• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

Forum Clout
She has great hair and no amount of catty comments from Bam will change my mind. Congrats on becoming a new side character, Queen Terrible Timy! https://x.com/queensasylum

8d208fb84f96abb17d14b41d87bfdb68.jpeg
Alright, I'm not even going to attempt humor with this one. I just feel bad for her/it/xer/whatever.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
View attachment 217130
His face and belly keep getting larger while his arms stay the same small size. He’s got more than 3 chins now.
You can see from the wrinkly, loose area near his badge that he was stretching out his shirt with his hands at some point trying to make it be less tight. Fat idiot.

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout
View attachment 217136
Forget Enjoying Slurm, enjoy a salad every now and then you 4 chinned blob.
All empty calories, child.

Pat, listen to me: ground turkey breast, beans, onions, peppers, garlic, seasoning. Low calorie, lean protein. That's one free meal idea for you.

Get some Isopure or equivalent. That should probably be your lunch.

No breads, no liquid calories (that means sobriety, fat fuck).

Fruits, veggies. You can do this, child. I'm rooting for you.

(Just kidding. I hope you have a heart attack.)

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
All empty calories, child.

Pat, listen to me: ground turkey breast, beans, onions, peppers, garlic, seasoning. Low calorie, lean protein. That's one free meal idea for you.

Get some Isopure or equivalent. That should probably be your lunch.

No breads, no liquid calories (that means sobriety, fat fuck).

Fruits, veggies. You can do this, child. I'm rooting for you.

(Just kidding. I hope you have a heart attack.)
Pat, if you are reading this, allow me to introduce you to the wonderful and fulfilling world of lentils.

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout
There was a movement to use the term “criss cross apple sauce” instead but that ended up offending diabetics.
My wife was taught criss-cross apple sauce was how you latched around the leg of someone trying to abduct you while you screamed for help. It sounds retarded to me but I'm sure Paul doesn't appreciate any form of juvenile self defense.