowd elsewhere.

Oh wait, you're a confrontation-averse little bitch. You would never start shit with someone without Daddy Ant in the room.

Look how everybody had to come out the woodwork over ONE post from me.

I don't understand. Why do some of you think that I want to be BFFs with Anthony? You guys realize this isn't actually 2007 anymore right?

He wasn't even brave enough to stand up to Nana over the telephone. 5'5 gay senior citizen with two heart attacks called him a little pussy and announced he fucked Danny's only girlfriends he ever had. Danny responded "Relish? I don't even like pickles!"

Lmao, we really don't want to get into who fucked who's women. There's gonna be some hurt feelings out there and they won't be mine.

View attachment 168720
Dovid this is a Sam thread. Enough.

Take your own advise you fucking retard. Do you see how literally retarded you are by posting this? lmao..

Is this the part of the thread where everyone gets so excited I'm posting that it derails yet another thread? Oh yes. Yes.

I'll take this time to remind you that Anthony had a quadruple bypass and almost died, Norton literally married a man, And Dovid has an unmatched 70 page sticky. You niggas gonna have to rename the domain to DovidForums.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Take your own advise you fucking retard. Do you see how literally retarded you are by posting this? lmao..

Is this the part of the thread where everyone gets so excited I'm posting that it derails yet another thread? Oh yes. Yes.

I'll take this time to remind you that Anthony had a quadruple bypass and almost died, Norton literally married a man, And Dovid has an unmatched 70 page sticky. You niggas gonna have to rename the domain to DovidForums.
You're feisty today.
1701547554578.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence.

Opie thinks because he had a couple of fat radio contracts two decades ago, all that hard work paid off, he's been busting his ass since he's 18 when in reality, and I know these guys fucking HATE reality, Opie would have been fired from WBAB for poor ratings if he never hooked up with Anthony. It fucking makes me fume with rage when this illiterate nose picker spins these wild yarns of talent, success and hard work.

Jim does the same shit. He thinks he's some college educated scholar, meanwhile if he never opened for Dice in the early 2000s, he'd probably still be working a Pergament in Jersey somewhere. All these retards think they did it themselves.

Having a Super Bowl ring doesn't mean you were the guy who won the Super Bowl for everyone else. You're part of a team, and everyone's contributions made it happen as a whole. The backup kicker gets a Super Bowl ring too.

Opster, lemme know when you're voted MVP, OK? You're Dave Mustaine, and the show was Megadeth. You bought all your talent but accept all the praise. Fuck Marty Freidman, it was all MEEEE MEEE MEEEE!
One comment…

You criticize Nortons lack of work, fine.

You criticize Opies lack of work, fine.

Isn’t there one lazy piece of shit mulatto member you’re forgetting?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
A sticky that only happened because you were replying to every other comment in it on your Twitter like a complete lunatic for months on end. A sticky that promptly died when you deleted that Twitter account and stopped biting. A sticky that was only revived when you joined up here and started posting there to get attention, growing it by another 40-odd pages because you can't stop yourself from engaging with people who shit talk you.

Zhyd-en Little crying pogrom at the fact that people beat him with sticks but neglecting to mention that its because he keeps breaking into their backyards. I 'advice' you to stop being a disingenuous faggot.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
eplying to every other comment in it on your Twitter

When you get 3 comments and you reply to them, I don't view that as being excessive.

Isn’t there one lazy piece of shit mulatto member you’re forgetting?

Hey pal. Is today a "just a bit" day, or are you full on an Opie dicksucker? Also, don't cherry pick what to reply to.

"Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence."

Last edited:

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
When you get 3 comments and you reply to them, I don't view that as being excessive.

Hey pal. Is today a "just a bit" day, or are you full on an Opie dicksucker?
I know you're so above it all and just hang around here because you hate being the center of attention. It's horrific dude. I legitimately hate that people hate you for being a perpetually unfunny kike, and I know how much you dislike being here, which is evidenced by your 1200+ posts. Rooting for you pal.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know you're so above it all and just hang around here because you hate being the center of attention. It's horrific dude. I legitimately hate that people hate you for being a perpetually unfunny kike, and I know how much you dislike being here, which is evidenced by your 1200+ posts. Rooting for you pal.

Is that you in your pfp? Nice Julbos!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey pal. Is today a "just a bit" day, or are you full on an Opie dicksucker? Also, don't cherry pick what to reply to.
I can type as much comments about Opie as I want, but I never hung out with the guy, never drank with him, never slept at his house etc. So if praising Opie makes me a dicksucker for him what were you to Ant. “A friend!” Ok….sure.
"Opie, Anthony, Jim and I'm sure others seem to conflate monetary status with talent and or intelligence."
It’s not cherry picking. Just vurrry curious you provided examples for Opie and Jim and none for Anthony.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Replying to any of them is excessive, you dumbass. What possible good could it do to incessantly respond to shitposters on some webforum who just call you a Jew midget who sucks at video games? If you have a life you wouldn't be doing it, and even if you don't (like you) it's still just common sense to leave it alone.

It's honestly shocking that you've still not grasped this basic fact. Ant, Joe, Patrick, everyone this place has hounded only got it because they were stupid enough to declare war and come on here to roll around with the pigs in the mud. Someone like fat Erock should really be a bigger source of derision for us than you are, but even he is smart enough not to engage. He blocks and ignores trolls so he brings nothing interesting to the table. This objectively makes you the dumbest and most pathetic ex-staffer of the show, and nothing you say will ever change that.

I'll hang up and wait for your passive aggressive, missed-the-point answer as per usual.