• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-08-16-at-3-32-22-PM.png

If this guy was 6'1" 270lbs on the left then Pat is 340lbs.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Body by beer. I like how he cant suck in the top part of his gut. He cant blame it on having " winter beer and brat fat" its Middle of summer cant stop drinking all day fat. Id say he is around 260lbs.
I do agree with whoever said he's sucking in there though. That's why his chest looks so ridiculously huge/fat. He's got as much air in there as possible and he still has a gigantic belly. What a pathetic specimen.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I do agree with whoever said he's sucking in there though. That's why his chest looks so ridiculously huge/fat. He's got as much air in there as possible and he still has a gigantic belly. What a pathetic specimen.
Im pretty sure he sucks in on every pic. Hes like short guys that get on their toes in every photo. He thinks it will help but that only works when you have like 5-15 extra lbs. Not and extra 50+lbs. I do enjoy him denying these new pics arent fat but "muscle". He might be big enough to have a few belly stretch marks. If he could quit drinking and actually work out regularly, he would lose a good chunk of that weight within 6 months.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Im pretty sure he sucks in on every pic. Hes like short guys that get on their toes in every photo. He thinks it will help but that only works when you have like 5-15 extra lbs. Not and extra 50+lbs. I do enjoy him denying these pics that these new pics arent fat but "muscle". He might be big enough to have a few belly stretch marks. If he could quit drinking and actually work out regularly, he would lose a good chunk of that weight within 6 months.
Not just muscle but "an enormous amount of muscle." He definitely has stretch marks. He was a skinny fat twink until he was cucked into oblivion. You can't just gain 100lbs of flab and not get stretch marks in your 30's.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Not just muscle but "an enormous amount of muscle." He definitely has stretch marks. He was a skinny fat twink until he was cucked into oblivion. You can't just gain 100lbs of flab and not get stretch marks in your 30's.
I bet his knees are sore from playing tourist and he is huffing after walking around. Im sure he is always looking for pubs like they are an oasis as an excuse to sit down and drink because he "earned it" after all that walking.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That “enormous amount” somehow has only gone to his belly and face. Arms are still tiny and without a hint of tricep muscles. Pat has some insane delusions to think he looks like some big strong bodybuilder when he’s a doughy mess.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
That “enormous amount” somehow has only gone to his belly and face. Arms are still tiny and without a hint of tricep muscles. Pat has some insane delusions to think he looks like some big strong bodybuilder when he’s a doughy mess.
His mentality is like some 40's bodybuilding magazine where a big giant dude in a full bodysuit could pretend to be jacked just by being big. He's completely insane.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Here's me looking like a sucker working my ass off, feeding and caring for my kids while Big Poppa Pat just flexes his way through international dork conventions without a care of making a dime at any of them.
He wants twitter to think he is some globe trotting author but twitter doesnt know there is a daughter within an hour of him that he has never been a part of her life emotionally or financially. Pat thinks he is livin the dream.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I don’t get why Pat doesn’t get back into martial arts training or take up beer league softball or flag football. He claims to have been a trained fighter, big actual tough guy and a sports nut. If Pat was really that athletic, why isn’t running half marathons any more? Oh that’s right it’s all bullshit. Remember this faggot needed security for a middle aged Irish software salesman and a well endowed drunk polish man.

Forum Clout
Way bigger. At least 42" but he just insists on squeezing himself into his 36" jeans he's had forever. That's why he can't even get his fingers into the pockets. I bet he's never washed them once either or else they'd shrink back down.
They do look unwashed and worn out. He seems to wear the same pair all the time and it was probably the only pair of pants he wore the entire trip. This is all made worse knowing he never wears underwear, so they're also packing several days' worth of ass and taint sweat, skid marks, and piss crust.