• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm not saying this to be funny, i thought you were this guy:
1701659264367.png

I think because you guys physically look so similar

the books instead of a trash bag always confused me.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'll take this time to remind you that Anthony had a quadruple bypass and almost died, Norton literally married a man, And Dovid has an unmatched 70 page sticky. You niggas gonna have to rename the domain to DovidForums.
Come on this is so disingenuous.

Your thread has 1k replies.
Nortons thread has 1k replies (despite being up for a month compared to your YEAR)
Ant having a heart attack got close to 1k.
Ant being kicked out of the club got close to 1k.

You only notice the Daniel shit because…you’re Daniel, obviously.

You, for some reason, are incapable of seeing that it is possible to shit on you AND the hosts of the show at the same time.

“Norton married a man! Ant almost died! And you’re talking about me???”

….Yes? If you weren’t here, like i’ve said many times, you’d be brought up occasionally. The fact that you are on here every week riling people up means you’re talked about more than if you weren’t here.

Now insert a sharp tongued response to an inoffensive reply.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Like if some other irrelevant asshole from the show like Erock or Than were on here everyday arguing with us we would be talking about them a lot more.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Come on this is so disingenuous.

Your thread has 1k replies.
Nortons thread has 1k replies (despite being up for a month compared to your YEAR)
Ant having a heart attack got close to 1k.
Ant being kicked out of the club got close to 1k.

You only notice the Daniel shit because…you’re Daniel, obviously.

You, for some reason, are incapable of seeing that it is possible to shit on you AND the hosts of the show at the same time.

“Norton married a man! Ant almost died! And you’re talking about me???”

….Yes? If you weren’t here, like i’ve said many times, you’d be brought up occasionally. The fact that you are on here every week riling people up means you’re talked about more than if you weren’t here.

You know who's "disingenuous"? You.

You're a child who thinks because they listened to a few YouTube clips you somehow actually know me, who I am, etc. If I come here and fling shit at people who fucking CARES?

I've fucking demolished you here multiple times and you still think you have some upper hand or some shit. Insane. You sure have a lot of fucking free time for somebody who runs a successful home inspection business.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nice proving me right you bitter cunt.
You're a child who thinks because they listened to a few YouTube clips you somehow actually know me, who I am, etc. If I come here and fling shit at people who fucking CARES?
So what does this have to do with you responding causing people to talk about you? And how you aren’t more important than O&J+J?

“IF I COME HERE AND FLING SHIT WHO CARES?!?!”
You. Because you fling shit and cry and scream that we, for some reason!, talk about you. BECAUSE YOU’RE HERE FLINGING SHIT RETARD.
I've fucking demolished you here multiple times and you still think you have some upper hand or some shit.
Yeah? Have ya? You have this weird complex that everyone is secretly rooting for you and against me. Keep trying the divide and conquer bullshit.
Insane. You sure have a lot of fucking free time for somebody who runs a successful home inspection business.
It’s called making your own hours, babyboy. Whens your next shift? Check the schedule your boss made for you faggot.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It’s very telling Danny attacks me on two things that he is very obviously jealous of:

My career, which is much better than his! When he was my age he was in college and on the fast track to being an intern at O&A. How did those college credits work out for you babyboy? How do you sleep knowing you wasted 10-15 years of your life going to college and working in a career you’ll never work in again and hated? Steve C at least had some sense of humiliation to off himself.

My age, which needs no explanation. He’s a geriatric faggot who needs some psoriasis cream.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah? Have ya? You have this weird complex that everyone is secretly rooting for you and against me.

What other plotlines are you slowly playing out in your head?

Remember when I called you a bitchmade twink? I'mma do that again. You're one of these twats where, if you saw me on the street, instead of actually saying the shit you spew here, you'd take a creepshot and post it instead.

My career, which is much better than his!

Sir, I don't live with my parents.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What other plotlines are you slowly playing out in your head?
Remember when Admin praised you for a second and you convinced yourself he was “on your side”?
Remember when I called you a bitchmade twink? I'mma do that again.
Ok, want me to use your playbook? “BITCHMADE! TWINK! YOUNG! Nice repeated insults!!! Try something new!!! All you do is talk about me!!!”
You're one of these twats where, if you saw me on the street, instead of actually saying the shit you spew here, you'd take a creepshot and post it instead.
Yeah, would I? Like when I saw Sam and took creepshots of him? Oh no thats right I just went “Thats Sam, what an ugly fuck” and went on with my day.
Sir, I don't live with my parents.
Yeah because they’re dead. Don’t reframe this I said “career”. You’re living on your own working a 9-5. (No less after going to college and working in a career you can’t get back into for years!) I’m living with my parents with my own business. I guess we can put it up to the listeners which reality they’d rather live.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The worst part of the show was trying to explain to my dad why the guy we’ve been watching for the last 40 minutes is now doing funny voices. “Ok so theres this show called Opie and Anthony and Jim did characters…”