• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_4442.jpeg

His face and belly keep getting larger while his arms stay the same small size. He’s got more than 3 chins now.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Boomia and Jr should start documenting their convention trips on tiktok while there's a market for them

1723760967181.png

we're convention guys, of course we like taking candid pics of pedophiles and mocking them

1723761038797.png

we're convention guys, we hang out in the bathrooms distributing patrick's arrest report

Glasgow worldcon gets a big BOOM

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Just found the uncropped photo and he looks even fatter next to the dyke dwarf. Ribs at him wearing two shirts and he's still not able to prevent his nipples from protruding

95d2526c273861c9ea947030bd7fb41f.jpeg
I'm sorry to do this guys, but can you even imagine him & Thikki trying to rutt like the animals they are?

No wonder dumbo-ears had a depressed face when Rick pointed out that hotel 'sex mirror'.
On the bright side for Nikki, I doubt he can even get it up (or in) at this stage.

Can you imagine him trying that treadmill he pictured in the attic... the fucking house would fall down!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm sorry to do this guys, but can you even imagine him & Thikki trying to rutt like the animals they are?

No wonder dumbo-ears had a depressed face when Rick pointed out that hotel 'sex mirror'.
On the bright side for Nikki, I doubt he can even get it up (or in) at this stage.

Can you imagine him trying that treadmill he pictured in the attic... the fucking house would fall down!
Niki is heavily medicated on depression / anti anxiety meds which has not only killed her sex drive but also made her a lazy zombie frump that stop caring about her appearance and hygiene years ago.