• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
They do look unwashed and worn out. He seems to wear the same pair all the time and it was probably the only pair of pants he wore the entire trip. This is all made worse knowing he never wears underwear, so they're also packing several days' worth off ass and taint sweat, skid marks, and piss crust.
God, he is truly vile when you think about it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don’t get why Pat doesn’t get back into martial arts training or take up beer league softball or flag football. He claims to have been a trained fighter, big actual tough guy and a sports nut. If Pat was really that athletic, why isn’t running half marathons any more? Oh that’s right it’s all bullshit. Remember this faggot needed security for a middle aged Irish software salesman and a well endowed drunk polish man.
Pat was never an athlete. For a few years he actually exercised. He would run/walk/jog in a novelty fun run for the brewers that served beer at the end of the rainbow. He finished behind old ladies. That doesnt make him an athlete. If he was actually running competitive times then he could call himself an athlete but he was just part of the group that does these to say they finished/bucket list and wasnt never competing against the pack or the clock. Nothing wrong with testing yourself but hardly an "athlete".

He wouldnt even do a full marathon because a 1/2 marathon was enough. He didnt want to get better. Just the bare minimum.

1723821517311.png

This duck is more of an athlete than pat is.

1723822220593.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
We've talked about this before, but I honestly don't think Fatso is terribly heavy. He's not 6', he has weak limbs, and no muscle. If I had to guess, he's around 240 but it's all bone and blubber.
No one listens to me, no one wants to accept it, but that nigga is either 6’ or so close to it that it doesn’t matter.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat was never an athlete. For a few years he actually exercised. He would run/walk/jog in a novelty fun run for the brewers that served beer at the end of the rainbow. He finished behind old ladies. That doesnt make him an athlete. If he was actually running competitive times then he could call himself an athlete but he was just part of the group that does these to say they finished/bucket list and wasnt never competing against the pack or the clock. Nothing wrong with testing yourself but hardly an "athlete".

He wouldnt even do a full marathon because a 1/2 marathon was enough. He didnt want to get better. Just the bare minimum.

View attachment 217292

This duck is more of an athlete than pat is.

View attachment 217297
Keep in mind that faggot was talking like it was a regular thing, talking about PBs. He also called him self a runner and was trying to get into that ecosphere. Luckily we have @CarolMaxheinie who actually runs and showed he was full of shit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He's likely one of those 5'10 or 5'11 type niggas.
5’11 if anything. I’m 5’9” on the dot and that nigga was significantly taller than me. I never got closer than about 10’ due to being STARSTRUCK but it was close enough to see.

Now if we want to say he’s short for a bit, that’s fine, but for our own personal knowledge, he’s 5’10.5” at a minimum.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
5’11 if anything. I’m 5’9” on the dot and that nigga was significantly taller than me. I never got closer than about 10’ due to being STARSTRUCK but it was close enough to see.

Now if we want to say he’s short for a bit, that’s fine, but for our own personal knowledge, he’s 5’10.5” at a minimum.
I’d call you a manlet, but I’ve seen those calves and they’re beautiful

Forum Clout
What a faggot, he does this passive aggressive shit to other men but would cry and freak out if someone made him the butt of a joke.
More proof of why he shoved his fat self into these circles of socially awkward dorks and mutants. He larps as a popular jock chad he always envied and hated in high school and bullies all of these people thinking he's one of their betters. It's all about his ego and narcissism. Most of these poor dorks probably hate the shit out of him and wish he'd fuck off.